Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! (Page 4)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Arnav - A Warrior and A Protector- A True Hero

Note: I am not analyzing todays episode, this is just a tribute to my favorite Hero .I have used the song-Go the distance from Hercules below.

I have often dreamed
Of a far-off place
Where a hero's welcome
Will be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer
When they see my face
And a voice keeps saying
This is where I'm meant to be

He fought all his life like brave warrior. He fought the world and even himself to keep his loved ones safe. Still he was blamed for every wrong in their lives; he was questioned for every action but never understood. He was tagged as ruthless and heartless person where all through his life he just tried to follow his heart. But every time he followed his heart, his heart was crushed into pieces by his own.

I don't care what world say, Arnav Singh Raizada has always been a true hero in this show for me.A protector who just gave up everything he had in order to fulfill his duty.

A young lad had grown into a Man and was forced to take decisions for his family. But did anyone try to look beyond him, beyond his mask. His past came back haunting again, his grandmother asked him 'you changed. but did she try to look at what changed him. Why his pain is still his own, why no one sees the silent tears that he is shedding each moment when past is brought up again.When he blamed his father for his mother's death,did his grandmother see the anguish of a son? It was never that he changed because of his past but he was never given chance to be that boy again. He wanted to let go of his past but it was his past that never let him go.

Just once lets try to look back what happened that terrace hug night when Arnav had finally given in to his feelings and let go off past once again-Another betrayal. No this is not about betrayal that khushi gave him but betrayal given by Shyam. Shyam reminded him yet again what his father did to his mother and now we can understand flashbacks that dreaded night when he finally broke down on the road.His tears were not only for his di or for his betrayal ,they were also for the deepest wound that his own father had given him...thats why first shriek that night was of Maa...

There was noone on that night that could see that little boy's tears and yet again there was noone that could hold that grown up man's tears who faced that haunting past yet again but he never complained and for that I quote below lines from the same song...

But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part
A hero's strength is measured by his heart

His heart is at right place. He is a true warrior because of that heart.What a treasure that heart is ..it is indeed a pearl of ocean and finally when she has managed to get that pearl, hope is there that this man will never be alone.

And finally that man find his solace waiting in her arms...as he found when she hugged him that night when he told her about his mother...ending with final lines from that song...

I will search the world
I will face its harms
Till I find my hero's welcome
Waiting in your arms

Edited by riti4u - 10 August 2012 at 11:20pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

payasajoyvgJalebiGcrazyaddictionamimusshivikrocksranjithaarchie_79shreya_lmpk2011JRiamommamiatrintring--sumana13--samanthanasharmibalanvaatuhaara

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
read u but I'm don't want Khushi and Arnav to be related PeriodDead

Enjoyed reading u Hug

Do write more after watching the episode too Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgshreya_l--sumana13--vasiraju

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

Only the time will tell!!

Back to back great episodes over the last few days. Today it reached a new height. The past is revealing itself and is opening up the wounds which are still raw even after so many years. Sands of time are indeed shifting and dynamics of relationships are changing!!!! The episodes are meaningful in many ways and above everything else today's episode etched out the similarity between the past and the present. That day it was Mrs. Malik-Mr. Malik-The other woman, today Anjali-Shyam-Khushi. Both the times Arnav is in the seat of the judge!!! Once again life will give him the chance to be the judge and decide the guilty!! Will he be successful this time also or his emotions will prove to be a hindrance in the path of his judgement this time? Is it the time to revisit the statements 'kaash main tumse nafrat kar pata' and 'mohabbat  inn aankhon mein dard banke rehta hai'  ? Only time will tell'

Arnav and Khushi

From hatred to love they have travelled a long way. Slowly Khushi have started realizing how less she knows about the man she claims to love. She has now beginning to see the man whom she thought to be ruthless, arrogant and selfish is hiding an ocean of pain behind those cold eyes of his. She is now trying to share his pain which will take some time, some pains are too personal to be shared even with one's own shadow.

Arnav-Anjali-Shyam

Arnav-Anjali, the bond which has been tested and tried, time and again and so far could get past all the hurdles which life has thrown in their direction. But how long will this bond be able to survive now that time has decided to take the test once again? Anjali is planning to or is already meeting Shyam. What should I say, is she right or is she wrong? She has heard about Shyam's truth but couldn't believe it till date coz she doesn't have a proof, may be just like the way her mother had refused to believe that her husband had ditched her 15 yrs back. And when she could see the truth she did the unexpected, she committed suicide. Today, dadi called Arnav's mom as a weak lady, does this word 'weak' ring a familiar bell, ofcourse it does, it is the word which has been often used to define Anjali! Is Anjali also heading for a similar fate as her mom or this time Arnav would be there to save the day?

What Anjali is doing to Arnav  by meeting Shyam is totally wrong. It is specially wrong to be done to a person who till date has been living his life for her sake. Why is she doing it? Well there are several reasons for that, as I have already mentioned, she is ignorant about the whole truth, she could feel that her brother is drifting away from her, she had seen her brother to play the judge of their lives 15 yrs back and she had accepted his judgement but this time she could feel that his judgements are clouded by emotions, which to some extent is true. What would happen to Arnav when he would find out that Anjali had backstabbed him? Would he have second thoughts about his judgement this time? Would he feel being orphaned again? Only time will tell'.

Arnav-Dadi

The clash of the titans!! Arnav and his dadi are indeed genetically the same. The same head strong and stubborn nature. Dadi is back in his life and along her came all those memories which he had been struggling hard since long to fight off, but couldn't be successful till date. Till today the memories of that fateful night haunts him and now with dadi back in his life he would have to revisit his past to his greatest horror.  Dadi practically hates Khushi, why? There must be a valid reason for that and it is not the financial status coz Payal belongs to the same house and dadi doesn't have a problem with her. Khushi reminds her of somebody, one whom she doesn't like, whom she despises. Who is she? Only time will tell'..

Arnav

I have always said in some other posts that to get orphaned at an young age is a tragedy in itself but to see ones parents commit suicide in front of his/her eyes is a different thing. In the last two episodes Arnav spoke that out through the raw pain and grief that poured out of his eyes when we talked about his parent's death.  Slowly and surely we would come to know what made Arnav Singh Raizada, the phoenix who rose from ashes and dared to touch the sky on his own terms!! What that 14 yr old kid had to go through to prevent himself from breaking down and shattering so that his di could get a lease of life? How this man forgot to live so that others can live? How for so many years he has hidden those immense pains behind those cold eyes of his, that hard faade of his? Only time will tell'.

Performance wise the entire cast has proved to be excellent. However, the show stealer turns out to be Dadi and Arnav. The new addition to the cast in the form of dadi has proved to be an excellent addition, not only she fitted the role to T, her performance was commendable. In her scenes with ASR, she never looked like being subdued by his presence and has successfully left her mark.

And Sobti, what should I say specifically about the scenes concerning his past, be it with dadi or Khushi or anybody else. He had already proved that he lives ASR and Arnav on screen, but the pain and anguish  he had portrayed in those scenes were simply spectacular.

Khushi had been proved to be good in occasional scenes, one worth mentioning is the hug after knowing the truth about his mom's death.

Finally, many speculations can be made on the past track but I won't delve into those now. Each one of us understands and interprets the story as per their choice but none of us are the writers of this story. So here I would leave it as their call. What have they decided? Only time will tell'

Dhamakedaar post madhu...Clap...for today's episode..I will dedicate it to my Arnie...Cry but you said it all fr me...it is difficult to move on sometimes...and plus more difficult when u want to move on but some people or circumstances are not lettin you forget those bitter truths of past...I totally agree with you on Anjali case...she might hav reasons madhu...but her betrayal will be more lethal and cruel to arnav than even khushi...Ouch and I know it is just a show but I felt you today yet again arnav thanks to Mr. Sobti..Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgkushikumarisharmibalan--sumana13--

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

When the twain meet: Past and Present
Dadi to Arnav:
The past  will always  make it's presence felt...You cannot overlook it...But do not commit  the same error  that will mar your present ...

Arnav to Dadi:
The past cannot effect the present ...Does not deserve a worthy look now... It can never shape the present...

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--..mrinalini..

JenniferPurple Senior Member
JenniferPurple
JenniferPurple

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Hi guys!! Though i read all your posts on REDUX this is my first time  here!! You guys r doing a Fab job.. love reading all your posts.. Smile

I have a weird theory of what might have happened in the past.. During kushi's suicide track kushi thought Arnav loved lavanya and decide to die and sacrifice herself so that Arnav and Lavanya could live happily together..
What if the same thing had happened in the past too??

Might be ASR's dad was in love with 'Wo Aurat' and his mom found out and because she loved her husband a lot decided to sacrifice herself and commited suicide.. Later his dad finds out that he is the reason for her commiting suicide, feels guilty and kills himself..

do you guys think its possible?

Edited by JenniferPurple - 10 August 2012 at 1:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289NothingLasts--sumana13--..mrinalini..ImziRJXX

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

Only the time will tell!!

Back to back great episodes over the last few days. Today it reached a new height. The past is revealing itself and is opening up the wounds which are still raw even after so many years. Sands of time are indeed shifting and dynamics of relationships are changing!!!! The episodes are meaningful in many ways and above everything else today's episode etched out the similarity between the past and the present. That day it was Mrs. Malik-Mr. Malik-The other woman, today Anjali-Shyam-Khushi. Both the times Arnav is in the seat of the judge!!! Once again life will give him the chance to be the judge and decide the guilty!! Will he be successful this time also or his emotions will prove to be a hindrance in the path of his judgement this time? Is it the time to revisit the statements 'kaash main tumse nafrat kar pata' and 'mohabbat  inn aankhon mein dard banke rehta hai'  ? Only time will tell'

Arnav and Khushi

From hatred to love they have travelled a long way. Slowly Khushi have started realizing how less she knows about the man she claims to love. She has now beginning to see the man whom she thought to be ruthless, arrogant and selfish is hiding an ocean of pain behind those cold eyes of his. She is now trying to share his pain which will take some time, some pains are too personal to be shared even with one's own shadow.

Arnav-Anjali-Shyam

Arnav-Anjali, the bond which has been tested and tried, time and again and so far could get past all the hurdles which life has thrown in their direction. But how long will this bond be able to survive now that time has decided to take the test once again? Anjali is planning to or is already meeting Shyam. What should I say, is she right or is she wrong? She has heard about Shyam's truth but couldn't believe it till date coz she doesn't have a proof, may be just like the way her mother had refused to believe that her husband had ditched her 15 yrs back. And when she could see the truth she did the unexpected, she committed suicide. Today, dadi called Arnav's mom as a weak lady, does this word 'weak' ring a familiar bell, ofcourse it does, it is the word which has been often used to define Anjali! Is Anjali also heading for a similar fate as her mom or this time Arnav would be there to save the day?

What Anjali is doing to Arnav  by meeting Shyam is totally wrong. It is specially wrong to be done to a person who till date has been living his life for her sake. Why is she doing it? Well there are several reasons for that, as I have already mentioned, she is ignorant about the whole truth, she could feel that her brother is drifting away from her, she had seen her brother to play the judge of their lives 15 yrs back and she had accepted his judgement but this time she could feel that his judgements are clouded by emotions, which to some extent is true. What would happen to Arnav when he would find out that Anjali had backstabbed him? Would he have second thoughts about his judgement this time? Would he feel being orphaned again? Only time will tell'.

Arnav-Dadi

The clash of the titans!! Arnav and his dadi are indeed genetically the same. The same head strong and stubborn nature. Dadi is back in his life and along her came all those memories which he had been struggling hard since long to fight off, but couldn't be successful till date. Till today the memories of that fateful night haunts him and now with dadi back in his life he would have to revisit his past to his greatest horror.  Dadi practically hates Khushi, why? There must be a valid reason for that and it is not the financial status coz Payal belongs to the same house and dadi doesn't have a problem with her. Khushi reminds her of somebody, one whom she doesn't like, whom she despises. Who is she? Only time will tell'..

Arnav

I have always said in some other posts that to get orphaned at an young age is a tragedy in itself but to see ones parents commit suicide in front of his/her eyes is a different thing. In the last two episodes Arnav spoke that out through the raw pain and grief that poured out of his eyes when we talked about his parent's death.  Slowly and surely we would come to know what made Arnav Singh Raizada, the phoenix who rose from ashes and dared to touch the sky on his own terms!! What that 14 yr old kid had to go through to prevent himself from breaking down and shattering so that his di could get a lease of life? How this man forgot to live so that others can live? How for so many years he has hidden those immense pains behind those cold eyes of his, that hard faade of his? Only time will tell'.

Performance wise the entire cast has proved to be excellent. However, the show stealer turns out to be Dadi and Arnav. The new addition to the cast in the form of dadi has proved to be an excellent addition, not only she fitted the role to T, her performance was commendable. In her scenes with ASR, she never looked like being subdued by his presence and has successfully left her mark.

And Sobti, what should I say specifically about the scenes concerning his past, be it with dadi or Khushi or anybody else. He had already proved that he lives ASR and Arnav on screen, but the pain and anguish  he had portrayed in those scenes were simply spectacular.

Khushi had been proved to be good in occasional scenes, one worth mentioning is the hug after knowing the truth about his mom's death.

Finally, many speculations can be made on the past track but I won't delve into those now. Each one of us understands and interprets the story as per their choice but none of us are the writers of this story. So here I would leave it as their call. What have they decided? Only time will tell'

Loved it Madhu Hug
ASR's pain is being revealed in layers these days.. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgmemyselfandme1--sumana13--

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Shreya Hug

Loved the quotes especially the last one Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgshreya_l

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
WHat do I say about today's IPK. The firat half was light and entertaining and second was a blast .
Whoa combination of Romance, mischief, drama , mystery all in one.
Khushi is still think about SR and it shows in her work . She pours water in the glass which has milk, wears her dress ULTA and makes lots of jalebis. Well ASR in full too flirty mood. No SR is not happening soon what with the blast from the past by Dadi.
Finally Anji is upto something and Mano Mami is surely going to inbhestigate. So I for sure feel she is meeting SHyam and thats why she is all happy and smiley now a days.
SO we get to Know Arnav's dad also committed Suicide, hmm was it before his mom or after. Will have to see it again to be sure.
The past is rearing its ugly head and no one will be left unscatched once its out.
Next week is a sure rollercoaster ride in IPK land with lots of twist and turns.
Will Khushi declare war by blowing the shank in support of Arnav . What is the past , different versions from them all.
COuld see Arnav hurt and pain in his eyes, there were held back tears , what will be Khushi reaction to it all. How will she handle the situation hereon.
TO see all of this do watch IPKKND from Mon - Fri 8 PM only on SP.
What have aI blabbered dont know. Hope its worthy of a read

Edited by amimus - 10 August 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1..mrinalini..JRiawin7Imzi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index