Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by pals13

Hi jhal and nivi

To pallu-how garima is connected im clueless about it

Shami, see Garima is Khushi's mausi...rite...

Now...till date...there is no one who is the common factor with Maliks and Guptas...
GH doesnt know that Arnav-Anjali are Maliks , rite...

So when Dadi and Garima will come face to face...they will recognize each other and hence Khushi's past will come out...(because mebbe Garima knows that Senior Malik was responsible for Khushi's parents accident)

As per Doods and promo...it looks like either pre  re-marriage or after re-maariage...Khushi's past related to Arnav will come out...

even though Khushi will be hurt but she will be binded with the oath of marriage then...NPAND and MDJND tagline of serial comes into play.

Both Arnav-Khushi will fight the war together because then slowly lots of things will start surfacing abt past

Hum interesting and thanks pallu Big smile

Shami darling...Redux ka usool: No sorry,no thank u ;only  Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksJhalak29clarissajohn

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged

this is just my imagination but i think she will tell him no ... because their marriage is incomplete and maybe dadi will over hear them and come to know the truth... then promo plays out.
[/QUOTE]
geet it should be in this way what u wrote n it should be kkg who saying no 4 this in firm voice nt in weak voice. Otherwise i bang her head on da wall or hit it with bellan[/QUOTE]

i dont know abt a firm voice... she does turn into mush near him. but do think she will put cold water on his plans. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksSupna9Jhalak29clarissajohn

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">Hi jhal and nivi</font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman"></font></font>

<font color="#990000">Shami, see Garima is Khushi's mausi...rite...</font>

<font color="#990000">Now...till date...there is no one who is the common factor with Maliks and Guptas...</font>

<font color="#990000">GH doesnt know that Arnav-Anjali are Maliks , rite...</font>

<font color="#990000">So when Dadi and Garima will come face to face...they will recognize each other and hence Khushi's past will come out...(because mebbe Garima knows that Senior Malik was responsible for Khushi's parents accident)</font>

<font color="#990000">As per Doods and promo...it looks like either pre re-marriage or after re-maariage...Khushi's past related to Arnav will come out...</font>

<font color="#990000">even though Khushi will be hurt but she will be binded with the oath of marriage then...NPAND and MDJND tagline of serial comes into play.</font>

<font color="#990000">Both Arnav-Khushi will fight the war together because then slowly lots of things will start surfacing abt past</font>

<font face="Times New Roman"></font>

pal they do war with their own feeling or with others feelings. Its better k they apne kam se kam rakhey nt others. Laro apne ap se jhagra lu logo doosro se nahi

ZoyafanJhalak29clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Hi jhal and nivi

Shami, see Garima is Khushi's mausi...rite...

Now...till date...there is no one who is the common factor with Maliks and Guptas...
GH doesnt know that Arnav-Anjali are Maliks , rite...

So when Dadi and Garima will come face to face...they will recognize each other and hence Khushi's past will come out...(because mebbe Garima knows that Senior Malik was responsible for Khushi's parents accident)

As per Doods and promo...it looks like either pre  re-marriage or after re-maariage...Khushi's past related to Arnav will come out...

even though Khushi will be hurt but she will be binded with the oath of marriage then...NPAND and MDJND tagline of serial comes into play.

Both Arnav-Khushi will fight the war together because then slowly lots of things will start surfacing abt past

Shami darling...Redux ka usool: No sorry,no thank u ;only  Hug

Ok ok HugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJhalak29

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Originally posted by Jhalak29

U gals saw the new promo,,,exciting times aheadBig smile

Yup Jhalak...looks our sequence have to be little different...Garima factor postponed till re-marriage and not Janmashthmi as we thought earlier.

I am loving this track...total control on everything from the creatives den

I am so excited abt it 3 am N I woke to discuss prmo with u'll my level of IPK mania is at its ht with this promo..

jhalak, same here, i went to bed last nite thinking abt permutations/combinations of Arhi and even dreamtBig smile ...even the lizard came along with RM wasisLOL...ufff...God save me!!!
Yeah,,, I told my husband i m nt feeling sleep can i go to redux he gv me a bhashan abt 2 am but as soon as he slept i came here,,,, if i tell him i m excited abt promo,,, to he will pakka label me pagaaal ,,,, waise hi he says i hb lost it due to IPK

Seriously yaar...itna seriously kabhi bhi koi serial nahi dekha maine...all thanks to Redux...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksNina90Jhalak29clarissajohn

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by nivedha84

Hey divya,jhals,nina,pals,sammy and everyone present here and there was a  new promo,what was that ,any links,WU,pls

Nivi...Seethaikku raman chittapa illa ma purushan ok vaLOL...

Sama promo..Dadi is blasting Khushi with Arnav that without having proper wedding how can they stay in same room like husband and wife and all RM members shocked...Here arnav asks her what does she knows abt KhushiBig smile

Atlast u got it,but i am curious to know whats inthe suitcaseLOLLOLLOLLOL

Rocking promo

Just read Doodsie update,feeling very lazy 2day,i'll read others during the WE,Apologies

and dont mind if i dont takepart in the dicussionsSleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksgeetmaanluvNina90Jhalak29clarissajohn

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Nina90

hey NinaHug

Jhlas, I loved how you've depicted Arnav's thoughts during the confrontation! Smile

Thanks Nina,,, I loved the episode today, I mean they are bringing the best in terms of story + the grip has tightened,,,,Arnav is a prisoner of past bcz no one tried to heal him,,

More like, he didn't let anyone, Jhals. He's never let anybody see the vulnerability that resides in him; and Dadiji is leaving no opportunity to poke at it at every turn.

No we saw a vulnerable Arnav at anji's accident n the time he lost khushi, see its not that he hasnt felt the pain, or no one saw its more like in both situation anji became more vulnerable in the first situation they lost mother father n anji lost a life partner too,,,

now to anji lost shyam so alway the family concern went to anji n then he had to toughen himself for her sake n let the world not trample them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafangeetmaanluvNina90clarissajohn

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

U gals saw the new promo,,,exciting times aheadBig smile

Yup Jhalak...looks our sequence have to be little different...Garima factor postponed till re-marriage and not Janmashthmi as we thought earlier.

I am loving this track...total control on everything from the creatives den

I am so excited abt it 3 am N I woke to discuss prmo with u'll my level of IPK mania is at its ht with this promo..

jhalak, same here, i went to bed last nite thinking abt permutations/combinations of Arhi and even dreamtBig smile ...even the lizard came along with RM wasisLOL...ufff...God save me!!!

Jhals same here i am at office and i am just waiting to go home to get a glimpse of the promo...These guys really make our weekend interesting... Only thing worthy is i m with you all to discuss and have good time..

Pallu lizard in dream ah..you could have imagined so many other permu and combisWink

Divya...kya karun...Dadi is like a lizard for me now.LOL...both of them are synonyms to me...Wink
jaise naag-naaginWink

shivikrocksJhalak29clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index