Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by Nina90

Hi everyone! Hug

Hi NinaHugHug You saw the new promo...I m really excited..waiting for someone here to explain whats goin on..seems like re marriage is on the way...dint expect this soon

Divya..I explained the promoEmbarrassed

Sam! Hug

Kis page mein likha hain?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocks..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Sam thanks..Wow i din expect this so soon..exciting ist it..and your post in DC was too good...Nice way you have explained the personal story with the moral hereThumbs Up
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Divya..It was mostly about yesterday's precap!!EmbarrassedBut once again Doods made it look interesting to meClapShe's such a genius!!

shivikrocksNina90

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Sam! Hug

[/QUOTE]

Page 69Embarrassed

shivikrocksNina90

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Mandy.

[QUOTE=sampin]Just saw the new promo...Another  Dadilicious oneApprove..with Arnie standing by Khushi as usualBig smile

Hello Hi peepsHug

Anyone have the link??
[/QUOTE

I don't about the link..Daadi is saying that Arshi aren't married properly..So how can they stay in the same room??The family members stand shocked and Arshi stand side by side Day Dreaming and Arnav asks Daadi what does she know about Khushi??!!

He is right, how does she know this? Was she eavesdropping or is this Shyam's doing??

shivikrocks..mrinalini..

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Sam! Hug

[/QUOTE]

Page 69Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Sam; looks like Arnav has caught on that Dadi has some other reason to dislike Khushi...

shivikrocks..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sampin]Just saw the new promo...Another  Dadilicious oneApprove..with Arnie standing by Khushi as usualBig smile

Hello Hi peepsHug

Anyone have the link??
[/QUOTE

I don't about the link..Daadi is saying that Arshi aren't married properly..So how can they stay in the same room??The family members stand shocked and Arshi stand side by side Day Dreaming and Arnav asks Daadi what does she know about Khushi??!!

He is right, how does she know this? Was she eavesdropping or is this Shyam's doing??

That's what's shocking..So I've two points here..One would be Daadi is sent by Shyam who has brainwashed her against Khushi or maybe "woh aurat"has a role to play..Personally I'd like my second Khayali pulao to come true...Shyam-Daadi alliance is too predictable!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksNina90.Mandy.

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone! Hug

Hi NinaHugHug You saw the new promo...I m really excited..waiting for someone here to explain whats goin on..seems like re marriage is on the way...dint expect this soon

Hi Divz!Hug

No I haven't; at the office so I can't till 2PM. Am planning to write today too so I'll have to wait to catch up. Read the WU, though. It looks to me like another attempt of Dadiji to throw dirt on Khushi's character...

Its very interesting...Lets see how it plays...What will happen to Khushi Arnav in this...Where Khushi will stay or else they will be alag in RM itself..So many questions

Nina90..mrinalini..

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone! Hug

Hi Divz!Hug

No I haven't; at the office so I can't till 2PM. Am planning to write today too so I'll have to wait to catch up. Read the WU, though. It looks to me like another attempt of Dadiji to throw dirt on Khushi's character...

Its very interesting...Lets see how it plays...What will happen to Khushi Arnav in this...Where Khushi will stay or else they will be alag in RM itself..So many questions

We still need to see what's the reaction of the rest of the family, Divz! If Nani disapproves... it could end up being trouble for Arnav and Khushi.

shivikrocksclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index