Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! (Page 77)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Yeah after reading the last par in doods analysis I feel like that too

Oki wll point out what doods has said

Doods in her analysis said that death accident truth of her parents will come out

She will be about to leave

Asr will try to step her

But it will be too late as contract marriage would be on verge of ending

But she will return as mrs malik

Arnav will be with khushi will fight against society

To protect her honour

He will walk out with her like he did before dadi

She will return as mrs amlik after full ritual wedding

So so so remarriage not so soon

But what about promo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90..mrinalini..

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Ok ok now tell me one thing all might have read doods post

So she said khushi will become Mrs malik for sure

But when

The contract would be open soon

Whether it will take time for marriage as khush might come to know about her parents

O it will happen in the end 'the marriage

Im confused.

YOu know...Looking at the current promo...I have a feeling that Marriage will happen..

Remember..Kushi has to stay in RM to fight and get the family back on track...she cannot do it staying in GH...
Arnav has to support Kushi all the way...If need be..He can even take pehere right there and then before the family and complete the marriage...fill her mang and put Mangalsutra again before everyone...

Right now protecting Kushi's dignity should be the top most for Arnav...and I have a hope he'll do it...
Only than Kushi can stay in RM...hai naEmbarrassed..

But if the truth comes out before this infrount of Kushi and decision is left on her...than I have no clue what will happenOuch...
yeah me too totally confused here . I doubt whether the remarriage will happen. Buit what if khsuhi comes to  know about parents death prior to that Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanSupna9

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Divya and Nina Interesting convo there ... but again it is time to hit the bed... had fun reading your viewpoints. See ya all Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90..mrinalini..Supna9clarissajohn

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya_l

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">Hey SupnaHug how are you and where is your post? why this na-insaafi ...direct me to the page where you have written. ThanksTongue</font>

oya study done na. No i m nt writing or ll nt until i get what i want. Its good na n justice

Zoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohn

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Divya and Nina Interesting convo there ... but again it is time to hit the bed... had fun reading your viewpoints. See ya all Hug

Hey Shreya thanks and Good nightHug..See you later

ZoyafanSupna9..mrinalini..

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sampin

Of course not, Sam! Nobody will dare to go against Arnav in the family but with Dadiji, you can't say. She doesn't bow down to his authority; the power play is still going on and so far, Arnav has received the most blows. She has her own way of shutting Arnav up; one word about how he's acting just like his Father and living with a woman without proper ritualistic marriage and Arnav will have no choice... He will never stand being called his Father...

Then we might get  a remarriage but not a separation...This is a different Arnav...He'll do anything to stop Khushi from leaving..He can't survive without her now..Also as Tants said for the past events to play out..we need Khushi and Arnav under one roof..Maybe she'll be shattered with the past connections..she might want to leave..But I don't feel Arnav will let her...As Doods predicted Arnav will not leave Khushi's side now..not for a moment!!

That's precisely what I meant, Sam! He might ask the family to arrange for a wedding as quickly as possible to satisfy their Rasam thirsty hearts; Khushi too, will get her dream wedding in the process. I for one believe that the Khushi connection to the past will come only on or just before the wedding, devastating Khushi...

Nina Khushi past will come only when both of them enter the past together. So i think it will play out after the wedding

Divya, but then the story of Krishna-Radha doesn't fit, na?
[/QUOTE]

Jaan radha krishna was to explain that they both are eternal lovers and will be always together and the family to understand how much they love each other when the contract thing plays out but they cant be like always like radharani and Krishna. as now they are going to enter into the war phase where both have to be together as Khushi will be the one to guide him
[/QUOTE]

You mean like Satyabhama was the one to ride the chariot for Krishna and aid him?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanshivikrocksgeetmaanluvclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged

'Night Shreya! Hug I wasn't able to talk with you today; will surely catch you sometime! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanclarissajohn

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Hello Hi GeetHug

There will be a remarriage..but I have never supported a grand wedding..That calls for Arshi separationErmmMaybe a small family wedding..What say??!!Geek

Though the romantic in me..Wanted a Gandharva wedding between these two..But woh toh gaya!!Because the truth of the "pheras" is out!!Unhappy

hey sam! 

i never cared abt the scale of the marriage .. big or small. call me old fashioned but .. i do believe in the meaning behind all the wedding rituals. 

the haldi, garland exchange, pheras, MS, sindoor.. etc. 
they all have profound meaning ... and the meaning is not in the act of the rituals but in the feelings and emotions of the couple doing them. for me khushi is not arnav wife bec he took her to the temple and put sindoor on her.  he and she felt nothing good at that moment. i never considered what happened that night as a marriage. 

he made her his wife the day he trusted her over shyam and threw shyam out. nowdays he is a husband now when he stands up for her and khushi is being a wife now when she bringing joy into his life. 

so i just want them to go thru the rituals since clearly in that whole show if anyone represents what marriage of two souls is abt its them. i want to see this couple who define true unconditional love.. have their wedding day. the rituals are abt the acceptance of one another as soul mates. its an imp day for anyone an y should these two be deprived of the joy of marrying each other... 

both have lost out on so much already. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90clarissajohnsbk2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index