Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by namedx

Lol guys my jaws are hurting now!! LOL
I'm laughing so much...my mum just said 'haw has has ke pagal ho gayi' sending me into silent laughter ROFL

LOLLOL

Ok guys in all seriousness now, what do we make of dadi's character after tonight's episode? And does she really have her heart in the right place or do you reckon she's got some other ulterior motive?
I think she does have a heart, just buried under a lot of pride & ego. Also living a life of solitude for so long, she's probably forgotten how to talk to people. Tensions were high when she left and she's releasing all that she's been hiding in her for 15years. I don't like the fact that she's still got this rosy picture of her son in her mind - the woman's in denail.  

The only thing I find suspicious is her constant badgering about Shyam. 

I think with mami's note before- she have been a hitler daadi ... & about heart ,its deep down somewhere like ASR ,she will have her time to be a sweety Daadi,Kushi might have a part to play on it.

I hope she does get sudhared but without changing her completely. I like that there's a difference between her & Nani.

Somehow I don't think Dadi will ever be a sweety - has she smiled at all this week btw? I don't recall 

not sweety swetty daadi but like our arnie boy will maintain the hitler thing !!! but will show the pyaar side of her !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxRJXX

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
OMG..Supnaji...kya biryani banai hai apneROFL
APKA NAME WORLD KE TOP CHEF MEIN ANA CHAHIYELOL
Raizada biryani...wha kya name hai...

mera bhi aisa hi haal hai past ke confuse gufha meinLOLErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9namedxtrintring

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Lol guys my jaws are hurting now!!LOL</font>

</div>
<div>
I'm laughing so much...my mum just said 'haw has has ke pagal ho gayi' sending me into silent laughter ROFL

LOLLOL

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ok guys in all seriousness now, what do we make of dadi's character after tonight's episode? And does she really have her heart in the right place or do you reckon she's got some other ulterior motive?</font>

Dadi is being very shifty... I'll update my post tomorrow with a bit about her as well. She's hiding something from everyone. The mystery-lover inside me is convinced that Arnav's father wants to come out of hiding and Dadi is paving the way for his entry. Pssh, I know it'll never happen! But the way Dadi's trying to convince Arnav that his father wasn't wrong... It was odd and it reiterated a point I made in a past post saying that Dadi thinks her son can do no wrong and would rather pin all the blame on the 'doosri aurat'.

</div>
<div>

</div>

Ghausia I read part of your post about the past being replayed - it's a very plausible scenario. But I don't think I could carry on with the show if Arnav Khushi turned out to be half siblingsDead

Thank you! Oh no - I think I've expressed it incorrectly! I'll correct in when I update tomorrow, but what I meant was that in the same way Shyam is listing after Khushi, Arnav's dad did that with Khushi's mum. Khushi's mum was in love with Khushi's dad and Khushi is their child. Arnav's dad has nothing to do with Khushi in my theory Smile

<div>
Oh ok. Shall re read tomorrow with fresh eyes. Was too much of an eager beaver today LOL

As soon as I've updated it I'll let you guys know on this thread. Abhi post aadhi hai Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RJXX

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by Supna9

WARNING
PLZ stay away 4rm this . Its nt an analysis its only my dimaag ki dahi. Jo after watching n listening past eshtory of RAIZADA made of my mindwa n heartwa.
khichdi tou kuch bhi nahi uss biryani k agey jo me iss KHICHDI ki bnaoon gi
RAIZADA BIRYANI
ASR RICE
DADI KA MEAT
ANJALI NAMAK
KHUSHI GHEE
NANI TEL
MAMI ONION
PAYAL TAMATAR
AKASH HARA DHANYA
GH BIRYANI MASALA
N
NK GINGER, GARLIC PASTE

IF U WANT PUT BHEJA TOO
PLZ PUT URS BHEJA I THINK IT ALREADY IN IT WHEN U COOKING THIS DISH:-)

N THE NEEDED MATCHSTIC IS SHAYAM

PROCEDURE:
later

I like the menu ...Supna...,so you are cooking all this for us?

hi joy u r prepar 4 designer sandals na ll give u when i ll be regular.
No its only 4 me khud hi pakaoon gi khud hi dustbin me dal doon gi but ll nt eat its indigest able
.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

I think there's something brewing with naani!

Anything in particular?

namedxRJXX

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
interesting theory ghausia..
agar Diki saut is being played through khushi-arnav...then why your theory cannot be played???
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
BTW..
why DABH was promoted in IPKKNDConfused
that show has trps of 5.3...why need promotionWacko

trintringRJXX

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

OMG..Supnaji...kya biryani banai hai apneROFL
APKA NAME WORLD KE TOP CHEF MEIN ANA CHAHIYELOL
Raizada biryani...wha kya name hai...

mera bhi aisa hi haal hai past ke confuse gufha meinLOLErmm

hi doc cum swalnama . Yeah mere dimaag me aisi kichdhi pak rahi k procedure ko pakar pakar kr lana ho ga.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index