IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! (Page 75)

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sampin

Of course not, Sam! Nobody will dare to go against Arnav in the family but with Dadiji, you can't say. She doesn't bow down to his authority; the power play is still going on and so far, Arnav has received the most blows. She has her own way of shutting Arnav up; one word about how he's acting just like his Father and living with a woman without proper ritualistic marriage and Arnav will have no choice... He will never stand being called his Father...

Then we might get  a remarriage but not a separation...This is a different Arnav...He'll do anything to stop Khushi from leaving..He can't survive without her now..Also as Tants said for the past events to play out..we need Khushi and Arnav under one roof..Maybe she'll be shattered with the past connections..she might want to leave..But I don't feel Arnav will let her...As Doods predicted Arnav will not leave Khushi's side now..not for a moment!!

That's precisely what I meant, Sam! He might ask the family to arrange for a wedding as quickly as possible to satisfy their Rasam thirsty hearts; Khushi too, will get her dream wedding in the process. I for one believe that the Khushi connection to the past will come only on or just before the wedding, devastating Khushi...
[/QUOTE]

Nina Khushi past will come only when both of them enter the past together. So i think it will play out after the wedding
[/QUOTE]

Divya, but then the story of Krishna-Radha doesn't fit, na?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanshivikrocks..mrinalini..clarissajohn

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

New promo link..Not a good quality though..Seems like Daadi has heard Arshi talking about Pheras!!

Thanks Samwa! Big smile
My pleasure NinaHug

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90clarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

New promo link..Not a good quality though..Seems like Daadi has heard Arshi talking about Pheras!!

That would have been very much possible as their bedroom is open for anyone and everyone to listenAngry

But now-a-days, people seem to be giving them a wide berth, na? No interruptions these days... Smile

Zoyafanshivikrocks..mrinalini..clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

But but why arnav asked dadi what she knew about khushi and why he asked so. What if dadi had not heard anything by arshi but jumst amd estatement as hinted by shyam

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Nina Khushi past will come only when both of them enter the past together. So i think it will play out after the wedding
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tants mentioned yesterday...Arshi are more like Krishna and Satyabhama...Maybe at the moment they will be Radha-Krsna...But wedding has to happen!!But I have an inkling that the wedding won't be a grand one!!

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90clarissajohn

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by pals13

HI everyone...good morning and hugsHug

Hi pallu I was LOL when u said nagin and snake eating rats at the restaurant

BwahahahahaLOLLOLLOL

Lolzzz, yeah Shami...I was feeling so bad abt my  boyCry and they were having a nice time Angry

Hi Nina, DivyaSmile

new promo is out...remarriage on the cardsBig smile

shivikrocksNina90..mrinalini..

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tants mentioned yesterday...Arshi are more like Krishna and Satyabhama...Maybe at the moment they will be Radha-Krsna...But wedding has to happen!!But I have an inkling that the wedding won't be a grand one!!
[/QUOTE]

The wedding has to happen; but I feel this particular promo is to bring out another portion of the past; remarriage might come out of it but the main objective will be the past...

Zoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohn

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Ok ok now tell me one thing all might have read doods post

So she said khushi will become Mrs malik for sure

But when

The contract would be open soon

Whether it will take time for marriage as khush might come to know about her parents

O it will happen in the end 'the marriage

Im confused.

YOu know...Looking at the current promo...I have a feeling that Marriage will happen..

Remember..Kushi has to stay in RM to fight and get the family back on track...she cannot do it staying in GH...
Arnav has to support Kushi all the way...If need be..He can even take pehere right there and then before the family and complete the marriage...fill her mang and put Mangalsutra again before everyone...

Right now protecting Kushi's dignity should be the top most for Arnav...and I have a hope he'll do it...
Only than Kushi can stay in RM...hai naEmbarrassed..

But if the truth comes out before this infrount of Kushi and decision is left on her...than I have no clue what will happenOuch...

ZoyafanNina90..mrinalini..clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index