IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! (Page 85)

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hey divya,jhals,nina,pals,sammy and everyone present here and there was a  new promo,what was that ,any links,WU,pls

Nivi...Seethaikku raman chittapa illa ma purushan ok vaLOL...

Sama promo..Dadi is blasting Khushi with Arnav that without having proper wedding how can they stay in same room like husband and wife and all RM members shocked...Here arnav asks her what does she knows abt KhushiBig smile

Atlast u got it,but i am curious to know whats inthe suitcaseLOL

Rocking promo

Just read Doodsie update,feeling very lazy 2day,i'll read others during the WE,Apologies

and dont mind if i dont takepart in the dicussionsSleepy

What happened everything ok only na...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJhalak29clarissajohn

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Hey divya,jhals,nina,pals,sammy and everyone present here and there was a  new promo,what was that ,any links,WU,pls

Sama promo..Dadi is blasting Khushi with Arnav that without having proper wedding how can they stay in same room like husband and wife and all RM members shocked...Here arnav asks her what does she knows abt KhushiBig smile

Rocking promo

Just read Doodsie update,feeling very lazy 2day,i'll read others during the WE,Apologies

Everything is great re nothing to worry it just that one of the rare days i want to keep quiet,i tell u RAREST OF RAREST daysLOLLOLLOLLOL so njoy

Edited by nivedha84 - 11 August 2012 at 1:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90Jhalak29clarissajohn

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Rocking promo

TK care Nivi... njoi we join in on monday or whenever u feel upto it

nivedha84shivikrocksclarissajohn

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

this is just my imagination but i think she will tell him no ... because their marriage is incomplete and maybe dadi will over hear them and come to know the truth... then promo plays out.

geet it should be in this way what u wrote n it should be kkg who saying no 4 this in firm voice nt in weak voice. Otherwise i bang her head on da wall or hit it with bellan[/QUOTE]

i dont know abt a firm voice... she does turn into mush near him. but do think she will put cold water on his plans.
[/QUOTE]
jis din just 4 1 time khushi mere hath lag gayi na iss ka dimaag sudhar doon gi aik hi din me sara sharmana faltoo ka ghabrana n dhak dhak sab bhool jaye gi chalaku masan arrey haad hoti hai apne matlab se innocent ban jati hai aur apne matlab se chalak.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvggeetmaanluvJhalak29clarissajohn

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Rocking promo

TK care Nivi... njoi we join in on monday or whenever u feel upto it

Iam fine jhals,just lazyyySleepy
waise tell me wheres the Promo leading us all.Big smile

Edited by nivedha84 - 11 August 2012 at 1:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgNina90Jhalak29clarissajohn

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Hello Girlies...woke up...came straight here ...its a usual thing na??
Am I am becoming so obsessed with Redux Mika ConfusedBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Nina90Jhalak29Supna9clarissajohn

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by clarissajohn

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">Hi jhal and nivi</font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman"></font></font>

To pallu-how garima is connected im clueless about it

<font color="#990000">Shami, see Garima is Khushi's mausi...rite...</font>

<font color="#990000">Now...till date...there is no one who is the common factor with Maliks and Guptas...</font>

<font color="#990000">GH doesnt know that Arnav-Anjali are Maliks , rite...</font>

<font color="#990000">So when Dadi and Garima will come face to face...they will recognize each other and hence Khushi's past will come out...(because mebbe Garima knows that Senior Malik was responsible for Khushi's parents accident)</font>

<font color="#990000">As per Doods and promo...it looks like either pre re-marriage or after re-maariage...Khushi's past related to Arnav will come out...</font>

<font color="#990000">even though Khushi will be hurt but she will be binded with the oath of marriage then...NPAND and MDJND tagline of serial comes into play.</font>

<font color="#990000">Both Arnav-Khushi will fight the war together because then slowly lots of things will start surfacing abt past</font>

<font face="Times New Roman"></font>

Hum interesting and thanks pallu Big smile

pal they do war with their own feeling or with others feelings. Its better k they apne kam se kam rakhey nt others. Laro apne ap se jhagra lu logo doosro se nahi

Hi Supna Hug

woh dono toh nok-jhok karenge hi...thats the USP of the showWink...hai na??

but zindagi mein aage badhne ke liye unko apna ateet ko ek baar ke liye sab sahi karna hoga na...aur apni family ko toh aise hi nahi bhool payenge na ...so fight till JUSTICE is Delivered.

Supna9Jhalak29clarissajohn

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Nina90

hey NinaHug

Jhlas, I loved how you've depicted Arnav's thoughts during the confrontation! Smile

Thanks Nina,,, I loved the episode today, I mean they are bringing the best in terms of story + the grip has tightened,,,,Arnav is a prisoner of past bcz no one tried to heal him,,

More like, he didn't let anyone, Jhals. He's never let anybody see the vulnerability that resides in him; and Dadiji is leaving no opportunity to poke at it at every turn.

No we saw a vulnerable Arnav at anji's accident n the time he lost khushi, see its not that he hasnt felt the pain, or no one saw its more like in both situation anji became more vulnerable in the first situation they lost mother father n anji lost a life partner too,,,

now to anji lost shyam so alway the family concern went to anji n then he had to toughen himself for her sake n let the world not trample them

You are right Jhals. Inside Arnav is like a child but due to that incident he locked his heart and made himself cold. But here and there we saw the glimpses of that child like heart which cried for love for comfort and that wa given by Khushi.

When ASR first met Khushi what was his view on middle class girls and when did that belief changed..only when he got to know Khushi closely.. I don know what other motive dadi has but hers and Khushi's face off will turn out good and for that she has to witness what Khushi is really is and not every aurat can be weak

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgNina90nivedha84ZoyafanChaituvJhalak29clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index