Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! (Page 9)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 7463

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sree07

Daadi the rocker chic...wah wah...Awesome episode.

Anyone around?
Hello SreejiHug I am  falling more and more in love  with dadi amma with each passing day .

Wow I  get company.  Koel...Hug
I was alone till yesterday.

Somehow i feel She is the strongest female character sketches in IPK.
Awesome actress and awesome screen chemistry with arnav. I loved their fights. 
Its intense and really feel that its clash of titans.
I am turning out to be a defender for dadi nowadays..LOLKudos to the casting people at IPK they have a wonderful eye to get perfect actors/actresses for the roles.. I was mentioning to Joy.. I enjoyed it more than Arhi moments todayEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgeyesonmesree07Chaituv

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by joyvg

Hi Girlies...Big smile How did you all like the epi today ...
Hello JoyHug.. I  am loving dadi with every passing day... Arnav and Dadi's fiesty  bouts are too good... I loved them more than Arhi's symbolic wedding completionStern Smile ..


hello hi hi Koel HugHug
I am saving your post treat for  this weekend ,Me tooo...what a face off !!!so much of sparks between them...and finally we got to know Dad malik sucide kiyaDead  lot more to come.
big question ...so they are going to do round round alone chup chup ke as dood indicated?Confused

Thank u for such lovely words..Embarrassed.. I  have my DL test tomorrow... and just wish if  aturday could be once a month phenomenon..Ouch janmashtami seems a long day in IPK land by the time we reach nightfall what all things the pandora's box called the past will open god only knows...Doods is doing an analysis today so we will have enlightment in the land of IPK..Big smile Today phool barsao event when Arnie said abt Suhag raat got this thought of symbolic completion of wedding with flower shower for me...don't know if it's on or off the mark...

Lovely words  always goes  to one of my - greaties...Wink all the best for your test ,Drive like nothing
& we'll celebrate here with Jelabis Thumbs Up
I am confused ,when is actually Janashatmi ,Confused IPK is famous for celebrating an event for long..we'll see when they'll be finishing it off. Shyamu might get an entry with a bang on that day??
yeah...the flower shower...hmmm you got a point there ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07sunshine99RJXX

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Joined: 14 November 2011
Posts: 9081

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by sree07

Daadi the rocker chic...wah wah...Awesome episode.

Anyone around?


Hi Sree...Big smile  yep Daadi was neck to neck with ASR..thoadisi short but ...the look she gave her !!face off  was awesome

Hi joyvg n sree Big smile
  Face of btwn Dadi n Asr was awesome. Hitler Dadi Zindabad!LOL, she is no way less Compared to  Asr!

Totally 
but you know...ASR never ever opened up these much to anyone about the past. Not even to Di i guess. Daadi is slowly slowly dusting his old memories and pains.

Now face of ASR in a way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgsunshine99Chaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sree07

Daadi the rocker chic...wah wah...Awesome episode.

Anyone around?
Hello SreejiHug I am  falling more and more in love  with dadi amma with each passing day .

Wow I  get company.  Koel...Hug
I was alone till yesterday.

Somehow i feel She is the strongest female character sketches in IPK.
Awesome actress and awesome screen chemistry with arnav. I loved their fights. 
Its intense and really feel that its clash of titans.

Gals , add me in Dadi's fans list , I'm loving this lady !Embarrassed
Kushi used to be one but  Now she is the strongest  female character in ippk .
She is making Asr to open up and admit his mistakes to Kushi and he started talking abt his past too!Embarrassed



Edited by Chaituv - 10 August 2012 at 3:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgsunshine99sree07

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by sree07

Daadi the rocker chic...wah wah...Awesome episode.

Anyone around?


Hi Sree...Big smile  yep Daadi was neck to neck with ASR..thoadisi short but ...the look she gave her !!face off  was awesome

Hi joyvg n sree Big smile
  Face of btwn Dadi n Asr was awesome. Hitler Dadi Zindabad!LOL, she is no way less Compared to  Asr!

Hi Chait!!Big smile
Thats soo true ,she is our hitler daadiLOL ,I  always wonder where ASR got his genes from...
nw picture clear,daadi like grandson...one problem solved LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07Chaituvsunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 7463

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by joyvg

Hi Girlies...Big smile How did you all like the epi today ...
Hello JoyHug.. I  am loving dadi with every passing day... Arnav and Dadi's fiesty  bouts are too good... I loved them more than Arhi's symbolic wedding completionStern Smile ..


hello hi hi Koel HugHug
I am saving your post treat for  this weekend ,Me tooo...what a face off !!!so much of sparks between them...and finally we got to know Dad malik sucide kiyaDead  lot more to come.
big question ...so they are going to do round round alone chup chup ke as dood indicated?Confused

Thank u for such lovely words..Embarrassed.. I  have my DL test tomorrow... and just wish if  aturday could be once a month phenomenon..Ouch janmashtami seems a long day in IPK land by the time we reach nightfall what all things the pandora's box called the past will open god only knows...Doods is doing an analysis today so we will have enlightment in the land of IPK..Big smile Today phool barsao event when Arnie said abt Suhag raat got this thought of symbolic completion of wedding with flower shower for me...don't know if it's on or off the mark...

Lovely words  always goes  to one of my - greaties...Wink all the best for your test ,Drive like nothing
& we'll celebrate here with Jelabis Thumbs Up
I am confused ,when is actually Janashatmi ,Confused IPK is famous for celebrating an event for long..we'll see when they'll be finishing it off. Shyamu might get an entry with a bang on that day??
yeah...the flower shower...hmmm you got a point there ...
Janmashtami was on the 9th of Aug in India... in IPK land we have aready crossed 2 epis and the daylight has not turned to dusk yet..Wink My bumbling Shyamoo back for more spice... Evil Smile  I love the idea Joy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgsree07Chaituv

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Joined: 14 November 2011
Posts: 9081

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sree07

Daadi the rocker chic...wah wah...Awesome episode.

Anyone around?
Hello SreejiHug I am  falling more and more in love  with dadi amma with each passing day .

Wow I  get company.  Koel...Hug
I was alone till yesterday.

Somehow i feel She is the strongest female character sketches in IPK.
Awesome actress and awesome screen chemistry with arnav. I loved their fights. 
Its intense and really feel that its clash of titans.
I am turning out to be a defender for dadi nowadays..LOLKudos to the casting people at IPK they have a wonderful eye to get perfect actors/actresses for the roles.. I was mentioning to Joy.. I enjoyed it more than Arhi moments todayEmbarrassed

Daadi does not come across as a straight from heart person though. A hypocrite as many call her, arrogant, egoistic. out and out autocrat. But somewhere she strikes the chord as a confident woman for me and she gets my full attention when she speaks even if ASR present in the roomLOL.

Arhi was average today. I am not sure garima had a birds and bee's talk with khushi.Tongue

But arnav is slowing emerging out of shadows. I like the new revelations about the man and his inner turmoil. Much intensified and I liked it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgsunshine99Chaituv

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sree07

Daadi the rocker chic...wah wah...Awesome episode.

Anyone around?
Hello SreejiHug I am  falling more and more in love  with dadi amma with each passing day .

Wow I  get company.  Koel...Hug
I was alone till yesterday.

Somehow i feel She is the strongest female character sketches in IPK.
Awesome actress and awesome screen chemistry with arnav. I loved their fights. 
Its intense and really feel that its clash of titans.

Gals , add me in Dadi's fans list , I'm loving this lady !Embarrassed
Kushi used to be one but  Now she is the strongest  female character in ippk .
She is making Asr to open up and admit his mistakes to Kushi and he started talking abt his past too!Embarrassed



LOL   seems lke theirs going to be a tough competition  betweenASR & Daadi...Fan Club bi!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07Chaituvsunshine99

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index