Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Assumptions are the termites of relationships. Henry Winkler

Day 6

Another great episode which rested solely of Arnav/BS acting prowess and he scored a perfect 6 with his brilliant potryal of 14 year old trapped inside the man Arnav is today, The eyes, the stance, the BL & superb voice modulation,,,, Take Salute thy who is worthy of potraying Arnav to its the best...

Dedication to Arnav Singh Raizada

Love is the whole and more than all.       ----- E E Cummings

Waah JJ (Jhalak Jaan because you don't like JhalakJi) Waah meh kya bolu... truly BS acting today was mindblowing, he truely has gone under the skin of ASR.
Also love the hyprocrazy of DADI its the fact that she can view things only in one dimension. Also for the past 14 yrs she has been in an ashram... secluded... so she has remained where she was when the incident happened but Nani has evolved with time...
Again I say Waah maza aa gaya!
S, Redux loves me as Jhals but I like your Jhalak Jaan so u can do it JJ I dunt mind it,,, aaakhir aap hume aapki jaan bana rahin hai thank u for me it was the unclearity of past ruining the present and to an extent Khushi is cleaning that unclarity

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S003

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

This post is From Sheila (S003).. Just Enjoy!!

Hello Hello,

Please be advised following is a mamoth post as I missed writing yesterday due to extreme illness, I mean anybody who watched yesterday's episode will know I would have had to be gravely ill not to write.

Let me just dive right in I can't keep it in me anymore...

The 3 times Arnav Singh Raizada Laughed his heart out...

The first time: ASR was kind off pissed of he showed vulnerability in front of KKG (of all people), he fainted, he couldn't stand, she fed him, he probably DID NOT WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN THAT DAY!!!! But there she was standing at the door asking him if he was ok. Then to his utter dismay she walks in and starts talking a mile a minute, she has no idea she has some stuff on her hand and she wipes her face in embarssement. He is trying to get her to stop talking about the whole awkard situation so he points it out to her, instead of paying attention to what he is saying she is still talking a mile a minute and seems more worried about him forgiving her, what the hell for anyways. But in the mean time she looks like a clown... He couldn't help but laugh...
Khushi on the other hand had never seen him laughing before, it stunned her... yes he was laughing at her but the sight was so shocking...shockingly wonderful that she didn't mind. That was the first time she witness the innocence behind the hard exterior.

The second time: ASR had everything where he wanted it to be... The Guptas were losing, the Raizada's winning and Khushi was about to take the stage. He was entralled with her dancing, lost in how wonderfully she enjoyed each movement, and had the best time while making sure everyone was entertained. Then everything went to hell...
Khushi knew she was over stepping boundaries...she knew that in a sangeet its traditional to make fun of the other side... yet she was picking on the toughest one of the lot...when has Khushi ever cowed down from a challenge. Yet somewhere deep down she was nervous. Then he challenged her... and all the nervousness went away...
He stood there in shock...first he thought did she just throw a flower at me... has she lost it...then the person immitating me... her audacity... his temper just flew off the handle... then he heard the words, she was actually telling him how she felt about him... Then he thought to himself... that girl is doing a pretty good impression of me... Jeezz do I really behave this way... and before he knew it he was laughing... at himself...at her... only she would have the guts to throw his crap in his face like that. She is the only one who called him out on his CRAZY behaviour and habits...
She knew he could react very very badly, and therefore she ended her performance by holding her ear, silently apologizing... but secretly glad that he had found it funny...see she knew he had a sense of humour after all...

The third time: ASR stood awkwardly shocked staring at his wife... what the he thought when had she seen him naked... Then she brought out his baby picture... for a second he was relived...then he realized... its not going to be possible to maintain his intimidating persona with such a picture in his wife's hands, I mean there is a rubber ducky in the picture, he might have loved the thing but please, and not to mention his "family jewels". He had to get it back. Chasing Khushi around the room, this wouldn't do, I mean Khushi was the last person who should have such a potent incriminating product in her hands... He was going to jump for it and he did. But the thundering crash made him realized that all this activity was too much for his bed which was not used to anything but singular action... And then it all sunk in... Arnav Singh Raizada, a self made man...who has risen from obscurity chased his wife around their room and broken the bed... And just like that the burdens he carried melted away in the peels of laughter that followed.
This time though neither one laughed at the other... They laughed together... And the laughter washed away his pain... But please remember he is the one and only ASR, he got the picture from her before he got up... Khushi had never seen him enjoying himself like this before... never seen him laughing at a situation... so infectuous was his laughter that she joined in herself... he was opening up showing her a whole new self... But just like that he remindered her he was ASR always in control...but hey she didn't mind that at all...

Part 2

The family notices...

Payal and Khushi are sitting down... Payal is Khushi's sister "PERIOD" like a true sister she says Dadi is just being hard on Khushi...Yes she knows Khushi is kind of "kookie" but she has no malice in her heart and is the best person she knows. She also knows Khushi hates when people don't like her... and this person is important to Arnav... Khushi needs this reassurance, Payal knows that about Khushi... Payal also knows Khushi's tendency to focus on the bad and forget about the good that happened. She reminds her about how strongly Arnav supported her, how he took up for his wife. Told everyone there she has full rights over everything he has and can do anything she likes. Payal points out that she had no idea he could be so possessive (over Khushi), getting Khushi to admit that she herself didn't know that about him. Payal feels a satisfaction that her sister has someone who has her back. Will not let anyone say anything to her. Then she says, she is very lucky to have someone like him... Very poignant words...perhaps Payal wishes Akash would stand up for her just as Arnav did for Khushi... Akash has before in his own way... but it did not put an end to the touture that she has to bear. Where as Arnav... he stood like a rock putting a FULLSTOP to any doubts about Khushi's presence in his life... Words laced with a tinge of envy... So very realistic... Payal's words have made Khushi realize what Arnav has done for her... validated her existence...reciprocated her love and how...

Akash and Arnav are doing their official business. Akash sees Arnav smiling at the paper... OH Wait a second... is bhai smiling ...randomly...What the... but Akash realizes he likes bhai smiling... he has seen him this way a long ...long time ago.  In fact his happiness is infectious. So he casually asks, why is he so happy... nothing its just a good day was Arnav's response... Just a good day Akash repeats... I can't remember when last he said that to me. I like it Akash thinks to himself, I am happy to see him smile.

Why am I writing about this... Random and not so random moments. Why... Because there is a change in the protagonist of our show... and their family is noticing...Khushi for the first time is being shown what her position is... Remember Khushi has been reminded many a time by her buaji, amma and even Payal that she is adopted... Even Arnav said to her, he wished he never met her...This is  what she is used to ... but now he is teaching her how to be confident with her position. Confidence in her rights is something she has never had. So... this is important for her. Arnav on the other hand is just happy... He hasn't been happy in forever and a day... Khushi has spread warmth in his life... And that warmth is running thru him touching everything that he touches...

I feel like I am writing a book... if you are with me so far... thank you... there is so much to discuss and I haven't even reached today's episode... Sorry guys... please bear with me...

Khushi has started on unsure steps to walk towards Arnav... she knows she is in love with him... goes to him and hugs him... for no reason... he wasn't kidnapped...she was afraid... just because she can... a silent physical thank you... Arnav is a little shocked... for her to react physically like that something must be bothering her big time, and he won't have that...not on his watch... When she apologizes he assures her its not her fault... Wow what a change in Arnav... Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. But Mr. ASR did you forget who you were dealing with Mrs KKGSR! She had other things on her mind to harrase you. The bed breaking scene I have already gone through...

Part 3

The Shaadi: For the first time ever Khushi has a saathi... a true partner... with whom she can face all things... but suddenly she realizes this very legal partner is actually only a half partner???? She has accepted her love for him... he has accepted his love for her... so without fear she goes to tell him they must complete all the steps... ofcourse she wants it all because she knows she has the right partner. In Khushi's defense she didn' t forget about the rituals its just that in the last two days she really wants to be married to ASR, before that she didn't I mean do you really blame her? he was all kinds of CRAZY!!!

We have seen the Shaitan in Arnav but are we ready for his Shaintani???? I'm not yaar... meri halat tight ho rahi hai...

First, he knows Khushi is maha uncomfortable with the disclosure of their bed breaking... he doesn't care... he is clued in and has decided to make it worst for her... he winks she is shocked at this behaviour... my heart is somewhere around my knees... Then he listens patiently as she recites her desires... but there is some naughtiness that creeps in... afterall she had teased him now its his turn... Pay back is a B**** Mrs KKGSR. He entraps her... beautifully... She falls hook line and SINKER!!! And me... I'm blushing... smiling...laughing... (seriously I'm acting like a hormonal teenager). ASR doesn't let up he now knows she is nervous as hell... he is taking full advantage of it... reminding her... being the caring husband which is worrying her more... He is being so perfect that she is getting more and more nervous... LOVE IT!!!

OK Setting changes from all the good fun to all the good drama...

Anjali and Arnav: Arnav catches Anjali going through an album, he wants to move to into the future. He wants them to support one and other and move away from their past... What is Anjali doing... hiding the album... clinging on to the past... It is one thing to say they are moving on... quite the other to actually do it. The one thing I have come to know about Arnav and Anjali is that Anjali talks of doing stuff but never does it... Arnav does stuff... Because Anjali is still holding on to the past... she is unable to learn the very difficult lessons from it and apply the lessons in her present and save her future. She is therefore destined to repeat the same mistakes that her mother made. Trusting the wrong persons... She now has begun to lie to Arnav... Mami and everyone because she wants to secure her love... in her defense she knows she must trust her Chotte but her heart won't let her. She loves her husband... And so her past will become her present...

Mami and Anjali: Mami is a mother hen...she knows that there is something that is not right with Anjali and so she is clued into her. She wants to be assured that she is ok.

Nani and Dadi: Nani feels guilty, guilty that her grandson refutes his fathers claim on his life, that her granddaughters life is in shambles and therefore she is giving Dadi a free reign... however... she stand like a rock when the times comes, she will stand up proud for the man her grandson has become.

Mami and Arnav: Mami might be materialistic... we know that... insecure...she demonstrates that everyday... however... she has a good heart... she has always been there for Arnav and Arnav knows that. There is a special relationship here, she is another person from whom Arnav doesn't mind being made fun off. She has stood up for him when he had nothing. Why am I bring this up now you might ask... Welll because some people claim to have a place in Arnav's life because of relationships... Mami has on the other hand earned her place...

Dadi and Mami: Dadi has been very rightly put into her place by one Mr. ASR, he has told her yes I respect you... But you need to respect my space...my life... the life that I have built for myself without your guidance or blessing... Dadi now stands on unsure grounds. She is used to being the matriach... people dancing around her... to her tune... she is desperately trying to gain power and so she cues in on old alliances... Mami... Here she knows she will easily be able to intimidate Mami... because she has done it before... Mami on the other hand knows she needs to get out of this situation immediately because she is in grave danger... She also wants to protect her niece and nephew...

Dadi and Arnav: Ok so this is epic right... epic confrontation... First, Dadi is shocked to know that Arnav doesn't associate himself with his father... he has truly created his own persona... She has no control over this man... He is not the boy who used to run around her... Now she seeks answers... she has been told that she cannot take her son's name in the house... her grand daughter in law has free reign in the house... and she cannot say anything bad about her daughter in law... Firstly... I'm sure this women doesn't like to be told what she can or cannot do... secondly, she clearly things the world of her son, who has wronged not only his wife but also his children... Can you imagine the pride of this woman... she is standing in her grandson's house... where his maternal grandmother resides... a grandmother who has taken him in when no one was there for him... and she calls this woman's daughter and this man's mother a weak women... this line shocked me to the core... This was epic!!! ASR true to his words has created his own destiny... he removed himself from the past and moved to the future... Today he stands on the cusp of that future holding Khushi's hand... however there are two forces pulling him back to the past... Anjali (unbeknowst to him) and Dadi... how will he make it through...

If you have read my post in the past you know I save what I think is the best for last... and this to me knocked the ball out of the park...

DADI and NK:  NK was being his normal self here and Dadi asks him what kind of upbringing he has had. Firstly, one thing about kids who grow up abroad... They are taught from a very young age to question authority... Many a time I have seen a child ask their parents... teachers... elders... "but why"... curiosity is encouraged... why do people do this in the west? Because they want their kids to grow... understand rather than follow...  become future leaders...I'm quoting Michael Gladwell's book Outliers here... I know and identify this because I grew up in India and I had to teach myself this trait when I moved to the west. Very very hard lesson... So when NK was being casual and curious with Dadi she took offense because she is from another school of thought. Old fashioned I may say... Where as Nani encourages NK and would allow him to learn from her... she realizes that he hasn't been around and he doesn't mean disrespect. I know this scene was meant for comic relief but to me it meant so much because for the second time around IPKKND has tackled an underlying issue that is occuring everywhere... the generation gap was captured without hooplaa... and beautifully executed...This isn't such an obvious issue... but it is one that every Indian every where in the world faces... WELL DONE CV'S CATERING TO YOUR AUDIENCE.

Ok so I'm almost done ... special mention for a certain Mr. Jha...

Even though you are not seen you are always present...

He is arming himself... get Anjali to his side... check...Dadi questioning Arnav...check... the family to pick sides...check... and the Raizada's will come crashing down...check

The penultimate mastermind is perfecting his moves... will he make a mistake in his overconfidence again... Yesterday, he showed up to the house... today he invited Anjali out... the game of cat and mouse has just began... And this time he will ensure that he wins... because on all sides this opponent (ASR) stands to LOSE!!! and that is how Shyam Manohar Jha plays!!!!

I will not pick out any members of the cast to appreciate, because each and everyone played their parts and to the T... You guys are the best ensemble on TV!!!

CV's you have made me a hormonal teenager... and proud NRI... given me fun...romance...drama...suspense...and everything rolled into one amazing AMAZING SHOW but most of all you have given me friends on this forum and this thread for which I will be eternally grateful!!!

To my friends on the redux... if you have reached here...Thank you... if you left off half way ...Thank you... For all the encouragement, and promotion Thank you...
See I am feeling the love and instead of writing succinctly I'm writing horribly long posts... Blame Tant... if she keeps encouraging me this is what is going to happen...
I have been sick and busy and my time management skills suck so please if I haven't responded to your PM's kindly forgive me I will respond I promise.
To my Darling Sandhya... chal to TO aaja what would I do without you and your danda...

And that was my Two (feels like forty two) cents

S

P.S. Please send me PM's with your thougths... I went over board today... but I hope you guys will let me know if you liked it ... or not... either way... would love to know ... Thanks again. Also thank you for putting up with my horrible spelling.

Nothing escapes the eyes of 003... wow girl u rockClapClapClap Loved the nuances u captured so beautifully... I always await ur posts  it is such a nice read.. where the heavy stuff doesnot look heavy at all...Amen to Sandhya's danda...for making sure we get this wonderful view of IPK...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaJhalak29clarissajohn

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Hi HugHugHug
How are u all?

Jhalak29

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

GM all

Yeah my min is like khichdi since last night after 8 pm

So much mess

So not in mood I to red anything

Howru all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaJhalak29

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Aik hi time pe all analysis reading oyee sahi ki dimaag ki lassi

Jhalak29clarissajohn

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Assumptions are the termites of relationships. Henry Winkler

Day 6

Another great episode which rested solely of Arnav/BS acting prowess and he scored a perfect 6 with his brilliant potryal of 14 year old trapped inside the man Arnav is today, The eyes, the stance, the BL & superb voice modulation,,,, Take Salute thy who is worthy of potraying Arnav to its the best...

Dedication to Arnav Singh Raizada

Love is the whole and more than all.       ----- E E Cummings

Waah JJ (Jhalak Jaan because you don't like JhalakJi) Waah meh kya bolu... truly BS acting today was mindblowing, he truely has gone under the skin of ASR.
Also love the hyprocrazy of DADI its the fact that she can view things only in one dimension. Also for the past 14 yrs she has been in an ashram... secluded... so she has remained where she was when the incident happened but Nani has evolved with time...
Again I say Waah maza aa gaya!
S, Redux loves me as Jhals but I like your Jhalak Jaan so u can do it JJ I dunt mind it,,, aaakhir aap hume aapki jaan bana rahin hai thank u for me it was the unclearity of past ruining the present and to an extent Khushi is cleaning that unclarity

Yaar that is how I show affection I give people a pet name... I'm glad you like JJ... I call Tant ... Master T and Doods ... Guru D...

Ya I love how they are lifting the curtain off the past slowly, like ASR doesn't want to go there but he is being forced there... now I'm so intrigued... what could happen that forces a women and man to kill themselves on their daughters wedding day???? of all the days????

Jhalak29

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

@ S, I loved the 3 instances u qouted where Arnav laughed, each diff yet the same purpertor for them, she is slowly unscrewing him, his pain, taking the light into his darkeness
I love the way u siad family noticing the change of Dynamics of A & K reationship, the slow evolvement of KKGSR from KKG, from the adopted one to the chosen one, ,,, the confidence

& each relation each member,,, U hv such  clarityClapClapClapStarStar

JJ we have our own mutual admiration society going on here hai na... lol... arre yaar I loved the flower falling today... it was like last year when she slipped on the curd and the flowers fell... He is just too much though meri halat ko meh kya naam doon?

lo ab koel bhi aa gayi hai,,, she too feels u write beautifully

haan mutual admiration hai tabhi to we hv redux bcz diff view,  diff thoughts diff visulaizing but same IPK

the flower scene remided me of prateeka shaadi flower scene, last year ka kaunsa u saying please eloborate

Edited by Jhalak29 - 10 August 2012 at 9:35pm

clarissajohn

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Aik hi time pe all analysis reading oyee sahi ki dimaag ki lassi

OHH HO !!! never do that... read like 2 or 3 at a time max then go back... dimaag ki lassi is correct!

Supna9Jhalak29

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index