BwahahahahaLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan..mrinalini..

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

New promo link..Not a good quality though..Seems like Daadi has heard Arshi talking about Pheras!!

Thanks Samwa! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohn

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Of course not, Sam! Nobody will dare to go against Arnav in the family but with Dadiji, you can't say. She doesn't bow down to his authority; the power play is still going on and so far, Arnav has received the most blows. She has her own way of shutting Arnav up; one word about how he's acting just like his Father and living with a woman without proper ritualistic marriage and Arnav will have no choice... He will never stand being called his Father...

Then we might get  a remarriage but not a separation...This is a different Arnav...He'll do anything to stop Khushi from leaving..He can't survive without her now..Also as Tants said for the past events to play out..we need Khushi and Arnav under one roof..Maybe she'll be shattered with the past connections..she might want to leave..But I don't feel Arnav will let her...As Doods predicted Arnav will not leave Khushi's side now..not for a moment!!
[/QUOTE]

That's precisely what I meant, Sam! He might ask the family to arrange for a wedding as quickly as possible to satisfy their Rasam thirsty hearts; Khushi too, will get her dream wedding in the process. I for one believe that the Khushi connection to the past will come only on or just before the wedding, devastating Khushi...
[/QUOTE]

Nina Khushi past will come only when both of them enter the past together. So i think it will play out after the wedding

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90Zoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

New promo link..Not a good quality though..Seems like Daadi has heard Arshi talking about Pheras!!

Oh thanks somi Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan..mrinalini..

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Sam dadi n shayam issue is a mystry if in past dadi was against uss aurat then hw dadi accepted her talk nw. N hw dadi knw shayam if only anjali ne meeting karwai then but no prove 4 this too hw can dadi believe in any stranger if shayam met dadi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90..mrinalini..clarissajohn

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged

That would have been very much possible as their bedroom is open for anyone and everyone to listenAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90clarissajohn

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Arnav - A Warrior and A Protector- A True Hero

Note: I am not analyzing todays episode, this is just a tribute to my favorite Hero .I have used the song-Go the distance from Hercules below.

I have often dreamed
Of a far-off place
Where a hero's welcome
Will be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer
When they see my face
And a voice keeps saying
This is where I'm meant to be

He fought all his life like brave warrior. He fought the world and even himself to keep his loved ones safe. Still he was blamed for every wrong in their lives; he was questioned for every action but never understood. He was tagged as ruthless and heartless person where all through his life he just tried to follow his heart. But every time he followed his heart, his heart was crushed into pieces by his own.

I don't care what world say, Arnav Singh Raizada has always been a true hero in this show for me.A protector who just gave up everything he had in order to fulfill his duty.

A young lad had grown into a Man and was forced to take decisions for his family. But did anyone try to look beyond him, beyond his mask. His past came back haunting again, his grandmother asked him 'you changed. but did she try to look at what changed him. Why his pain is still his own, why no one sees the silent tears that he is shedding each moment when past is brought up again.When he blamed his father for his mother's death,did his grandmother see the anguish of a son? It was never that he changed because of his past but he was never given chance to be that boy again. He wanted to let go of his past but it was his past that never let him go.

Just once lets try to look back what happened that terrace hug night when Arnav had finally given in to his feelings and let go off past once again-Another betrayal. No this is not about betrayal that khushi gave him but betrayal given by Shyam. Shyam reminded him yet again what his father did to his mother and now we can understand flashbacks that dreaded night when he finally broke down on the road.His tears were not only for his di or for his betrayal ,they were also for the deepest wound that his own father had given him...thats why first shriek that night was of Maa...

There was noone on that night that could see that little boy's tears and yet again there was noone that could hold that grown up man's tears who faced that haunting past yet again but he never complained and for that I quote below lines from the same song...

But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part
A hero's strength is measured by his heart

His heart is at right place. He is a true warrior because of that heart.What a treasure that heart is ..it is indeed a pearl of ocean and finally when she has managed to get that pearl, hope is there that this man will never be alone.

And finally that man find his solace waiting in her arms...as he found when she hugged him that night when he told her about his mother...ending with final lines from that song...

I will search the world
I will face its harms
Till I find my hero's welcome
Waiting in your arms

Beautiful post riti, u have poured out ur heartfelt emotions for Arnav. That is the tragedy of people who can't cry out in pain. Everybody just loves to take his emotions as pointless and him as heartless. 
I specially loved the way u derived the similarity between the terrace scene and his past. The anguish so clear and evident. That night he saw his worst nightmares coming true once again, he saw how his years of dedication, the dedication to protect his sister was about to get wasted, and he took the decision once again !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanshivikrocks..mrinalini..riti4u

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Sam dadi n shayam issue is a mystry if in past dadi was against uss aurat then hw dadi accepted her talk nw. N hw dadi knw shayam if only anjali ne meeting karwai then but no prove 4 this too hw can dadi believe in any stranger if shayam met dadi

That is the most confusing part.!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90Supna9clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index