trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by RitJ26

@ Joy lol I'm loving dadi, more so after tonight!! Stern Smile

@ Rit, hey matey, lol where did you disappear to!? Thanks for the comment! Smile

@Shas, hey!!

@ Jhalak, are you in silent mode again!?

You are most welcome...I fell asleep, then had to help with dinner and do a Tesco run. Finally home in PJs catching up on Redux Big smile

What did you think of the epi? I see your love affair with dadi has begun LOL

I thought it was brilliant! It retained that level of balance we were talking about previously..I wasn't expecting a face off as intense as this though! I think Sobti and dadi (don't know her real name) did really well! It wasn't overly dramatic, but a very realistic confrontation! 

What did you make of it?

Jumping in cause I love jumping...hey Shaz Hug

Dadi actress is really good, I mean she came and straight away she and Barun had to jump in all these intense scenes, I'm sure they didn't even know each other before. And Barun, just the way he was trying to control his anger infront of dadi and not explode...and the hurt and pain. Just brilliant. I am a full fledged fan of his acting now.Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sia.namedxJhalak29RJXX

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

when dadi said to ASR that in past also he took wrong decision and now also..
i think past she is referring to his changing name ????
what decision she is talking about???

I must say what an heated argumentClap
Dadi-Arnav r setting the screen on fire...first pair i have seen in televisionLOL

It was such an epic face-off!! Loved daadi's lines!! And ASR gave as good as he got!! Uff the two of them were fab!! 
its interesting shaz..
both thinks they r right..may be they were and will be right from their understanding..
Dadi may be right to some extent that his mom was weak..did not fight??? who knows..
husband betray does not mean u take ur life???

Interesting to see how it unfolds..really want MAhaepisodeLOL just between ASR and DadiShocked

Definitely - In fact I also thought dadi made some sense, it's just that she's not very tactful with her words!! Suicide itself is a very contentious and complex issue - there's just no right or wrong about it. It makes it even more difficult to pass judgement because the people with the answers are dead! So to an extent I too believe both hold some truth in what they are trying to say - fark sirf itna hein ke daadi is rooted in the past and Arnav is rooted in the present, neither are willing to meet half way!  

trintringJhalak29DiamondLifeRJXX

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Originally posted by bs_si

Just dropping in for a bit...going out soon Hug

Morning all from my end of the world.

The question is how long Janamastami day will last in IPK land?Ermm
2-3 episodes

hey Shastra...you think??? I have  a feeling it might be longerConfused We've already passed one and a bit right?
Monday will be all pooja drama...
Tuesday we will see ARHI in bedroom ..

joyvgtrintringJhalak29RJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by joyvg

when dadi said to ASR that in past also he took wrong decision and now also..
i think past she is referring to his changing name ????
what decision she is talking about???

I must say what an heated argumentClap
Dadi-Arnav r setting the screen on fire...first pair i have seen in televisionLOL

I had the same question on my mind but...Koel made sense
Koels take on it...

lbesides the dramatic effect... only logic I can find is he must have lashed out at his father saying that he has killed his mom ,destroyed di,,, he won't forgive him etc...and it must have hurt his dad who was anyways down with his wife's suicide tht he killed himself...Arnav was young to understand the effect of his words on the situation.. he must have blamed his dad for deserting them like his mom... Dadi had already left so there was no one to make him understand the situation while he was growing up.. so with time the love for his mother grew in proportiwith the hate for his Dad
but joy..i thought arnav said dad committed suicide first and then his momConfused
  no he said my father commited suicide n before doing that she made sure that he took away my mother too,,,, so mother first n father afterwards may be by mins diff

LOL  sorry but it was like the shooting competition...both suicide...suicide
was it this suicide Kushi was talking about last year !!!

.Sia.Jhalak29RJXXDiamondLife

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

@ Joy lol I'm loving dadi, more so after tonight!! Stern Smile

@ Rit, hey matey, lol where did you disappear to!? Thanks for the comment! Smile

@Shas, hey!!

@ Jhalak, are you in silent mode again!?

You are most welcome...I fell asleep, then had to help with dinner and do a Tesco run. Finally home in PJs catching up on Redux Big smile

What did you think of the epi? I see your love affair with dadi has begun LOL

I thought it was brilliant! It retained that level of balance we were talking about previously..I wasn't expecting a face off as intense as this though! I think Sobti and dadi (don't know her real name) did really well! It wasn't overly dramatic, but a very realistic confrontation! 

What did you make of it?

I liked it to, I just didn't expect it after yesterday's episode. Cleanbowled by the CVs once again. 

The face off was intense, the way they were staring at each other. I had to hide behind a cushion, I thought any minute now Arnav is going to blast his Dadi. I'm glad he didn't get super super angry, I mean he was angry but the hurt was more evident Cry

Dadi why won't you just let the poor boy forget. 

Her name's Swati LOL, she's impressed me. It can't be easy coming into such a show but she's made her presence very known within a weekClap

namedxtrintringJhalak29DiamondLife

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Redux seems a bit slow. Lagta hai ke itne dhamaakedaar episodes ke bass sab thak gaye hai! I'm off to watch the episode now & I may update my post with more if I feel like it after the episode. & I'm going to read all your posts too!

</div><div>Ghausia, Its slow bcz its nite time in India+ weekend so it will be like that , ppl will come n gp yet by monday we will reach on thread 4

Ohh right! Well, if Redux isn't as lively as it usually is on weekends then maybe I can get some uni application stuff done! Iss procrastination ko kya naam doon? LOL

Do not fear Ritika is hereBig smile...not sure how long I can stay awake for. I think yesterday's episode tired us out so much everyone's decided to have a well deserved night offLOL

Haha yay! That is so true, yaar. I got barely any sleep last night!
You know what really sucks? When our iPod decides to autocorrect Hindi words so you look stupid. Since when was 'baad' the same as 'bass'?

Me neither, was rudely awaken by the phone.Angry

But tomorrow is Saturday so I am going to take pura faida of this and stay here till I have to squintPinch

LOLoh dear - autocorrect sure gets me into trouble sometimes

I was rudely awaken by my mum! LOL
Haha I wish I could but I'm shattered! & I think the worst time was when I meant to type 'make' & autocorrect change it to 'naked'! I'm glad I realised before I sent that message! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Jab tak Suhag raat nahin poori hoti Wink

Hi Trin...left you a mssg in my post on Pg 3

Hey Riti...thanks a lot hun Embarrassed

Jab tak Suhaag Raat puri nehi hoti...phir to "Iss raat ki subha kabhi nehi hogi" ROFL make whatever meaning you wanna make of it. But that's my gutter quota fulfilled for the dayLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgJhalak29RJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

2-3 episodes

hey Shastra...you think??? I have  a feeling it might be longerConfused We've already passed one and a bit right?
Monday will be all pooja drama...
Tuesday we will see ARHI in bedroom ..

Wink  I was expecting it today...thought they will do the round round in poolside ...daadi spoilt it !!Ouch

trintringJhalak29sharmibalanRJXX

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index