Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! (Page 45)

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 528

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Jhalak29

@ Sandy,,, Post kithe haiSmile
Jhals.. I am thinking.. Weekend bhi hai na. aram se karloongi.. I have to read everyone's also.. Smile
Danda!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9Jhalak29

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 8471

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by S003

Hello Hello

Yaar aaj meh na likti gayi likti gayi... If n e one reaches the end of my post kudos to you guys!!!!
 
Love
 
S
 
Hugs S,, i wil run to read urs,, I love ur take
 
S bas itna hi,, I want more,,, yeh dil maange more,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 9083

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Hi S003 can u plz solv ur mystry 4 me ur post is posted by sandy but u chat urself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

win7

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 528

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Dear Arnav Singh Raizada,

I remember writing to you on the 29th of February 2012 (Arnav Singh Raizada - I get you) where I tried to understand the reason behind why you believed Shyam over Khushi. Today, My heart asked me to write this to you again and again because today I saw the lonely boy of 14 who had grown up to be a ruthless business man still stuck somewhere in the horrors of his past and still trying to fight it day and night. What touched me most is the silent tears that keep swimming in your eyes and never fall down - and yet your eyes are a window to the extreme pain and the million pieces of your broken heart. I dont know how horrible is your past - with Mom and Dad both suiciding - with the whole past still unclear to you and most importantly no one - not a single person standing by you.I always wondered why I could see your pain more and understand it better and today I know why - its the silence and the turbulence in your eyes that make me cry for you. You may not cry for the world to see but your heart cries whenever you think about your horrid past and it astonishes me that how none of your family is ever bothered about your pain. Trust me - this makes me love you even more.

Today when I saw your grandmother bring up your past, when I saw her question you - and question your actions - I wondered where was this woman when you needed her the most. The flash of pain that I saw in your eyes when she called your mother a weak woman - a woman who could not take care of her family and chose the route of death than to face the reality - I wondered where was this woman when she left you and your sister - abandoned in the hands of Nani - where was her strength then to protect her grand children from the difficulties of the life!? When you said you did not want to hear about your past - you did not want to talk about it but forget the horrors of it - and she did not stop - I wondered - Is Anjali the only one important? Cant she see the pain of the grandson who longs for love for happiness!? I have never felt sorry for anyone like I feel sorry for you at this very moment.

I saw the 14 years old boy - fighting against all odds to overcome his past and live his present - I saw the 28 year old man - whose life may seem rosy to the outside world - but no one and I mean no one can understand the inner turmoil that is inflicted deep in his heart. I saw the young man standing alone - no one there by his side - looking out - only his silence a witness to his pain and anguish.

As of now, I really dont care whether you were right about your Dad or not - I know you are right about the present and I assure you - you are nothing like your Dad - you are a just man and a righteous one. I would like to believe that you were right in the past also - but even if not - I trust you to trust the present and your life with Khushi. I feel bad that your mom had to succumb to death because of your Dad (If that is what happened) and you had to lose your Dad too - however I want to remind you even if your family does not understand you - and does not see the pain that you go through - I remind you that you have us - the audience who understand you and you are soon going to have your wife - Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada who will understand you. She NEEDS to because she is the only one I think you will ever have to yourself and just to yourself and I hope I am right or you will be left alone. I dont see anyone - be it Mami - Nani - Dadi - NK - Aakash or even your sister to understand you and be there for you. They all may love you but none care for you. You stood alone today and I want you to have Khushi to take care of you. You cannot hide your pain ever - your shattered heart and your past - and you need someone to hold on to you - to love you - for who you are and make you a strong person in what is to come in the future.

Soon enough you will realize, that you have been betrayed and betrayed by the woman you love the most - your sister - your mother - your life - Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha. That will be the end of your life and I mean it. You will be DEAD from inside and it scares me to what an extent! You have tried and fulfilled what a brother promises to his sister on Rakshabandhan - you will protect her from any harm - you have done it and I know you will do it in the future too - that night when you forced Khushi into the marriage that night I now realize that you were trying to save your sister from coming to the same fate as your mother - I realize that Anjali is also weak - and you were scared that what if Anjali realizes the truth and decides to leave you alone just like your mother - now I understand the flashbacks - however I cannot imagine what you will go through when you realize what has been happening behind your back - it will torture you to an extent that will kill you 1000 times more and along with your past you will lose trust on the present. But I want to believe that it will be your present - your Khushi - who would be your path towards light and help you sort out all the cobwebs of the past - present and future. You deserve happiness more than anything else - and if Khushi really loves you then this is her test of love to stand by you and protect and shield you from the blows that are to come. You both have to stand together and fight against all odds and I do hope that you will be successful in it.


It came as a no surprise that you were blamed and faulted for the past and again the present and I can imagine how deeply tortured you might feel when you kept hearing Dadi talk about your "decisions". I would like to believe that whatever you did in the past was not wrong and I would like you to hold on to it. You and Dadi are both head strong - but I dont know who is right and who is wrong. Personally I dont think much if a woman who comes out of no where after 14 years and demands to know about her grand children's life and wants to run them the way she thinks is right. As most of us feel - she too we think lives in a delusional world like Anjali where everything what she wants to see is right. She does not care much about what you went through when she left you in the hands of your Nani - but she does want to come and take reign and control over your life now. For good or bad - let us see.

Please be rest assured that today AGAIN you have given me a reason to love you and to understand you better. The skeletons from the past will come out soon and I know it will break you - I your ardent fan - hope that you along with your better half is able to cross this fire that is approaching you.

- some one who understands you Smile




















Coming to the episode ;

Loved the initial scenes of Arnav and Khushi.
They were a delight to watch! Khushi is scared and that shows and somehow I adore it. Also love the way Arnav keeps coming in to make her nervous - it brings a big smile on my face.

Mami I think could be the first person to know about Shyam. Looks like that - but let us wait and watch. Sometimes I want to believe that Dadi has already been manipulated by Shyam and that is why she believes Arnav to be wrong. But I wont speculate and would like the creatives to surprise me.

Shyam is coming in and his entry is going to be in a grand way and I fear that. Cry Dadi along with Anjali are gonna bring him back and Arnav will be shattered. I do not want to imagine but why does it nag me that Arnav's property is going to have a role in it. Maybe its me getting paranoid.Ouch


Actor Credit

Barun Sobti You ROCKED IT!!!! You made me cry without sheding a single tear yourself - BRILLIANT Clap Clap

Swati Chitis : Fabulous! Quite a contender to Barun and you are Fab at your expressions too! Clap Clap


I shed tears for Arnav - seeing him standing alone and today's post is completely dedicated to MY MAN - ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA - a man who has grown up - but still has to come out of his shell of pasts when he was 14 year old. The young boy has to understand everything and fight this time - and fight to save himself and his family.

Love and Light
Anna Smile



PICS CREDIT : ~Saraa~ (the written updater of today's episode) :))


 
Anna, when a show moves me that is understandable, but when a post makes me cry that is exquisite!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Joined: 15 February 2012
Posts: 3926

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Dear Arnav Singh Raizada,

I remember writing to you on the 29th of February 2012 (Arnav Singh Raizada - I get you) where I tried to understand the reason behind why you believed Shyam over Khushi. Today, My heart asked me to write this to you again and again because today I saw the lonely boy of 14 who had grown up to be a ruthless business man still stuck somewhere in the horrors of his past and still trying to fight it day and night. What touched me most is the silent tears that keep swimming in your eyes and never fall down - and yet your eyes are a window to the extreme pain and the million pieces of your broken heart. I dont know how horrible is your past - with Mom and Dad both suiciding - with the whole past still unclear to you and most importantly no one - not a single person standing by you.I always wondered why I could see your pain more and understand it better and today I know why - its the silence and the turbulence in your eyes that make me cry for you. You may not cry for the world to see but your heart cries whenever you think about your horrid past and it astonishes me that how none of your family is ever bothered about your pain. Trust me - this makes me love you even more.

Today when I saw your grandmother bring up your past, when I saw her question you - and question your actions - I wondered where was this woman when you needed her the most. The flash of pain that I saw in your eyes when she called your mother a weak woman - a woman who could not take care of her family and chose the route of death than to face the reality - I wondered where was this woman when she left you and your sister - abandoned in the hands of Nani - where was her strength then to protect her grand children from the difficulties of the life!? When you said you did not want to hear about your past - you did not want to talk about it but forget the horrors of it - and she did not stop - I wondered - Is Anjali the only one important? Cant she see the pain of the grandson who longs for love for happiness!? I have never felt sorry for anyone like I feel sorry for you at this very moment.

I saw the 14 years old boy - fighting against all odds to overcome his past and live his present - I saw the 28 year old man - whose life may seem rosy to the outside world - but no one and I mean no one can understand the inner turmoil that is inflicted deep in his heart. I saw the young man standing alone - no one there by his side - looking out - only his silence a witness to his pain and anguish.

As of now, I really dont care whether you were right about your Dad or not - I know you are right about the present and I assure you - you are nothing like your Dad - you are a just man and a righteous one. I would like to believe that you were right in the past also - but even if not - I trust you to trust the present and your life with Khushi. I feel bad that your mom had to succumb to death because of your Dad (If that is what happened) and you had to lose your Dad too - however I want to remind you even if your family does not understand you - and does not see the pain that you go through - I remind you that you have us - the audience who understand you and you are soon going to have your wife - Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada who will understand you. She NEEDS to because she is the only one I think you will ever have to yourself and just to yourself and I hope I am right or you will be left alone. I dont see anyone - be it Mami - Nani - Dadi - NK - Aakash or even your sister to understand you and be there for you. They all may love you but none care for you. You stood alone today and I want you to have Khushi to take care of you. You cannot hide your pain ever - your shattered heart and your past - and you need someone to hold on to you - to love you - for who you are and make you a strong person in what is to come in the future.

Soon enough you will realize, that you have been betrayed and betrayed by the woman you love the most - your sister - your mother - your life - Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha. That will be the end of your life and I mean it. You will be DEAD from inside and it scares me to what an extent! You have tried and fulfilled what a brother promises to his sister on Rakshabandhan - you will protect her from any harm - you have done it and I know you will do it in the future too - that night when you forced Khushi into the marriage that night I now realize that you were trying to save your sister from coming to the same fate as your mother - I realize that Anjali is also weak - and you were scared that what if Anjali realizes the truth and decides to leave you alone just like your mother - now I understand the flashbacks - however I cannot imagine what you will go through when you realize what has been happening behind your back - it will torture you to an extent that will kill you 1000 times more and along with your past you will lose trust on the present. But I want to believe that it will be your present - your Khushi - who would be your path towards light and help you sort out all the cobwebs of the past - present and future. You deserve happiness more than anything else - and if Khushi really loves you then this is her test of love to stand by you and protect and shield you from the blows that are to come. You both have to stand together and fight against all odds and I do hope that you will be successful in it.


It came as a no surprise that you were blamed and faulted for the past and again the present and I can imagine how deeply tortured you might feel when you kept hearing Dadi talk about your "decisions". I would like to believe that whatever you did in the past was not wrong and I would like you to hold on to it. You and Dadi are both head strong - but I dont know who is right and who is wrong. Personally I dont think much if a woman who comes out of no where after 14 years and demands to know about her grand children's life and wants to run them the way she thinks is right. As most of us feel - she too we think lives in a delusional world like Anjali where everything what she wants to see is right. She does not care much about what you went through when she left you in the hands of your Nani - but she does want to come and take reign and control over your life now. For good or bad - let us see.

Please be rest assured that today AGAIN you have given me a reason to love you and to understand you better. The skeletons from the past will come out soon and I know it will break you - I your ardent fan - hope that you along with your better half is able to cross this fire that is approaching you.

- some one who understands you Smile




















Coming to the episode ;

Loved the initial scenes of Arnav and Khushi.
They were a delight to watch! Khushi is scared and that shows and somehow I adore it. Also love the way Arnav keeps coming in to make her nervous - it brings a big smile on my face.

Mami I think could be the first person to know about Shyam. Looks like that - but let us wait and watch. Sometimes I want to believe that Dadi has already been manipulated by Shyam and that is why she believes Arnav to be wrong. But I wont speculate and would like the creatives to surprise me.

Shyam is coming in and his entry is going to be in a grand way and I fear that. Cry Dadi along with Anjali are gonna bring him back and Arnav will be shattered. I do not want to imagine but why does it nag me that Arnav's property is going to have a role in it. Maybe its me getting paranoid.Ouch


Actor Credit

Barun Sobti You ROCKED IT!!!! You made me cry without sheding a single tear yourself - BRILLIANT Clap Clap

Swati Chitis : Fabulous! Quite a contender to Barun and you are Fab at your expressions too! Clap Clap


I shed tears for Arnav - seeing him standing alone and today's post is completely dedicated to MY MAN - ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA - a man who has grown up - but still has to come out of his shell of pasts when he was 14 year old. The young boy has to understand everything and fight this time - and fight to save himself and his family.

Love and Light
Anna Smile



PICS CREDIT : ~Saraa~ (the written updater of today's episode) :))


 
Anna,you have nailed it ...Kudos

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 528

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Hi S003 can u plz solv ur mystry 4 me ur post is posted by sandy but u chat urself
 
Yes yes... So this chatting I'm new to... and I very rarely stick around Sandy is my Cyber Sista... who comes after me with a Danda if I don't write... she reserves a spot and I drop everything and write... if she wouldn't I wouldn't write everyday... its kind of pressure... but you see I live up to expectations...
 
Hope that answers your question... the name is Sheila by the by...
 
 
Man I'm in a wordy sort of mood!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9Jhalak29

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 528

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by S003

Hello Hello

Yaar aaj meh na likti gayi likti gayi... If n e one reaches the end of my post kudos to you guys!!!!
 
Love
 
S
 
Hugs S,, i wil run to read urs,, I love ur take
 
S bas itna hi,, I want more,,, yeh dil maange more,,,,
 
Jhalak you cannot be serious!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9Jhalak29

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 8471

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Gals I hv an hr or 2 to chat, kid sleeping n hubby out for a moviie so lets swim IPKWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index