Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nina90 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sarunrocks

Jaan radha krishna was to explain that they both are eternal lovers and will be always together and the family to understand how much they love each other when the contract thing plays out but they cant be like always like radharani and Krishna. as now they are going to enter into the war phase where both have to be together as Khushi will be the one to guide him

You mean like Satyabhama was the one to ride the chariot for Krishna and aid him?

I would say Khushi is the mix of Radha, Rukmini and Sathyabama. But as sathu explained well yesterday that her Sathyabama's fire quality was the one which attracted Krishna towards her like how it happened for Arnav. She is the fighter.

My theory is this the war that is going to happen is between the family themselves.  I wrote in the panchajanya and the following posts that Arnav is Arjun who will blow the devadatta conch of his with the truth and Khushi will be his rathasarathi the Krishna herself who will be the initiator of the war with her panchajanya and we got to see her with the conch too..So both will enter the Chakravyuh and will come out together

@Bold: This confuses me, Divya. Sathyabama has always been visualised as the avatar of Earth, hasn't she?
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geetmaanluv

hey sam!

i never cared abt the scale of the marriage .. big or small. call me old fashioned but .. i do believe in the meaning behind all the wedding rituals.

the haldi, garland exchange, pheras, MS, sindoor.. etc.
they all have profound meaning ... and the meaning is not in the act of the rituals but in the feelings and emotions of the couple doing them. for me khushi is not arnav wife bec he took her to the temple and put sindoor on her. he and she felt nothing good at that moment. i never considered what happened that night as a marriage.

he made her his wife the day he trusted her over shyam and threw shyam out. nowdays he is a husband now when he stands up for herand khushi is being a wife now when she bringing joy into his life.

so i just want them to go thru the rituals since clearly in that whole show if anyone represents what marriage of two souls is abt its them. i want to see this couple who define true unconditional love.. have their wedding day. the rituals are abt the acceptance of one another as soul mates. its an imp day for anyone an y should these two be deprived of the joy of marrying each other...

both have lost out on so much already.

all agreed geetml but i want this remarriage only 4 khushi sake arnav is nt caring 4 this issue n as a high profile man this nt affects him as it khushi n i here angry with kkg why she didnt stand 4 this issue n force arnav when she nw knw that he loves her
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
U gals saw the new promo,,,exciting times ahead😃
Nina90 thumbnail

Hi Nivi! You're smileys are the cutest! 😃
Nina90 thumbnail

Hi Jhalak! 🤗
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pals13

You mean like Satyabhama was the one to ride the chariot for Krishna and aid him?

I would say Khushi is the mix of Radha, Rukmini and Sathyabama. But as sathu explained well yesterday that her Sathyabama's fire quality was the one which attracted Krishna towards her like how it happened for Arnav. She is the fighter.

My theory is this the war that is going to happen is between the family themselves.  I wrote in the panchajanya and the following posts that Arnav is Arjun who will blow the devadatta conch of his with the truth and Khushi will be his rathasarathi the Krishna herself who will be the initiator of the war with her panchajanya and we got to see her with the conch too..So both will enter the Chakravyuh and will come out together

Yes Divya...absolutely true👏.👏...we are nearing the start of the war...

Pallu its going to be interesting😃 Lot of potential stuffs are there in this track
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Nina🤗Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jhalak29

U gals saw the new promo,,,exciting times ahead😃

Yup Jhalak...looks our sequence have to be little different...Garima factor postponed till re-marriage and not Janmashthmi as we thought earlier.

I am loving this track...total control on everything from the creatives den
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi niv n jhalak. Jhalak its night or what