Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! (Page 55)

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29Arhimaniacclarissajohn

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Assumptions are the termites of relationships. Henry Winkler

Day 6

Another great episode which rested solely of Arnav/BS acting prowess and he scored a perfect 6 with his brilliant potryal of 14 year old trapped inside the man Arnav is today, The eyes, the stance, the BL & superb voice modulation,,,, Take Salute thy who is worthy of potraying Arnav to its the best...

The episode started with another light opening in the start where khushi nervous against Arnav's word is commiting a blunder in front of the one who doesnt approve her, infact the whole dinning table scene was brilliantly done, where khushi was nervous like old self and Arnav noticing the moment her hands fumbled and the whole family enjoiyed a nervous khushi,

Arnav once agn teasing khushi with something she hasnt anticipated, even though she has accepted arnav and she knows marriage consist a part of physical imtimacy, there is a visible hestiation in Khushi may be its bcz she isnt 100% comfortable in the realationship... something needs to be there to mk here there, assurance desire or something else we will find it in due course,,,

The next scene where anjali avoids mami & arnav both accompaning her to temple and whole guilty sigh  and the averted eyes once agn mk you believe she is doing something which isnt making her comfortable, sumthing which will be detrimental in the future of Love

and then came the faceoff, Two Powerful Ppl, Two Scions of the family, Two Conflicting views,  The Past & The Present,,,
In one of the most direct ways dadi asked nani abt the missing SIL, and in the most direct  ways Arnav replied to her, That the SIL will be nvr a part of the family agn bcz he has cheated and let it be the final decision, Dadi doesnt take it, She is the matriach of the family and she doesnt agree to fatherless growing yp of children so she heads to Arnavs,

She tells him, I see u hv grown up and learnt the ways to the world, you are no longer a child who loved me respected me and took my word( emotional)
He calmly replies, Life taeches a lot of bitter lesson, n this being one of them to take care of my family I hv learnt the hard way when all my near ones left us on the fate n went away (mother father & grandmother,,, the closet of Kin abondining two young kids, one of them on the verge of altar, left to deal with the double blow of cheating abondment)
She agn questions him, how do u think will you protect ur pregnant sister by throwing her husband out, how will you protect a child from a fatherless existence,  will you throw him at the same fate as yours, He replies I was left alone bcz my father committed suicide and before that he forced my mother too,,,, he forced her for suicide too,,,, meaning it was not the pain of one abondonment but multiple where he says mother n than father and then family who this young lad trusted, who were a part of his existence,
Dadi replies, you mother was a weak women, who didnt know how to be strong, tie a family take care of kids and family,,,, once agn Dadi has assumed that the DIL was weak, without realising the effects of this powerful statement on a young child, on man who was left alone on a night where happiness surrounded the world and suddenly cloaked into the misery...
He once agn says that Dadi meri ma,,, control himself, turns around visiblly reigns himself diue to the relation, the age and the respect he has for dadi, agn says no body talks like that for my mother, not even you, much I respect you, i will not allow you to tarnish my loved one( same stance he took with Shyam)
She tells him once ur once agn on the wrong side, once agn ur protecting the wrong person and punish the innocent u did that years back and once agn u are doing that
He visible looses himself and says stop it why do u do it, why you keep draggin the past ahead of us , why do not let us move, with great diff we hv gathered ourselves and move ahead
Dadi says I do not wana you to repeat the same mistake
he says that time dad was fault that time n today it shyam, he did the same mistake( betryal)..
N shaym will never come back in this house,,,

This whole scene was epic in terms for performace, and dialouge but also in terms of past, A past where Arnav who was left alone to face his demons by his loved one, a reticent child who never spoke much and held evrything inside him, tormenting him, the very hands which could hv soothed him, absent, the mother who was dead, the grandmother who left, He who has let his pain alive buried in the depths of his soul with the fear that his loved one will leave him, he who has erected the walls arnd his heart so that no one comes close to him, he has never let him grow from that moment,, he has stuck himself there, in love in betryal
Dadi who could hv been the soothing hands for a motherless child and a hurt grandson, who culd hv been a guiding light to string back the famly, the one who culd hv been there to teach them the life important lesson of let go is once agn forcing them to take life as she views them

Arnav the other day refrenced Khushi that" Dadi is always like that, she views things as per her angle and those who do not view them her way are wrong" so this stands correct with Arnav and the missing SIL but Arnav got a view of a diff life with khushi entering in his life once agn we see Khushi has entered Dadis life too due to arnav & her Realtion, will she be able to rectify her vision too...

We saw a Arnav who has always assumed his mother was correct, and now he has assumed his siter will stand by him, the day he passed judgement without solid proofs for his sister and he has assumed that he protected her, this very sister is doing something which mite kill him, with the results
Anjali has assumed her husband shyam who has displayed a picture perfect persona is the perfect man husband without realising that he is cheating her on evrystep and
& a dadi who hasnt got all the facts just that his grandaughter has been married to a man and he cheated yet bcz of the child she needs the husband, how contridictory is her whole stance here bcz one end she says that DIL was a weak women who chose death as she could deal with ugliness of life at the same time she wants the ugliest scumbug SIL in her granddaughter life bck bcz the child is involved, if she feels that DIL shud hv taken care of her children n not commited suicide so shudnt Anjali take care of the child wo Shyam???, wouldnt that make better.
Once agn I realised the characters are strong and epic but they do accept the simple truth o fa realtionship that, loved one can also mk mistake, jus bcz we love them doesnt garuntee their correctness, the past however bitter must be dealt and standing by your loved ones is the the biggest test of love... and that my friends is the story of

ISS pyaar ko kya naam doon,,,,

I loved the khushi sanka devi form
A lover in arnav anticipating the joy of love with his partner,
A shy scred Khushi who is to ancipating love in her own way. 7 phere, 7 vachan
The nani dadi equation

Dedication to Arnav Singh Raizada

Love is the whole and more than all.       ----- E E Cummings

Jhals... now I know why u are not penning ur'  romantic OS so frequently...  the compilation of  ur 12 days to woo Ms. ASR  is a romance  novel itself..Smile  Your look at the assumptions of each character is spot on...ClapClapClap The myths when broken will be a full of heartaches... but then.. a love story without heartaches does not tug the heart either...

Once agn I realised the characters are strong and epic but they do accept the simple truth o fa realtionship that, loved one can also mk mistake, jus bcz we love them doesnt garuntee their correctness, the past however bitter must be dealt and standing by your loved ones is the the biggest test of love... and that my friends is the story of

ISS pyaar ko kya naam doon,,,,

The essence of love in IPK beautifully captured by the Redux queen of romance... I doubt if any one could have written it better.. my case on the title bestowed has got undeniable proof today...So I rest my case dear Lady...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29mommamiaArhimaniacclarissajohn

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by clarissajohn

hey guys new pormo koi mere post nahi dekha kya

why tanda reactions

stigma...outBig smile

just read the written update  Embarrassed
Kya yeh sahi hoga means pormo ayega kya Confused

matlab what??

you asking of news authentic??

i dunno just read the written update on main forum courtesy facebkEmbarrassed

arshiipkkndmommamiaJhalak29clarissajohn

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by Supna9

No 1 talking with me it seems sab mujh seh shoti shi chicky seh nalaj ;-( ;-(
S n me baat kar to rahe hai supna kya hua, hv sent satya a PM ki aapko motivate kare t writeBig smile

what jhalak u did that oh no ab tou sathya se dant parey gi ooyee bhago bhago
shami fb se uthaya hai promo wu so wait 4 real wu

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

hi guys...tumhi ho bandhu sakh tumhi

Doodsie updating Big smile

Oye...Cracking up in the morning???

GM...to all guys...

How was the episode...I couldnt watch the episode with all ears n eyes...lot of interruptions...so I can't write anything now!!! 

How much all of you liked?? Lot of clues...lot of things coming out!!

And bush...this is the best

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndSupna9Jhalak29Arhimaniacclarissajohn

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Originally posted by mommamia

hi guys...tumhi ho bandhu sakh tumhi

Doodsie updating Big smile

Ha ha haROFL First Doodsie updating and Mami here.. tho mai pagal ho jaogi Khushi me

SHaant balike...pagal hone ki zaroorat nahin

S003arshiipkkndJhalak29mommamia

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

S003shivikrocksJhalak29Supna9sunshine99Arhimaniacclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index