Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by Jhalak29

U gals saw the new promo,,,exciting times aheadBig smile

Yup Jhalak...looks our sequence have to be little different...Garima factor postponed till re-marriage and not Janmashthmi as we thought earlier.

I am loving this track...total control on everything from the creatives den

I am so excited abt it 3 am N I woke to discuss prmo with u'll my level of IPK mania is at its ht with this promo..

jhalak, same here, i went to bed last nite thinking abt permutations/combinations of Arhi and even dreamtBig smile ...even the lizard came along with RM wasisLOL...ufff...God save me!!!
Yeah,,, I told my husband i m nt feeling sleep can i go to redux he gv me a bhashan abt 2 am but as soon as he slept i came here,,,, if i tell him i m excited abt promo,,, to he will pakka label me pagaaal ,,,, waise hi he says i hb lost it due to IPK

Seriously yaar...itna seriously kabhi bhi koi serial nahi dekha maine...all thanks to Redux...

Pooch  math mujhse

You know pallu and jhals by next week end I will go to mayka and sasural to celebrate Eid- InsahAllah

I will go on Saturday and will come back Thursday

But do you guys know what thought worrying me

I will miss ipk all these days and  redux

So Iam scratching my head here  how to watch and how to come to redux

I have decided hubby will take laptop so will manage to come redux

And though me and sissy watch ipk, I wont be cause whole family would be there and my SH hubby too. Annd my home would be like nursery with whole lot of kids. All are chota bheem fans tho pogo hi chalega . So I will miss epis for sure

Aww Chechi,Family comes first,forget IPK and redux,we will njoy 10 times more when u comeback from ur holidays,just bunk ipk and njoy the festivities with familyHug
,i try to do the same when i got stuck in these situations,but i manage to watch the epi,s and reead redux,it just that i cant participate LOLLOLLOL

: hui nivi jaag gayiLOLLOL

Yeah will watch somehow cause my realities homes are nearby and there are my cousins who are ipk fans. I will somehow manage to watch yar. I will ty at my best

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnivedha84Zoyafan

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

chalo gals me hitting bed now, hubby will go to work so in 3 hrs i need to be,,, njoi ur day dear,,,

Good Night Jhals! Hug

joyvgZoyafanclarissajohn

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

hey NinaHug

Jhlas, I loved how you've depicted Arnav's thoughts during the confrontation! Smile

Thanks Nina,,, I loved the episode today, I mean they are bringing the best in terms of story + the grip has tightened,,,,Arnav is a prisoner of past bcz no one tried to heal him,,

More like, he didn't let anyone, Jhals. He's never let anybody see the vulnerability that resides in him; and Dadiji is leaving no opportunity to poke at it at every turn.

No we saw a vulnerable Arnav at anji's accident n the time he lost khushi, see its not that he hasnt felt the pain, or no one saw its more like in both situation anji became more vulnerable in the first situation they lost mother father n anji lost a life partner too,,,

now to anji lost shyam so alway the family concern went to anji n then he had to toughen himself for her sake n let the world not trample them

We did see that, Jhlas but he never shared either; during Anjali's accident, she was the more vulnerable one and he was the sound board for her letting her speak and calm herself. He was disturbed too, but Anjali's serenity took precedence and Anjali there was too shaken to offer him any comfort at all.

When he lost Khushi too, Khushi was unconscious; only very much later, after Shyam's throw out during the night, did Arnav let himself slack and Khushi did manage to get a glimpse of his insecurities. But he gathered himself before the next day.

Dadi, by bringing up the past again and again is leaving him no time to close himself up from her assaults.

Yes Nina but time has come for him to open up he has till now locked his securities telling that he don have any emotions and even if it comes he said he knows how to control it. But we need a scene like a one where he cried his heart out near SUV on that fateful day and more of FB has to be played revealing what really happened

joyvgZoyafanNina90

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Originally posted by joyvg

Hello Girlies...woke up...came straight here ...its a usual thing na??
Am I am becoming so obsessed with Redux Mika ConfusedBig smile

Hello joy! Hug

Hi Nina ...Hug   so I presume you are in the same boat ..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90Chaituvclarissajohn

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

chalo gals me hitting bed now, hubby will go to work so in 3 hrs i need to be,,, njoi ur day dear,,,

Bye Jhalak...GN and SD

see u soon...hum yahan tumhara intezaar karenge after 3-4 hoursWink

joyvgJhalak29clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hey divya,jhals,nina,pals,sammy and everyone present here and there was a  new promo,what was that ,any links,WU,pls

Nivi...Seethaikku raman chittapa illa ma purushan ok vaLOL...

Sama promo..Dadi is blasting Khushi with Arnav that without having proper wedding how can they stay in same room like husband and wife and all RM members shocked...Here arnav asks her what does she knows abt KhushiBig smile

Atlast u got it,but i am curious to know whats inthe suitcaseLOL

Rocking promo

Just read Doodsie update,feeling very lazy 2day,i'll read others during the WE,Apologies

and dont mind if i dont takepart in the dicussionsSleepy

What happened everything ok only na...
TK care Nivi... njoi we join in on monday or whenever u feel upto it

Iam fine jhals,just lazyyySleepy
waise tell me wheres the Promo leading us all.Big smile

Hi nivi molBig smile

Bhat bhat happens

Me too aslike the same in the morning but now ok  

Kyon fiance se jhagda hui gawa

uski ithni himmat mujse jagda karne ke,if atall anyone has to fight then its me.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Na re its one of that daysWink
Hum samajh gayi bahuth pani peelo eat fruits and sweets, curd, sadam, lemon rice and all  

joyvgnivedha84Zoyafan

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged

hey NinaHug

Jhlas, I loved how you've depicted Arnav's thoughts during the confrontation! Smile

Thanks Nina,,, I loved the episode today, I mean they are bringing the best in terms of story + the grip has tightened,,,,Arnav is a prisoner of past bcz no one tried to heal him,,

More like, he didn't let anyone, Jhals. He's never let anybody see the vulnerability that resides in him; and Dadiji is leaving no opportunity to poke at it at every turn.

No we saw a vulnerable Arnav at anji's accident n the time he lost khushi, see its not that he hasnt felt the pain, or no one saw its more like in both situation anji became more vulnerable in the first situation they lost mother father n anji lost a life partner too,,,

now to anji lost shyam so alway the family concern went to anji n then he had to toughen himself for her sake n let the world not trample them

We did see that, Jhlas but he never shared either; during Anjali's accident, she was the more vulnerable one and he was the sound board for her letting her speak and calm herself. He was disturbed too, but Anjali's serenity took precedence and Anjali there was too shaken to offer him any comfort at all.

When he lost Khushi too, Khushi was unconscious; only very much later, after Shyam's throw out during the night, did Arnav let himself slack and Khushi did manage to get a glimpse of his insecurities. But he gathered himself before the next day.

Dadi, by bringing up the past again and again is leaving him no time to close himself up from her assaults.
see thats  what i am saying that some ppl open up and other need coaxing, for arnav that coaxing his mother did, but after that no one bothred to coax him out, but khushi focused on him completely, even when he said dunt worry abt me she relentlessly pursued him, after the first kidnapping meeting he hurt her yet she didnt leave him, in a way her action coaxed him to open himself to her...

Those were tests, Jhals; the way a kid stares intently at you before letting a stranger lift it up in their arms.

joyvgZoyafanclarissajohn

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Jhals up so early...see you later after nice sleep...Big smile

ZoyafanChaituvclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index