RJXX

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Lol guys my jaws are hurting now!! LOL
I'm laughing so much...my mum just said 'haw has has ke pagal ho gayi' sending me into silent laughter ROFL

LOLLOL

Ok guys in all seriousness now, what do we make of dadi's character after tonight's episode? And does she really have her heart in the right place or do you reckon she's got some other ulterior motive?
I think she does have a heart, just buried under a lot of pride & ego. Also living a life of solitude for so long, she's probably forgotten how to talk to people. Tensions were high when she left and she's releasing all that she's been hiding in her for 15years. I don't like the fact that she's still got this rosy picture of her son in her mind - the woman's in denail.  

The only thing I find suspicious is her constant badgering about Shyam. 

I think with mami's note before- she have been a hitler daadi ... & about heart ,its deep down somewhere like ASR ,she will have her time to be a sweety Daadi,Kushi might have a part to play on it.

I hope she does get sudhared but without changing her completely. I like that there's a difference between her & Nani.

Somehow I don't think Dadi will ever be a sweety - has she smiled at all this week btw? I don't recall 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvg

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Supna9

WARNING
PLZ stay away 4rm this . Its nt an analysis its only my dimaag ki dahi. Jo after watching n listening past eshtory of RAIZADA made of my mindwa n heartwa.
khichdi tou kuch bhi nahi uss biryani k agey jo me iss KHICHDI ki bnaoon gi
RAIZADA BIRYANI
ASR RICE
DADI KA MEAT
ANJALI NAMAK
KHUSHI GHEE
NANI TEL
MAMI ONION
PAYAL TAMATAR
AKASH HARA DHANYA
GH BIRYANI MASALA
N
NK GINGER, GARLIC PASTE

IF U WANT PUT BHEJA TOO
PLZ PUT URS BHEJA I THINK IT ALREADY IN IT WHEN U COOKING THIS DISH:-)

N THE NEEDED MATCHSTIC IS SHAYAM

PROCEDURE:
later

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">LOLmissed you Supna jaan</font>

hi trin trin trin my sleeping cycle ki virtual n lost murmuring bellwa

Do you know whenever I see you now...I wait for your new greetings Smile Hug

Supna9

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Lol guys my jaws are hurting now!!LOL</font>

</div>
<div>
I'm laughing so much...my mum just said 'haw has has ke pagal ho gayi' sending me into silent laughter ROFL

LOLLOL

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ok guys in all seriousness now, what do we make of dadi's character after tonight's episode? And does she really have her heart in the right place or do you reckon she's got some other ulterior motive?</font>

Dadi is being very shifty... I'll update my post tomorrow with a bit about her as well. She's hiding something from everyone. The mystery-lover inside me is convinced that Arnav's father wants to come out of hiding and Dadi is paving the way for his entry. Pssh, I know it'll never happen! But the way Dadi's trying to convince Arnav that his father wasn't wrong... It was odd and it reiterated a point I made in a past post saying that Dadi thinks her son can do no wrong and would rather pin all the blame on the 'doosri aurat'.

</div>
<div>

Ghausia I read part of your post about the past being replayed - it's a very plausible scenario. But I don't think I could carry on with the show if Arnav Khushi turned out to be half siblingsDead

Thank you! Oh no - I think I've expressed it incorrectly! I'll correct in when I update tomorrow, but what I meant was that in the same way Shyam is listing after Khushi, Arnav's dad did that with Khushi's mum. Khushi's mum was in love with Khushi's dad and Khushi is their child. Arnav's dad has nothing to do with Khushi in my theory Smile

RJXX

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Ouch

Originally posted by Shastradhari

this is the reply i got from perfume for daljeet's baby bump issue:

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by khushboorath

u r soon visiting IPKKND set..
tell PH, daljeet and CVs to show baby bump...

i already told them...dnt know y u guys dint notice but now a days cv try to hide anjali's half body...n if not tht anjali try to hide it from her dupattas...rest to cv know or directors knows it...
by hiding tummy...not showing bump..suddenly delivering twins..will be a joke.
why daljeet has problem???? Wacko

well may be thy show only after 8 mnths...coz for 6 mnth thy dint find the appropriate baby bump...well dear thy r trying to hide the stomach part...dnt u think its more then enough...

Ok Now I just can't keep silent..."Can't find the appropriate bump"...stuff a pillow you...Angry

And trying to hide half body??? What the hell??? the episode when dadi came in we saw her navel !!!!! Angry
i know ...perfumes reason made me react same way...
she is how nice CVs r that at least they r trying to cover anji's tummy..i mean WHat THEAngry is this the solution they have found???
ShockedOuch

this implies daljeet has problem..may its her strong personal belief not carry or show fake pregnancy until u get your first babyWacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringRJXX

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Lol guys my jaws are hurting now!! LOL

LOLLOL

Ok guys in all seriousness now, what do we make of dadi's character after tonight's episode? And does she really have her heart in the right place or do you reckon she's got some other ulterior motive?

I still believe her heart is in the right place. I think the problem is nobody in this family knows the full picture. Everyone knows some part of it, and made their own interpretation of it. Slowly we are seeing the past revealing, like a jigsaw puzzle...and we will have to put them together with the family and find out what actually happened.

Yeh I also think that! The truth is a lot larger than we'd like to think, and I believe everyone has a side to it - even residents of the GH! Once those truths start falling into place, we'll get a clearer picture of what it is that Daadi hopes for! 

@Rit - and I so agree, the woman is rooted to her past; a time where she remembers a 15 yr old Arnav doing as he's told!! And not willing to go against his family..look how times have changed for him though, at a young age, he's had to learn to fend for himself!! To protect those in his family and the one he loves!

trintringRJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

I cant hold my self any moreSleepy me off...guys  Hug goodynight,morning !!!!

RJXX

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
I think there's something brewing with naani!

trintringRJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Lol guys my jaws are hurting now!!LOL</font>

</div>
<div>

LOLLOL

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ok guys in all seriousness now, what do we make of dadi's character after tonight's episode? And does she really have her heart in the right place or do you reckon she's got some other ulterior motive?</font>

Dadi is being very shifty... I'll update my post tomorrow with a bit about her as well. She's hiding something from everyone. The mystery-lover inside me is convinced that Arnav's father wants to come out of hiding and Dadi is paving the way for his entry. Pssh, I know it'll never happen! But the way Dadi's trying to convince Arnav that his father wasn't wrong... It was odd and it reiterated a point I made in a past post saying that Dadi thinks her son can do no wrong and would rather pin all the blame on the 'doosri aurat'.

</div>
<div>

Ghausia I read part of your post about the past being replayed - it's a very plausible scenario. But I don't think I could carry on with the show if Arnav Khushi turned out to be half siblingsDead

Thank you! Oh no - I think I've expressed it incorrectly! I'll correct in when I update tomorrow, but what I meant was that in the same way Shyam is listing after Khushi, Arnav's dad did that with Khushi's mum. Khushi's mum was in love with Khushi's dad and Khushi is their child. Arnav's dad has nothing to do with Khushi in my theory Smile
Oh ok. Shall re read tomorrow with fresh eyes. Was too much of an eager beaver today LOL

.Sia.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index