Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Jhalak29

hey NinaHug

Jhlas, I loved how you've depicted Arnav's thoughts during the confrontation! Smile

Thanks Nina,,, I loved the episode today, I mean they are bringing the best in terms of story + the grip has tightened,,,,Arnav is a prisoner of past bcz no one tried to heal him,,

More like, he didn't let anyone, Jhals. He's never let anybody see the vulnerability that resides in him; and Dadiji is leaving no opportunity to poke at it at every turn.

No we saw a vulnerable Arnav at anji's accident n the time he lost khushi, see its not that he hasnt felt the pain, or no one saw its more like in both situation anji became more vulnerable in the first situation they lost mother father n anji lost a life partner too,,,

now to anji lost shyam so alway the family concern went to anji n then he had to toughen himself for her sake n let the world not trample them

We did see that, Jhlas but he never shared either; during Anjali's accident, she was the more vulnerable one and he was the sound board for her letting her speak and calm herself. He was disturbed too, but Anjali's serenity took precedence and Anjali there was too shaken to offer him any comfort at all.

When he lost Khushi too, Khushi was unconscious; only very much later, after Shyam's throw out during the night, did Arnav let himself slack and Khushi did manage to get a glimpse of his insecurities. But he gathered himself before the next day.

Dadi, by bringing up the past again and again is leaving him no time to close himself up from her assaults.

Yes Nina but time has come for him to open up he has till now locked his securities telling that he don have any emotions and even if it comes he said he knows how to control it. But we need a scene like a one where he cried his heart out near SUV on that fateful day and more of FB has to be played revealing what really happened

He has to open up, I agree; but Divya not the SUV type again. This time the situation is entirely different; during the marriage, he was all alone. He believed no-one knew and he alone could set things right. He was devastated because the very person he had thought was worth his trust and heart had turned out to be just the opposite.

Its not the same now; he trust Khushi completely; over and above Dadi, which implies he considers her more close to him than any wounds his past might have left; that no secret of his past is too crucial to be kept away from Khushi. And as Jhlas said, Khushi has stood by him time and again; even when he has pushed her away purposefully. He has to let her into his pain.

He won't be left alone like the last time...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanshivikrocksclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Hello Girlies...woke up...came straight here ...its a usual thing na??
Am I am becoming so obsessed with Redux Mika ConfusedBig smile

Hello joy! Hug

Hi Nina ...Hug   so I presume you are in the same boat ..Big smile

Kandippa... my days start and end with Redux and IPK these days Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnivedha84Zoyafanclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by pals13

Hey divya,jhals,nina,pals,sammy and everyone present here and there was a  new promo,what was that ,any links,WU,pls

Nivi...Seethaikku raman chittapa illa ma purushan ok vaLOL...

Sama promo..Dadi is blasting Khushi with Arnav that without having proper wedding how can they stay in same room like husband and wife and all RM members shocked...Here arnav asks her what does she knows abt KhushiBig smile

Atlast u got it,but i am curious to know whats inthe suitcaseLOL

Rocking promo

Just read Doodsie update,feeling very lazy 2day,i'll read others during the WE,Apologies

and dont mind if i dont takepart in the dicussionsSleepy

What happened everything ok only na...
Everything is great re nothing to worry it just that one of the rare days i want to keep quiet,i tell u RAREST OF RAREST daysLOL so njoy

Hey Nivi, come up with ur Emoticons  so we will know what u r feeling through the discussions...I love those emoticonsBig smile

ROFL

nivedha84Zoyafanclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

chalo gals me hitting bed now, hubby will go to work so in 3 hrs i need to be,,, njoi ur day dear,,,

Good Night Jhals! Hug

hey nannav why we are not talking today

Hugs Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnivedha84ZoyafanNina90

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Hello Girlies...woke up...came straight here ...its a usual thing na??
Am I am becoming so obsessed with Redux Mika ConfusedBig smile

Hi JoyHugHow r u...You are right its a sweet addictionBig smile...As Riyya always says Redux in PowerWink

Vanakam Divya mam'  So me need not to worriezzz ..till hubby catch me red handedLOL
So its is Redux power...I am liking it !!!

Joy edhukku mam lam... vankakamBig smile...Yes we all are in same boat..You know sitting in office i m just thinking abt how the promo will play outLOL

oru effectuku thaan ...LOLI just so your disussion  on promo I am still in sleepy mode so ,Daadi geeting on ARHI ...thats something to watch !!!

shivikrocksNina90clarissajohn

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pals13

Hey divya,jhals,nina,pals,sammy and everyone present here and there was a  new promo,what was that ,any links,WU,pls

Nivi...Seethaikku raman chittapa illa ma purushan ok vaLOL...

Sama promo..Dadi is blasting Khushi with Arnav that without having proper wedding how can they stay in same room like husband and wife and all RM members shocked...Here arnav asks her what does she knows abt KhushiBig smile

Atlast u got it,but i am curious to know whats inthe suitcaseLOL

Rocking promo

Just read Doodsie update,feeling very lazy 2day,i'll read others during the WE,Apologies

and dont mind if i dont takepart in the dicussionsSleepy

What happened everything ok only na...
Everything is great re nothing to worry it just that one of the rare days i want to keep quiet,i tell u RAREST OF RAREST daysLOL so njoy

Hey Nivi, come up with ur Emoticons  so we will know what u r feeling through the discussions...I love those emoticonsBig smile

ROFL
Nina what made u ROFL dearLOL

ZoyafanNina90clarissajohn

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Good Afternoon Everyone,

My fellow REDUXIANS, please read my appreciation for all of your hard work  in my post on page 47.

The Link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3142020&TPN=47

If I have missed anybody I am extremely sorry.Don't misunderstand me.

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgNina90ZoyafanshivikrocksChaituvclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

chalo gals me hitting bed now, hubby will go to work so in 3 hrs i need to be,,, njoi ur day dear,,,

Good Night Jhals! Hug

hey nannav why we are not talking today

Hugs Hug

Hi Shami! Hug Sowwy! Embarrassed

joyvgZoyafanclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index