Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by pals13

U gals saw the new promo,,,exciting times aheadBig smile

Yup Jhalak...looks our sequence have to be little different...Garima factor postponed till re-marriage and not Janmashthmi as we thought earlier.

I am loving this track...total control on everything from the creatives den

I am so excited abt it 3 am N I woke to discuss prmo with u'll my level of IPK mania is at its ht with this promo..

Hey jhals read doods take esp the last para Big smile

read it n njoied it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanclarissajohn

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
ok got the link saw the promo whewww

RE MARRIAGE in OFFFERING yipeee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90Jhalak29clarissajohn

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Hey divya,jhals,nina,pals,sammy and everyone present here and there was a  new promo,what was that ,any links,WU,pls

Nivi...Seethaikku raman chittapa illa ma purushan ok vaLOL...

Sama promo..Dadi is blasting Khushi with Arnav that without having proper wedding how can they stay in same room like husband and wife and all RM members shocked...Here arnav asks her what does she knows abt KhushiBig smile

nivedha84ZoyafanNina90Jhalak29

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Hi jhal and nivi

To pallu-how garima is connected im clueless about it

hey Shami hows ur mood now

Its better and after reading doods much better

But with promo me again confused 'whether remarriage w ill happen or khushis parents truth first

If it is then what she will do

But one thing is sure its getting interesting and we are in for a roller coaster ride

yahoooLOL

Edited by clarissajohn - 11 August 2012 at 1:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJhalak29

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Originally posted by Supna9

Hi niv n jhalak. Jhalak its night or what

3 am dear

n yet u nt slept or slept just woke up nw. My neend tou gayab 2day after shehri jab hi i m here oh plz my neendya come to me

My husband had gone out for a movie with his frnds n i was waiting for him, he came arnd 1 am but he was chatting n ab he is sleeping aur meri neend udd gayi so soch alemme spend sometime with u'lll n n go to try sleep after that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanSupna9clarissajohn

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Hi jhal and nivi

To pallu-how garima is connected im clueless about it

Shami, see Garima is Khushi's mausi...rite...

Now...till date...there is no one who is the common factor with Maliks and Guptas...
GH doesnt know that Arnav-Anjali are Maliks , rite...

So when Dadi and Garima will come face to face...they will recognize each other and hence Khushi's past will come out...(because mebbe Garima knows that Senior Malik was responsible for Khushi's parents accident)

As per Doods and promo...it looks like either pre  re-marriage or after re-maariage...Khushi's past related to Arnav will come out...

even though Khushi will be hurt but she will be binded with the oath of marriage then...NPAND and MDJND tagline of serial comes into play.

Both Arnav-Khushi will fight the war together because then slowly lots of things will start surfacing abt past

shivikrocksgeetmaanluvJhalak29clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
dadi aap khushi ke bare mein janthi kya hein

what does it mean

Im mean no translation but what arnav meant by this

like he force dher to marry him as she is innocent

or why dadi is miffed with her

or is it leading to past revelation

Edited by clarissajohn - 11 August 2012 at 1:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksgeetmaanluvSupna9Jhalak29

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Originally posted by sampin

hey sam!

i never cared abt the scale of the marriage .. big or small. call me old fashioned but .. i do believe in the meaning behind all the wedding rituals.

the haldi, garland exchange, pheras, MS, sindoor.. etc.
they all have profound meaning ... and the meaning is not in the act of the rituals but in the feelings and emotions of the couple doing them. for me khushi is not arnav wife bec he took her to the temple and put sindoor on her. he and she felt nothing good at that moment. i never considered what happened that night as a marriage.

he made her his wife the day he trusted her over shyam and threw shyam out. nowdays he is a husband now when he stands up for herand khushi is being a wife now when she bringing joy into his life.

so i just want them to go thru the rituals since clearly in that whole show if anyone represents what marriage of two souls is abt its them. i want to see this couple who define true unconditional love.. have their wedding day. the rituals are abt the acceptance of one another as soul mates. its an imp day for anyone an y should these two be deprived of the joy of marrying each other...

both have lost out on so much already.

all agreed geetml but i want this remarriage only 4 khushi sake arnav is nt caring 4 this issue n as a high profile man this nt affects him as it khushi n i here angry with kkg why she didnt stand 4 this issue n force arnav when she nw knw that he loves her

i get ur point

today khushi was messing up all day.. . i think she she was nervous bec she does not want to do it. and she knows it. she loves him but she does not feel comfortable cuz... marriage means a lot to her. arnav has kissed her .. she sleeps with him on the same bed but the idea of SG send her spiraling. look at the hut almost con... everyone was mad that khushi looked like she was in miserable. cuz back then also she did not want to do it.

this is just my imagination but i think she will tell him no ... because their marriage is incomplete and maybe dadi will over hear them and come to know the truth... then promo plays out.

geet it should be in this way what u wrote n it should be kkg who saying no 4 this in firm voice nt in weak voice. Otherwise i bang her head on da wall or hit it with bellan

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksgeetmaanluvJhalak29clarissajohnsbk2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index