jpatel1289

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by Shastradhari

BTW..
why DABH was promoted in IPKKNDConfused
that show has trps of 5.3...why need promotionWacko

I know for a fact that my mum, who previously watched DABH religiously, is now sick of the dragging of the competition. They have a maha episode later today which is why they're promoting it. Their viewership is suffering as their current track is silly and completely unrealistic. No judge calls a contestant a loser for standing up for his religious rights! & the competition is World's Top Cook. My mum said that she was about to enter cooking competitions, but then realised she'd have to cook haraam meat. If pure entering a competition like that you need to be ready to cook anything!
Okay, rant about DABH over, it's the IPK forum. Hope that explains why they need promotion!
Oh thanks for the insight. My mum watches it now and again, she told me they were off to Singapore for some competition, but she's also sick of it now.

The shows always done so well - if it aint broke...D'oh

Just out of curiosity I had watched a scene or two between the main leads and not to hate but I couldn't watch past the first minute much rather the whole scene. Dunno how it gets such high TRPs...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29RJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

BTW..

I know for a fact that my mum, who previously watched DABH religiously, is now sick of the dragging of the competition. They have a maha episode later today which is why they're promoting it. Their viewership is suffering as their current track is silly and completely unrealistic. No judge calls a contestant a loser for standing up for his religious rights! & the competition is World's Top Cook. My mum said that she was about to enter cooking competitions, but then realised she'd have to cook haraam meat. If pure entering a competition like that you need to be ready to cook anything!
Okay, rant about DABH over, it's the IPK forum. Hope that explains why they need promotion!

</div>
<div>
Oh thanks for the insight. My mum watches it now and again, she told me they were off to Singapore for some competition, but she's also sick of it now.

Yeah. The initial Singapore episodes were good, but it went downhill quickly. I honestly think they should've ended it when Suraj & Sandhya reunited, clearing all misunderstandings. Now the story's just got no substance. It should have ended on a high. They should seriously make Sandhya an IPS officer now and end the show on a high point rather than all this dragging crap!
These dragging tracks can do so much damage to a show.

We should know, we all had to sit through that kidnapping saga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Okay, I'm gonna go now guys. Night Shaz & I agree with you Rits - kuch toh ghadbad hain Nani ke baare main.

Goodnight all of you & I shall rejoin redux tomorrow with a clean mind! LOL

Edit: Rits, they at least managed to redeem themselves after the kidnapping, I dunno if DABH will be able to.

Edited by .Ghausia. - 10 August 2012 at 6:50pm

Jhalak29RJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpatel1289

BTW..

Just out of curiosity I had watched a scene or two between the main leads and not to hate but I couldn't watch past the first minute much rather the whole scene. Dunno how it gets such high TRPs...
I think the aunty ji's liked the social aspect of the show. Modern girl wed into a traditional small town family. Trying to fulfill her dream of joining the police force but at the same time learning to be a bahu.

IPK is the only show I've stuck to, I sometimes watch the sisters show but never continuosly.
RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Okay, I'm gonna go now guys. Night Shaz & I agree with you Rits - kuch toh ghadbad hain Nani ke baare main.

Goodnight all of you & I shall rejoin redux tomorrow with a clean mind! LOL

Edit: Rits, they at least managed to redeem themselves after the kidnapping, I dunno if DABH will be able to.
I guess we'll find out nani's raaz soon.

Hmm yes our show was redeemed in the nick of time, but us youngsters are easily swayed.

Shall catch you tomorrow at some point.

Btw, did you get my email??

Jhalak29

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
i just wonder..if with thought only khushi is behaving like this..
how she will react after real SRLOL..i hope she at least does not forget to wearROFL

mommamiaRJXX

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jhalak29

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
HugHugHugHug  Sandy,,, kithe rah gaye ho aap..

mommamia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index