My Pleasure ShreyaHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_l

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amimus

WHat do I say about today's IPK. The firat half was light and entertaining and second was a blast .
Whoa combination of Romance, mischief, drama , mystery all in one.
Khushi is still think about SR and it shows in her work . She pours water in the glass which has milk, wears her dress ULTA and makes lots of jalebis. Well ASR in full too flirty mood. No SR is not happening soon what with the blast from the past by Dadi.
Finally Anji is upto something and Mano Mami is surely going to inbhestigate. So I for sure feel she is meeting SHyam and thats why she is all happy and smiley now a days.
SO we get to Know Arnav's dad also committed Suicide, hmm was it before his mom or after. Will have to see it again to be sure.
The past is rearing its ugly head and no one will be left unscatched once its out.
Next week is a sure rollercoaster ride in IPK land with lots of twist and turns.
Will Khushi declare war by blowing the shank in support of Arnav . What is the past , different versions from them all.
COuld see Arnav hurt and pain in his eyes, there were held back tears , what will be Khushi reaction to it all. How will she handle the situation hereon.
TO see all of this do watch IPKKND from Mon - Fri 8 PM only on SP.
What have aI blabbered dont know. Hope its worthy of a read

Loved to know ur thought on the episode Hug

Enjoy reading u

amimus

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
will b waiting

JRia

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I have a question, why is the paternal grandmother allowed to yell at the maternal grandmother, is it not the RM, NOT the M's mansion. Ouch
Doods changed her display pic again, is that her?
Waiting for tomorrow to read everyone's hard work.Cry
sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
 updated on Pg 3..Smile

JRia

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

An episode that made me Love 'Arnav' even more... And before I start, 'Barun'... Instead of a 'bow', i wil give u a 'rainbow'... You are that 'spectacular' with your expressions...Embarrassed

14 years... Thats the term of a 'Life Imprisonment' in India, normally... And 'within these 14 years, 'Arnav' has been a prisoner... A 'Prisoner' whose 'Life' was sucked out of Him...

14 years before Arnav was a 13yr old boy... Is that the only difference? No... It isnt... 14 years before, his pain was 'Fresh' and 'raw'... Now it is 'Raw' and 'old' with strong Roots deep enough to question his existence...

Arnav 'lived through 2 Suicides... To keep alive One Life... His 'Di'... And now, if she backstabs him, Arnav n the beloved 'Chotte' she wil be having a 'Funeral' of him...

I cried for my Boy, when pain oozed out of his eyes...Cry

Smile now to my 'Report' wa of the daySmile

'Arnav' was not born as an ordinary Baby... He was born becoz, 'The Raizadas, Maliks, Jhas n Gupthas' went on a hunger strike andolan... And their prayers were answerd when 'ARNAV' was born to be the 'BURDEN BEARER' of everyone's life... With an appealing 'designation' called 'DECISION MAKER'...Wink

EARNING MONEY is a bad thing n He should hav fed (up) people with bhashans on love...and then let them starve. May be then he would hav been a 'Punyaatma'... U know 'angelwa'...Wink thats d kind of disrespect his 'bhawna bhari' family n lover has for 'hard earned Money'.

Starve for 2 days n we wil knw, No 'pyaar n Bhawna' regains you the losing consciousness...

Every Person of His Life, 'Created a mess' according to each one's 'bhawna, kartavya... Parampara... And Parivaar...' n then after they hav terribly crawled thru the innings of their 'horrible' decision n lives, they hand over the 'Bat' to 'Arnav'... Ofcourse for 'Decision Making'.

The boy comes into face the 'last over' n then if He hits a six, everybody's 'mahatva n decision' wins... N if he is 'Clean Bowled', then the 'Decision Maker' has made a 'grave Mistake'... What a position to be in, Beta...!Unhappy

Daadiji... In your Parivaar, 13yr olds take 'Decisions of Life...'?? I thot, at that age 'kids dont knw, to whom they shud write a 'love letter' or may be 'crush letter'...

Naani..., 'tell me, what does Arnav has to do to get a 'caring hug' frm you...? Clearly, you are immune to his 'Tears' n 'Pain'...! Should i ask him to hang a 'pom pom' to his suit, then you may know 'how much he has Sacrificed'... Isnt he your Grand child...? That too 'Lucknowi'... Then why naani, why?

The google meaning of 'Arnav' isnt 'ANSWERING MACHINE'... Bt, then why do Naani always, Daadi now, and others need 'answers' frm him.

The puzzle has been created by all d 'wonderful great sweet natured' people of his life... Bt, their 'Shaitaan' has to suffer and get the 'ANSWER' for them...good Gamewa!Wink

Is there a 'bill' stuck on Arnav's head dat 'all Sorts of Grievences wil be recievd... N Sorted out'... That too without any 'bhaashan'...? Nice ofer naa... 'all dadis, naani's n bitiyas'...

Arnav, the next time, u say 'the most important person in my Life'... Remember to say 'KUSHIENT' instead. Your family wil never be happy with u... So the next time to 'save your life' atleast in d forum replace that dialog as...

'The Kushiest Kushient Kushien in my Kushi is Kushi''...

'kushi ka tho patha nahi, bt the Forum wil give u a 'brownie point'...

Finaly, 'Arnav Singh Raizada' in d show n in d forum has a 'price tag'... And the 'Price' is 'His Life'...

U make me feel the pain of Arnav... ya his wounds are yet raw still none are worriedCry

The last line was bang on ClapClap

Edited by JRia - 10 August 2012 at 1:41pm

vaatuhaara

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

updated on Pg 3..Smile

Me off to read u Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index