shivikrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by sampin

Of course not, Sam! Nobody will dare to go against Arnav in the family but with Dadiji, you can't say. She doesn't bow down to his authority; the power play is still going on and so far, Arnav has received the most blows. She has her own way of shutting Arnav up; one word about how he's acting just like his Father and living with a woman without proper ritualistic marriage and Arnav will have no choice... He will never stand being called his Father...

Then we might get  a remarriage but not a separation...This is a different Arnav...He'll do anything to stop Khushi from leaving..He can't survive without her now..Also as Tants said for the past events to play out..we need Khushi and Arnav under one roof..Maybe she'll be shattered with the past connections..she might want to leave..But I don't feel Arnav will let her...As Doods predicted Arnav will not leave Khushi's side now..not for a moment!!

That's precisely what I meant, Sam! He might ask the family to arrange for a wedding as quickly as possible to satisfy their Rasam thirsty hearts; Khushi too, will get her dream wedding in the process. I for one believe that the Khushi connection to the past will come only on or just before the wedding, devastating Khushi...

Nina Khushi past will come only when both of them enter the past together. So i think it will play out after the wedding

Divya, but then the story of Krishna-Radha doesn't fit, na?

Jaan radha krishna was to explain that they both are eternal lovers and will be always together and the family to understand how much they love each other when the contract thing plays out but they cant be like always like radharani and Krishna. as now they are going to enter into the war phase where both have to be together as Khushi will be the one to guide him
[/QUOTE]

You mean like Satyabhama was the one to ride the chariot for Krishna and aid him?
[/QUOTE]

I would say Khushi is the mix of Radha, Rukmini and Sathyabama. But as sathu explained well yesterday that her Sathyabama's fire quality was the one which attracted Krishna towards her like how it happened for Arnav. She is the fighter.

My theory is this the war that is going to happen is between the family themselves.  I wrote in the panchajanya and the following posts that Arnav is Arjun who will blow the devadatta conch of his with the truth and Khushi will be his rathasarathi the Krishna herself who will be the initiator of the war with her panchajanya and we got to see her with the conch too..So both will enter the Chakravyuh and will come out together

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90Zoyafangeetmaanluvclarissajohn

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Hello Hi GeetHug

There will be a remarriage..but I have never supported a grand wedding..That calls for Arshi separationErmmMaybe a small family wedding..What say??!!Geek

Though the romantic in me..Wanted a Gandharva wedding between these two..But woh toh gaya!!Because the truth of the "pheras" is out!!Unhappy

hey sam! 

i never cared abt the scale of the marriage .. big or small. call me old fashioned but .. i do believe in the meaning behind all the wedding rituals. 

the haldi, garland exchange, pheras, MS, sindoor.. etc. 
they all have profound meaning ... and the meaning is not in the act of the rituals but in the feelings and emotions of the couple doing them. for me khushi is not arnav wife bec he took her to the temple and put sindoor on her.  he and she felt nothing good at that moment. i never considered what happened that night as a marriage. 

he made her his wife the day he trusted her over shyam and threw shyam out. nowdays he is a husband now when he stands up for her and khushi is being a wife now when she bringing joy into his life. 

so i just want them to go thru the rituals since clearly in that whole show if anyone represents what marriage of two souls is abt its them. i want to see this couple who define true unconditional love.. have their wedding day. the rituals are abt the acceptance of one another as soul mates. its an imp day for anyone an y should these two be deprived of the joy of marrying each other... 

both have lost out on so much already. 

Very poignant thoughts Geet...loved itClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksgeetmaanluvsbk2

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Of course not, Sam! Nobody will dare to go against Arnav in the family but with Dadiji, you can't say. She doesn't bow down to his authority; the power play is still going on and so far, Arnav has received the most blows. She has her own way of shutting Arnav up; one word about how he's acting just like his Father and living with a woman without proper ritualistic marriage and Arnav will have no choice... He will never stand being called his Father...

Then we might get  a remarriage but not a separation...This is a different Arnav...He'll do anything to stop Khushi from leaving..He can't survive without her now..Also as Tants said for the past events to play out..we need Khushi and Arnav under one roof..Maybe she'll be shattered with the past connections..she might want to leave..But I don't feel Arnav will let her...As Doods predicted Arnav will not leave Khushi's side now..not for a moment!!

That's precisely what I meant, Sam! He might ask the family to arrange for a wedding as quickly as possible to satisfy their Rasam thirsty hearts; Khushi too, will get her dream wedding in the process. I for one believe that the Khushi connection to the past will come only on or just before the wedding, devastating Khushi...

Nina Khushi past will come only when both of them enter the past together. So i think it will play out after the wedding

Divya, but then the story of Krishna-Radha doesn't fit, na?

Jaan radha krishna was to explain that they both are eternal lovers and will be always together and the family to understand how much they love each other when the contract thing plays out but they cant be like always like radharani and Krishna. as now they are going to enter into the war phase where both have to be together as Khushi will be the one to guide him

You mean like Satyabhama was the one to ride the chariot for Krishna and aid him?
[/QUOTE]

I would say Khushi is the mix of Radha, Rukmini and Sathyabama. But as sathu explained well yesterday that her Sathyabama's fire quality was the one which attracted Krishna towards her like how it happened for Arnav. She is the fighter.

My theory is this the war that is going to happen is between the family themselves.  I wrote in the panchajanya and the following posts that Arnav is Arjun who will blow the devadatta conch of his with the truth and Khushi will be his rathasarathi the Krishna herself who will be the initiator of the war with her panchajanya and we got to see her with the conch too..So both will enter the Chakravyuh and will come out together

[/QUOTE]

Yes Divya...absolutely trueClap.Clap...we are nearing the start of the war...
nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Hola Cutie pies

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Hello Hi GeetHug

There will be a remarriage..but I have never supported a grand wedding..That calls for Arshi separationErmmMaybe a small family wedding..What say??!!Geek

Though the romantic in me..Wanted a Gandharva wedding between these two..But woh toh gaya!!Because the truth of the "pheras" is out!!Unhappy

hey sam! 

i never cared abt the scale of the marriage .. big or small. call me old fashioned but .. i do believe in the meaning behind all the wedding rituals. 

the haldi, garland exchange, pheras, MS, sindoor.. etc. 
they all have profound meaning ... and the meaning is not in the act of the rituals but in the feelings and emotions of the couple doing them. for me khushi is not arnav wife bec he took her to the temple and put sindoor on her.  he and she felt nothing good at that moment. i never considered what happened that night as a marriage. 

he made her his wife the day he trusted her over shyam and threw shyam out. nowdays he is a husband now when he stands up for her and khushi is being a wife now when she bringing joy into his life. 

so i just want them to go thru the rituals since clearly in that whole show if anyone represents what marriage of two souls is abt its them. i want to see this couple who define true unconditional love.. have their wedding day. the rituals are abt the acceptance of one another as soul mates. its an imp day for anyone an y should these two be deprived of the joy of marrying each other... 

both have lost out on so much already. 

ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafangeetmaanluv

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Hi gals

nivedha84ZoyafanNina90

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Hola Cutie pies

Hellooo a big hugHugHugHugHug

ZoyafanJhalak29

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hi gals

Hi Jhalak, Niveditha Hug

shivikrocksJhalak29

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index