Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! (Page 69)

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Hi everyone! Hug

Hi NinaHugHug You saw the new promo...I m really excited..waiting for someone here to explain whats goin on..seems like re marriage is on the way...dint expect this soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Doodles, you are amazing!!! Clap

..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

[QUOTE=sampin]Just saw the new promo...Another  Dadilicious oneApprove..with Arnie standing by Khushi as usualBig smile

Hello Hi peepsHug

Anyone have the link??
[/QUOTE

I don't about the link..Daadi is saying that Arshi aren't married properly..So how can they stay in the same room??The family members stand shocked and Arshi stand side by side Day Dreaming and Arnav asks Daadi what does she know about Khushi??!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksNina90.Mandy.clarissajohn

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hi everyone! Hug

Hi NinaHugHug You saw the new promo...I m really excited..waiting for someone here to explain whats goin on..seems like re marriage is on the way...dint expect this soon

Divya..I explained the promoEmbarrassed

shivikrocks

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

updated Pg 4 gals..Embarrassed

Riti awesome you have explained Arnav's plight very wellClap
Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Hi ladies
couldnt stay away 4rm this interesting discussion. Sorry
i v an idea if arnav father killed by sum1 means his brother or i think he killed himself after did accident n 2 people lost their lives so n 4rm this pov khushi may be blamed to asr family miseries.

God forgive me 100th times. Its mean Asr parents r so much weak in phsyc n heart n mind they only thought about them nt 4 their children that what would be their status what can i say them selfish selfless

Originally posted by mommamia

God forgives me 100th times. Its mean Asr parents r so much weak in phsyc n heart n mind they only thought about them nt 4 their children that what would be their status what can i say them selfish selfless

SuppyHugI was thinking abt you yesterday.. 2 din se dekha nahi...Yes they are weak minded people. That is why ASR is hell bent on proving his dad wrong

hi sandy hehehe yeah 4 sum days i ll be here or ll nt be.
Ok lets father ko keep a side but mother i just m unable . Mothers tou think about their children hw can asr then feels about her mother he can say maa baap ne hamara khayal nahi kya bhari dunya humain be asra n be sayeban kar dya kam se kam ap tou hamara khayal karti ap tou maa thi jo husband k bhaigr tou reh sakti hain laikin agr un se un k bachey chinn jayain tou wo be maut mar jati hain. Nw i m feeling more pain 4 arnav a son that loves her mother inn sab k bawajood

Story is nw complicated .

Originally posted by mommamia

[QUOTE=mommamia] [QUOTE=Supna9]

For Arnav its the cause of her death that is important. She committed Suicide because of her husband . And he holds his dad responsible for that. For him everything would have been fine, had his dad not committedadultery.. Basically its perception Suppy.. The more we dig the more questions we get and the more judgement we pass.. So we have to draw a line some where..and take a stand.. What do you say

sandy in real life i saw 2 types of mothers
1 lives 4 her husband
2nd lives 4 their children
when i heard that dialouge of arnav i felt.

Edited by Supna9 - 10 August 2012 at 11:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksNina90

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone! Hug

Hi Divz!Hug

No I haven't; at the office so I can't till 2PM. Am planning to write today too so I'll have to wait to catch up. Read the WU, though. It looks to me like another attempt of Dadiji to throw dirt on Khushi's character...

shivikrocks

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Hi everyone! Hug

Divya..I explained the promoEmbarrassed

Sam thanks..Wow i din expect this so soon..exciting ist it..and your post in DC was too good...Nice way you have explained the personal story with the moral hereThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index