Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by Jhalak29

but joy..i thought arnav said dad committed suicide first and then his momConfused

no he said my father commited suicide n before doing that she made sure that he took away my mother too,,,, so mother first n father afterwards may be by mins diff

LOL sorry but it was like the shooting competition...both suicide...suicide
was it this suicide Kushi was talking about last year !!!

I was watching that scene yesterday! ASR's face when Khushi was talking about him! LOL

Me too remember LOL ,poor Arnie boy came running to save her ,but there she was playing sucide act & reminding the past D'oh

Khushi Kumari Gupta bilkul paagal hain!

Kushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada... hope they wont change it to Malik!!!

If they change it to Malik I am writing a petition!

If Arnav becomes Arnav Singh Malik...

After SR...Khushi has to abandon her middle name KumariWink...after the pheres the Gupta...EmbarrassedWink

So she is left with Khushi Singh Raizada...and finally Khushi singh Malik...

I too don't want Arnav to change his surname...without any valid reason...Big smile

No no no we dont need any valid reason for changing name ..Sharmi...
Raizada has a hotter effect than a  plain malik Wink
[/QUOTE]

Yep I like Raizada...But if they stick to Raizada...then the dad is wrong...Which he is...

But the things are slowly coming out...and looks like Dadi knows a bit more than what she is sharing...It all depends on whether the dad is actually wrong or not...or completely influenced by Chachji...

But I too prefer Raizada...And if you accept the past and acknowledge it...then you have to acknowledge the surname as well...thats why iam doubtful...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgtrintringRJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by RitJ26

[QUOTE=.Ghausia.][QUOTE=RitJ26] [QUOTE=.Ghausia.][QUOTE=RitJ26] [QUOTE=.Ghausia.][QUOTE=Jhalak29] [QUOTE=.Ghausia.]/QUOTE]

ROFL

I'm sure that would have given a very different meaning to your message LOL

lol ladies, at least you guys have the excuse of auto correct!! 

My last gutter post I (ACCIDENTALLY) typed cock instead of clock!! Stern Smile

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Shaz tu to gayi kam se...dil ki baat typing se bahar agayi ROFL

Sach mein yaar, did you not read my post!!! I'm still embarrassed just thinking about it!!! LOL good job it was a guttery commentary anyway, so everyone had a kick out of it - but it sooo wasn't intentional, that's what made it even more funny! LOL 

Shaz: "Think Khushi, the cocks ticking..." Oh my word, you're killing me with your words today ASR!! Epic!

Shaz: (edit post) Stern Smile

Lolll!!! I swear I meant CLOCK!!!!! ROFL

How the hell did I mess that "The cocks ticking"...it sure is ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Shaz I'm literally rolling on the floor 

Lol I'm surprised you guys missed it!! Stern Smile 

Mind you it was one heck of a LONG gutter filled commentary! LOL

I read it a t work and that too in a hurry. After I saw "Cricket" being explained by Appu I lost it.

yaar probably it was  a good thing I wasn't there with you guys...who knows what I would have said...probably would bring in the mods Stern Smile

But that above statement mede my day...do you realise you just ruined "Clock" for me ROFL ROFL ROFL

My gosh that cricket comment had me in stiches, who first said it? Then when Shaz asked for an elaboration they said because it involves a bat & balls ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvg.Sia.namedxtrintringsharmibalan

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by segad

I would also like to comment on Daljeet the actor.

For whatever reason, you have chosen NOT to show a pregnancy bump.  We the fans are not aware of the reasons for your choice.  We are also not aware of why the PH and director are letting you walk all over them.  But that aside, could you please put additional effort into your portrayal of a woman who is at least 7 months pregnant and possibly with twins, by mimicking the gait and posture of a pregnant woman?  You stand like a model, you dress like a model, you walk like a model NOT a pregnant woman.  You are an actor by profession.  Wearing a pregnancy bump is part of costume and makeup required by the role.  If you won't do that, at least brush up on the rest of the mannerisms as exhibited by pregnant women.  Simply touching your lower abdomen once in 7 months does NOT become a riveting portrayal of a pregnant woman.

Hi Segad, 

The above part of your post is exactly why I can't take Daljeet seriously as an actor any more. However emotional her scenes are I can't get over the flat tummy thing. 

Me tooo..all these days I was thinking how sweet she is and who can be a better sis for Arnie boy,
but why keeping a tummy a big problem for her..at least they should have done something in her dress code... rrrAngry
Atleast wear thicker saris with a little padding. I mean net & chiffon saris D'oh

I'm wondering if the other Star Plus mummys to be will follow in suit?!

LOL  they might be planning to promote zero size mummys,slim & Trim!!!!

segadnamedxRJXX

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys...GM... Big smile
I can see trin, Shaz, Shas,Joy, Jhalak, Ritz...Hug
Is kopal, Sandy, Riyya, koel, supna aroundHug

Hi Sharmi Hug

Hey matey!! Hug

Lol I'm having trouble keeping up today!

Why what happened...Tongue

Lol nothing, just mean I couldn't keep up with the pace of redux - pages are flying by! 

like cock & balls right..WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...sorry sorry...Clock ...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.

namedxtrintringRJXX

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

bahahahahahahaROFL

Dil ki baat, ungliyon ne kehe di

Can I blame Shaz for my gutter mind misinterpreting that? It's too late in the day; my gutter mind is on overdrive Embarrassed
Main toh ek bholi si larki hoon!

Oh yeah, all of us are so bholi bhali here...just ask ShazStern Smile

Oh yeh completely!! *angels* aren't we!! Can you not see the bright halo around my head!? Embarrassed

It's so bright its blinding my eyes!!! Embarrassed

.Sia.namedxRJXX

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

I swear ladies, it's becoming an awful habit!! I did it again today didn't I rit!!? LOL I wanted to say one thing but the meaning same out to be something else entirely!! Stern Smile

...something about ASR driving Khushi up the wall one of these days!!?? LOL I mean really!!?

ROFL ROFL Now I definitely know what's in your mind...aunty ko bulao ladka dekhne ke liye LOL

Lol, errrm no! Stern Smile

I swear I'll calm down now, lol, ok guys, let's discuss something more meaningful!! 

trintringsharmibalanRJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=.Ghausia.][QUOTE=RitJ26] [QUOTE=.Ghausia.][QUOTE=RitJ26] [QUOTE=.Ghausia.][QUOTE=Jhalak29] [QUOTE=.Ghausia.]/QUOTE]

ROFL

I'm sure that would have given a very different meaning to your message LOL

lol ladies, at least you guys have the excuse of auto correct!! 

My last gutter post I (ACCIDENTALLY) typed cock instead of clock!! Stern Smile

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Shaz tu to gayi kam se...dil ki baat typing se bahar agayi ROFL

Sach mein yaar, did you not read my post!!! I'm still embarrassed just thinking about it!!! LOL good job it was a guttery commentary anyway, so everyone had a kick out of it - but it sooo wasn't intentional, that's what made it even more funny! LOL 

Shaz: "Think Khushi, the cocks ticking..." Oh my word, you're killing me with your words today ASR!! Epic!

Shaz: (edit post) Stern Smile

Lolll!!! I swear I meant CLOCK!!!!! ROFL

How the hell did I mess that "The cocks ticking"...it sure is ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Shaz I'm literally rolling on the floor 

Lol I'm surprised you guys missed it!! Stern Smile 

Mind you it was one heck of a LONG gutter filled commentary! LOL

I read it a t work and that too in a hurry. After I saw "Cricket" being explained by Appu I lost it.

yaar probably it was  a good thing I wasn't there with you guys...who knows what I would have said...probably would bring in the mods Stern Smile

But that above statement mede my day...do you realise you just ruined "Clock" for me ROFL ROFL ROFL

My gosh that cricket comment had me in stiches, who first said it? Then when Shaz asked for an elaboration they said because it involves a bat & balls ROFL

oh nooo..I missed it...ROFLROFLROFLROFL  Shaz can we have the repeat tecast please?

namedxtrintringRJXX

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Chalo C U all a bit later...

Will drop in and out...the whole day today...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnamedxtrintringRJXX

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index