Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! (Page 76)

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

An episode that made me Love 'Arnav' even more... And before I start, 'Barun'... Instead of a 'bow', i wil give u a 'rainbow'... You are that 'spectacular' with your expressions...Embarrassed

14 years... Thats the term of a 'Life Imprisonment' in India, normally... And 'within these 14 years, 'Arnav' has been a prisoner... A 'Prisoner' whose 'Life' was sucked out of Him...

14 years before Arnav was a 13yr old boy... Is that the only difference? No... It isnt... 14 years before, his pain was 'Fresh' and 'raw'... Now it is 'Raw' and 'old' with strong Roots deep enough to question his existence...

Arnav 'lived through 2 Suicides... To keep alive One Life... His 'Di'... And now, if she backstabs him, Arnav n the beloved 'Chotte' she wil be having a 'Funeral' of him... 

Yeah that would be the last nail on the coffin. Once again his world would be sucked out of his hands.

I cried for my Boy, when pain oozed out of his eyes...Cry

Smile now to my 'Report' wa of the daySmile

'Arnav' was not born as an ordinary Baby... He was born becoz, 'The Raizadas, Maliks, Jhas n Gupthas' went on a hunger strike andolan... And their prayers were answerd when 'ARNAV' was born to be the 'BURDEN BEARER' of everyone's life... With an appealing 'designation' called 'DECISION MAKER'...Wink

Designations comes with burden but this time the burden is too much to handle.

EARNING MONEY is a bad thing n He should hav fed (up) people with bhashans on love...and then let them starve. May be then he would hav been a 'Punyaatma'... U know 'angelwa'...Wink thats d kind of disrespect his 'bhawna bhari' family n lover has for 'hard earned Money'.

Starve for 2 days n we wil knw, No 'pyaar n Bhawna' regains you the losing consciousness...

Yup, remember 'aapke liye paisa hi sab kuch hai nai' ?? Money is not everything but it is a huge thing, without money all pyaar and bhawna will fly out of the window. ASR is heard and obeyed in this world and in his own home because he is successful. The day cash flow to their accounts r stooped, we will see the change !!!!

Every Person of His Life, 'Created a mess' according to each one's 'bhawna, kartavya... Parampara... And Parivaar...' n then after they hav terribly crawled thru the innings of their 'horrible' decision n lives, they hand over the 'Bat' to 'Arnav'... Ofcourse for 'Decision Making'.

The boy comes into face the 'last over' n then if He hits a six, everybody's 'mahatva n decision' wins... N if he is 'Clean Bowled', then the 'Decision Maker' has made a 'grave Mistake'... What a position to be in, Beta...!Unhappy

This part is simply brilliant. Everybody creates the mess and then run away in the name of weakness, bhawna, parivaar ka pyaar and all, and this man left behind to pay for everybody else's deeds. No body gives a damn whether he is alive or dead and what he has to go thru to clear out the mess they have created. All they care about is to save their back and put the burden on his head!!!

Daadiji... In your Parivaar, 13yr olds take 'Decisions of Life...'?? I thot, at that age 'kids dont knw, to whom they shud write a 'love letter' or may be 'crush letter'...

Naani..., 'tell me, what does Arnav has to do to get a 'caring hug' frm you...? Clearly, you are immune to his 'Tears' n 'Pain'...! Should i ask him to hang a 'pom pom' to his suit, then you may know 'how much he has Sacrificed'... Isnt he your Grand child...? That too 'Lucknowi'... Then why naani, why?

Ah!! this is a brilliant suggestion. We should gift him a pom pom wala necktie on his b'day, if at all they bother to rmbr that. There are other ways of making nani understand however, he should say 'bhawnao ko samjho' every now and then and after each activity of his he should say 'parivaar k liye'. Finally he should drop 'main' and start speaking 'hum'. These tips should be of some help. 

The google meaning of 'Arnav' isnt 'ANSWERING MACHINE'... Bt, then why do Naani always, Daadi now, and others need 'answers' frm him.

Nani and dadi doesn't use google yaar!!! They have used the meaning of his name in some other way. Arnav means ocean, so they and everybody else have decided that they will create a mess and put it in the ocean and he will clean it up at his own cost!!!

The puzzle has been created by all d 'wonderful great sweet natured' people of his life... Bt, their 'Shaitaan' has to suffer and get the 'ANSWER' for them...good Gamewa!Wink

Is there a 'bill' stuck on Arnav's head dat 'all Sorts of Grievences wil be recievd... N Sorted out'... That too without any 'bhaashan'...? Nice ofer naa... 'all dadis, naani's n bitiyas'...

Arnav, the next time, u say 'the most important person in my Life'... Remember to say 'KUSHIENT' instead. Your family wil never be happy with u... So the next time to 'save your life' atleast in d forum replace that dialog as...

'The Kushiest Kushient Kushien in my Kushi is Kushi''...

'kushi ka tho patha nahi, bt the Forum wil give u a 'brownie point'...
ROFL

Finaly, 'Arnav Singh Raizada' in d show n in d forum has a 'price tag'... And the 'Price' is 'His Life'...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanshivikrocks

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sampin

Of course not, Sam! Nobody will dare to go against Arnav in the family but with Dadiji, you can't say. She doesn't bow down to his authority; the power play is still going on and so far, Arnav has received the most blows. She has her own way of shutting Arnav up; one word about how he's acting just like his Father and living with a woman without proper ritualistic marriage and Arnav will have no choice... He will never stand being called his Father...

Then we might get  a remarriage but not a separation...This is a different Arnav...He'll do anything to stop Khushi from leaving..He can't survive without her now..Also as Tants said for the past events to play out..we need Khushi and Arnav under one roof..Maybe she'll be shattered with the past connections..she might want to leave..But I don't feel Arnav will let her...As Doods predicted Arnav will not leave Khushi's side now..not for a moment!!

That's precisely what I meant, Sam! He might ask the family to arrange for a wedding as quickly as possible to satisfy their Rasam thirsty hearts; Khushi too, will get her dream wedding in the process. I for one believe that the Khushi connection to the past will come only on or just before the wedding, devastating Khushi...

Nina Khushi past will come only when both of them enter the past together. So i think it will play out after the wedding
[/QUOTE]

Divya, but then the story of Krishna-Radha doesn't fit, na?
[/QUOTE]

Jaan radha krishna was to explain that they both are eternal lovers and will be always together and the family to understand how much they love each other when the contract thing plays out but they cant be like always like radharani and Krishna. as now they are going to enter into the war phase where both have to be together as Khushi will be the one to guide him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90..mrinalini..clarissajohn

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Hey SupnaHug how are you and where is your post? why this na-insaafi ...direct me to the page where you have written. ThanksTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksSupna9clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Yeah after reading the last par in doods analysis I feel like that too

Oki wll point out what doods has said

Doods in her analysis said that death accident truth of her parents will come out

She will be about to leave

Asr will try to step her

But it will be too late as contract marriage would be on verge of ending

But she will return as mrs malik

Arnav will be with khushi will fight against society

To protect her honour

He will walk out with her like he did before dadi

She will return as mrs amlik after full ritual wedding

So so so remarriage not so soon

But what about promo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90..mrinalini..

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Ok ok now tell me one thing all might have read doods post

So she said khushi will become Mrs malik for sure

But when

The contract would be open soon

Whether it will take time for marriage as khush might come to know about her parents

O it will happen in the end 'the marriage

Im confused.

YOu know...Looking at the current promo...I have a feeling that Marriage will happen..

Remember..Kushi has to stay in RM to fight and get the family back on track...she cannot do it staying in GH...
Arnav has to support Kushi all the way...If need be..He can even take pehere right there and then before the family and complete the marriage...fill her mang and put Mangalsutra again before everyone...

Right now protecting Kushi's dignity should be the top most for Arnav...and I have a hope he'll do it...
Only than Kushi can stay in RM...hai naEmbarrassed..

But if the truth comes out before this infrount of Kushi and decision is left on her...than I have no clue what will happenOuch...
yeah me too totally confused here . I doubt whether the remarriage will happen. Buit what if khsuhi comes to  know about parents death prior to that Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanSupna9

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Divya and Nina Interesting convo there ... but again it is time to hit the bed... had fun reading your viewpoints. See ya all Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90..mrinalini..Supna9clarissajohn

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya_l

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">Hey SupnaHug how are you and where is your post? why this na-insaafi ...direct me to the page where you have written. ThanksTongue</font>

oya study done na. No i m nt writing or ll nt until i get what i want. Its good na n justice

Zoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohn

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya_l

Divya and Nina Interesting convo there ... but again it is time to hit the bed... had fun reading your viewpoints. See ya all Hug

Hey Shreya thanks and Good nightHug..See you later

ZoyafanSupna9..mrinalini..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index