Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! (Page 76)

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Hi ReduxiansHug, done with Friday reading, rest for the weekend LOL

Naz Chess pieces back again with Simba in the roll interesting!

Divya Not many know the back story of Shakuni and the dice! Thanks for sharing!

Coolgal270 Interesting point on how past intertwined with the present when he forced Khushi to marry him it was not only about saving his sis, it was his desparate attempt to save his lost mother too!

Jhalak I think Dadi is ready to forgive whatever sins her son has done as she is putting the blame on her DIL plus she simply removed herself from the equation when she could have put her loss aside and taken the responsibility of the kids who had lost their parents those kids who now will grow up without father and she has the nerve to raise the question about her granddaughter...How heartless she became to shun them and leave for Ashram is beyond me...

Maariyah Nice recap with what you loved in the epi today!

mpk2011 Khushi will soon realize that behind the ASR (shaitaan) persona he is just a wounded and scared person who has lost so much and had to grow up before his time. The Shaitaan is just a mask to hide behind to escape from the harsh truths that still haunt him. 

Cutebarun Imprisonment indeed... and it hasn't ended yet!

Sanayam cerebrum fried I thought she had none...jokes apart she doesn't wish to believe what so many people said... well she will learn the hard way... but I hope she is not weak when she really sees the lights! nicely put "Whenever life takes away something from us it gives us some other thing in some other form so the balance is maintained" & nice spin on who takes the initiative.WinkLOL

Sheila (S003) Thanks for filling in for her Sandhya. Had fun reading the whole post! Rightly pointed out about the gen gap does not mean disrespect.

Sunshine Short,sweet and precise! Interesting how dadi knows the past and Arnav knows the present... where it will lead us...let's wait and see.

Chitmanas Nice story about the guru and chela...I remember when I have to unburden myself! Thanks for sharing!

Ghausia would not like the incest angle nevertheless interesting parallels!

Sumana Thank you for sharing cute and lovely pics with us day in day out!Hug

RitJ26 Indeed is addiction ko kya naam doon...loved the pointers. Thanks for appreciating. Tongue

Good Night/Day Reduxians Enjoy your weekend!Hug

Edited by shreya_l - 11 August 2012 at 12:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayamZoyafanshivikrocksNothingLasts..mrinalini..Supna9coolgal270

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

<font face="Times New Roman">But but why arnav asked dadi what she knew about khushi and why he asked so. What if dadi had not heard anything by arshi but jumst amd estatement as hinted by shyam </font>

see shami 4rm arnav 1 sentence we all r confused nw
confusion hi confusion hai
solution ka pata nahi
Sam 4 u 2 chalo find solution mil kr
Pal hi
Nina hi abhi kuch nahi pata RM STATION OR DADI BAD PAROSAN

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90..mrinalini..

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
hey guys 

saw the new promo 

im so happy i hope this leads to a remarriage with all the rituals 

i really want to see them have some kind of normalcy after all that they have been thru. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90..mrinalini..Supna9

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

hey guys 

saw the new promo 

im so happy i hope this leads to a remarriage with all the rituals 

i really want to see them have some kind of normalcy after all that they have been thru. 

Hello Hi GeetHug

There will be a remarriage..but I have never supported a grand wedding..That calls for Arshi separationErmmMaybe a small family wedding..What say??!!Geek

Though the romantic in me..Wanted a Gandharva wedding between these two..But woh toh gaya!!Because the truth of the "pheras" is out!!Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksgeetmaanluvNina90Supna9

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Sherya my poetic sis study end
welcome welcome
ji aya nu,
read ur 2day poem last stanza is best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanshivikrocks

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

An episode that made me Love 'Arnav' even more... And before I start, 'Barun'... Instead of a 'bow', i wil give u a 'rainbow'... You are that 'spectacular' with your expressions...Embarrassed

14 years... Thats the term of a 'Life Imprisonment' in India, normally... And 'within these 14 years, 'Arnav' has been a prisoner... A 'Prisoner' whose 'Life' was sucked out of Him...

14 years before Arnav was a 13yr old boy... Is that the only difference? No... It isnt... 14 years before, his pain was 'Fresh' and 'raw'... Now it is 'Raw' and 'old' with strong Roots deep enough to question his existence...

Arnav 'lived through 2 Suicides... To keep alive One Life... His 'Di'... And now, if she backstabs him, Arnav n the beloved 'Chotte' she wil be having a 'Funeral' of him... 

Yeah that would be the last nail on the coffin. Once again his world would be sucked out of his hands.

I cried for my Boy, when pain oozed out of his eyes...Cry

Smile now to my 'Report' wa of the daySmile

'Arnav' was not born as an ordinary Baby... He was born becoz, 'The Raizadas, Maliks, Jhas n Gupthas' went on a hunger strike andolan... And their prayers were answerd when 'ARNAV' was born to be the 'BURDEN BEARER' of everyone's life... With an appealing 'designation' called 'DECISION MAKER'...Wink

Designations comes with burden but this time the burden is too much to handle.

EARNING MONEY is a bad thing n He should hav fed (up) people with bhashans on love...and then let them starve. May be then he would hav been a 'Punyaatma'... U know 'angelwa'...Wink thats d kind of disrespect his 'bhawna bhari' family n lover has for 'hard earned Money'.

Starve for 2 days n we wil knw, No 'pyaar n Bhawna' regains you the losing consciousness...

Yup, remember 'aapke liye paisa hi sab kuch hai nai' ?? Money is not everything but it is a huge thing, without money all pyaar and bhawna will fly out of the window. ASR is heard and obeyed in this world and in his own home because he is successful. The day cash flow to their accounts r stooped, we will see the change !!!!

Every Person of His Life, 'Created a mess' according to each one's 'bhawna, kartavya... Parampara... And Parivaar...' n then after they hav terribly crawled thru the innings of their 'horrible' decision n lives, they hand over the 'Bat' to 'Arnav'... Ofcourse for 'Decision Making'.

The boy comes into face the 'last over' n then if He hits a six, everybody's 'mahatva n decision' wins... N if he is 'Clean Bowled', then the 'Decision Maker' has made a 'grave Mistake'... What a position to be in, Beta...!Unhappy

This part is simply brilliant. Everybody creates the mess and then run away in the name of weakness, bhawna, parivaar ka pyaar and all, and this man left behind to pay for everybody else's deeds. No body gives a damn whether he is alive or dead and what he has to go thru to clear out the mess they have created. All they care about is to save their back and put the burden on his head!!!

Daadiji... In your Parivaar, 13yr olds take 'Decisions of Life...'?? I thot, at that age 'kids dont knw, to whom they shud write a 'love letter' or may be 'crush letter'...

Naani..., 'tell me, what does Arnav has to do to get a 'caring hug' frm you...? Clearly, you are immune to his 'Tears' n 'Pain'...! Should i ask him to hang a 'pom pom' to his suit, then you may know 'how much he has Sacrificed'... Isnt he your Grand child...? That too 'Lucknowi'... Then why naani, why?

Ah!! this is a brilliant suggestion. We should gift him a pom pom wala necktie on his b'day, if at all they bother to rmbr that. There are other ways of making nani understand however, he should say 'bhawnao ko samjho' every now and then and after each activity of his he should say 'parivaar k liye'. Finally he should drop 'main' and start speaking 'hum'. These tips should be of some help. 

The google meaning of 'Arnav' isnt 'ANSWERING MACHINE'... Bt, then why do Naani always, Daadi now, and others need 'answers' frm him.

Nani and dadi doesn't use google yaar!!! They have used the meaning of his name in some other way. Arnav means ocean, so they and everybody else have decided that they will create a mess and put it in the ocean and he will clean it up at his own cost!!!

The puzzle has been created by all d 'wonderful great sweet natured' people of his life... Bt, their 'Shaitaan' has to suffer and get the 'ANSWER' for them...good Gamewa!Wink

Is there a 'bill' stuck on Arnav's head dat 'all Sorts of Grievences wil be recievd... N Sorted out'... That too without any 'bhaashan'...? Nice ofer naa... 'all dadis, naani's n bitiyas'...

Arnav, the next time, u say 'the most important person in my Life'... Remember to say 'KUSHIENT' instead. Your family wil never be happy with u... So the next time to 'save your life' atleast in d forum replace that dialog as...

'The Kushiest Kushient Kushien in my Kushi is Kushi''...

'kushi ka tho patha nahi, bt the Forum wil give u a 'brownie point'...
ROFL

Finaly, 'Arnav Singh Raizada' in d show n in d forum has a 'price tag'... And the 'Price' is 'His Life'...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanshivikrocks

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sampin

Of course not, Sam! Nobody will dare to go against Arnav in the family but with Dadiji, you can't say. She doesn't bow down to his authority; the power play is still going on and so far, Arnav has received the most blows. She has her own way of shutting Arnav up; one word about how he's acting just like his Father and living with a woman without proper ritualistic marriage and Arnav will have no choice... He will never stand being called his Father...

Then we might get  a remarriage but not a separation...This is a different Arnav...He'll do anything to stop Khushi from leaving..He can't survive without her now..Also as Tants said for the past events to play out..we need Khushi and Arnav under one roof..Maybe she'll be shattered with the past connections..she might want to leave..But I don't feel Arnav will let her...As Doods predicted Arnav will not leave Khushi's side now..not for a moment!!

That's precisely what I meant, Sam! He might ask the family to arrange for a wedding as quickly as possible to satisfy their Rasam thirsty hearts; Khushi too, will get her dream wedding in the process. I for one believe that the Khushi connection to the past will come only on or just before the wedding, devastating Khushi...

Nina Khushi past will come only when both of them enter the past together. So i think it will play out after the wedding
[/QUOTE]

Divya, but then the story of Krishna-Radha doesn't fit, na?
[/QUOTE]

Jaan radha krishna was to explain that they both are eternal lovers and will be always together and the family to understand how much they love each other when the contract thing plays out but they cant be like always like radharani and Krishna. as now they are going to enter into the war phase where both have to be together as Khushi will be the one to guide him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90..mrinalini..clarissajohn

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Hey SupnaHug how are you and where is your post? why this na-insaafi ...direct me to the page where you have written. ThanksTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksSupna9clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index