shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by .Mandy.

[QUOTE=sampin]Just saw the new promo...Another  Dadilicious oneApprove..with Arnie standing by Khushi as usualBig smile

Hello Hi peepsHug

Anyone have the link??
[/QUOTE

I don't about the link..Daadi is saying that Arshi aren't married properly..So how can they stay in the same room??The family members stand shocked and Arshi stand side by side Day Dreaming and Arnav asks Daadi what does she know about Khushi??!!

He is right, how does she know this? Was she eavesdropping or is this Shyam's doing??

That's what's shocking..So I've two points here..One would be Daadi is sent by Shyam who has brainwashed her against Khushi or maybe "woh aurat"has a role to play..Personally I'd like my second Khayali pulao to come true...Shyam-Daadi alliance is too predictable!!

Shyam himself doesnt know abt how they married right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..clarissajohn

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sampin]Just saw the new promo...Another  Dadilicious oneApprove..with Arnie standing by Khushi as usualBig smile

Hello Hi peepsHug

Anyone have the link??
[/QUOTE

I don't about the link..Daadi is saying that Arshi aren't married properly..So how can they stay in the same room??The family members stand shocked and Arshi stand side by side Day Dreaming and Arnav asks Daadi what does she know about Khushi??!!

He is right, how does she know this? Was she eavesdropping or is this Shyam's doing??

That's what's shocking..So I've two points here..One would be Daadi is sent by Shyam who has brainwashed her against Khushi or maybe "woh aurat"has a role to play..Personally I'd like my second Khayali pulao to come true...Shyam-Daadi alliance is too predictable!!

Would be nice if the CVs pull a twist we didn't see coming as now many including myself are convinced Shyam is the reason for her sudden reappearance

shivikrocksNina90..mrinalini..

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hello Hi peepsHug

Anyone have the link??
[/QUOTE

He only knows the Zabardasti Shaadi, na? But why will he use it to separate Arnav-Khushi now? He gets revenge sure but how will it get him a re-entry in Shantivan?

shivikrocks..mrinalini..clarissajohn

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

He only knows the Zabardasti Shaadi, na? But why will he use it to separate Arnav-Khushi now? He gets revenge sure but how will it get him a re-entry in Shantivan?
[/QUOTE]

This time I have a gut feeling Arshi won't be separated...It's Arnav now trying to stop the marriage from falling apart...It makes all the difference in the world..Arnav will not allow separation...No one can come between Arshi now..literally or figuratively!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksNina90.Mandy.clarissajohn

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hello Hi peepsHug

Anyone have the link??
[/QUOTE

Depends how he twisted the facts, if it is indeed him who instigated Dadi against Khushi and Arnav.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I think there ll be sumthing happen 4rm which dadi get this adha marriage adha hai
poora dadi karwa dain gi
oh yeh yeh yeh
adhi marriage

Nina90clarissajohn

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

[/QUOTE]

This time I have a gut feeling Arshi won't be separated...It's Arnav now trying to stop the marriage from falling apart...It makes all the difference in the world..Arnav will not allow separation...No one can come between Arshi now..literally or figuratively!!
[/QUOTE]

The only seperation I see possible is when Khushi learns about how her past connects with Arnav's but even to then I don't see these two parting. Arnav and Khushi have overcome a lot of challenges that came their way, this one should be no different.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90shivikrocksSupna9..mrinalini..

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course not, Sam! Nobody will dare to go against Arnav in the family but with Dadiji, you can't say. She doesn't bow down to his authority; the power play is still going on and so far, Arnav has received the most blows. She has her own way of shutting Arnav up; one word about how he's acting just like his Father and living with a woman without proper ritualistic marriage and Arnav will have no choice... He will never stand being called his Father...

shivikrocks..mrinalini..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index