.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Demoted to page 3 again! LOL
Sorry for poor formatting - I'm typing this from my iPod.

Bonjour guys! First off, thank you so much to all of those who liked my post! Special thanks to Anu, Riyya, Shreya, Sathya, Shastradhari, Areeba, Joy, Rits, Shaz, Sharmi for your lovely words, conversation and posts! Shaz, your guttery post has corrupted me! Embarrassed

Yesterday's post: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140225&PID=62660785&#62660785
On Monday I will try to highlight points that I liked in all of the Redux posts of today because I've never done that before and I owe it to you guys to appreciate your comments as much as you guys appreciate mine.

I haven't seen the episode yet, so this analysis will be based on the LUs I read. But we got a Dadi-Arnav face-off apparently and a sweet teasing moment between ArHi. Aww, maza aa gaya! We'll obviously have to wait and see what the 'suhaag raat' will be like and the contents of the suitcase. Our gutter minds have a whole weekend to operate now! LOL

I'm actually not going to analyse the episode; instead I want to share my theory of the past with you guys. This thought just suddenly emerged in my mind and it makes some sort of sense.

Okay, the following analysis is probably not going to be true as it is difficult to say where other characters, for example Chacha and Garima fit into the picture, as well as Nani, Dadi and Shyam. This is merely my theory on what could potentially have happened.

I will say this again - I almost certainly don't think the doosri aurat is Khushi's mother. Mainly because everyone talks about Khushi being a lovechild of the two of them and I completely disagree with a half-sibling relationship between ArHi! HOWEVER, it may be possible. Before I get tamaatars thrown at me, please hear me out. We all know that history tends to repeat itself in this show, right? Just the analysis I've done in the past few days proves this. So what if the Arnav-Khushi-Shyam-Anjali love triangle is a repeat of the past events? For the sake of this, Arnav & Khushi are representing Khushi's parents, and Anjali and Shyam are Arnav's parents. 'Arnav and Khushi' may have both been desperately in love and gotten married. They then had a baby. But 'Shyam' lusted after 'Khushi', despite being married to 'Anjali' and having two children of his own (remind you of anything? Anjali's expecting twins...). Shyam, being completely crazy over Khushi, may have wanted to kill Arnav so that he could leave Anjali and be with Khushi (or commit bigamy and be married to them both, intending for neither to discover the truth). But remember back to the kidnapping track, Shyam left Khushi for dead. He decided that if he couldn't have Khushi, no one could. So Shyam then arranged for an accident to take place, and both of them died in the accident. Shyam, unable to take the guilt and grief he felt after losing Khushi, committed suicide because he went crazy in his love for her. Anjali, unable to live without him, then committed suicide herself.

I'm in no way saying that history will repeat itself this time, but I couldn't help but notice the parallels. I think in a way what is happening now is an indication of what could have happened before; the truth could have come out and 'Shyam' could have been stopped before he went to such an extreme.

Please, if anyone has anything to add to this do let me know. I'd be very interested to read your theories and whether you feel any of the other characters would be able to slot in at all.

Have a great guttery weekend guys!
Ghausia

P.S. I've made some gifs of legendary Mami from yesterday's episode:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141124&PID=62708837&#62708837
& I've made some of ArHi falling and laughing too!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141124&PID=62713642&#62713642
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141124&PID=62713685&#62713685

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ghausia... we are on the celebrity pg 3...for all the juicy scoopsWink.. nice theory u pointed out... let's see what the creative team has in mind for us...</font>

So really I should be honoured! LOL
Thank you! Yeah, they've confused us enough!
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">the pg 3 idea was floated by Jhals I am just expanding on it...Smile..friday is officially for bhejafry epis.. we have started a club in it's honour on Redux.. u are mst welcome to join</font>

Haha well done Jhals! LOL
Acha... I want to join!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnamedxJhalak29RJXX

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
beautifully written Anna...
i am also feared when arnav will come to know about anji cheating behind his back...
that day Arnav Singh Raizada will hold onto khushi firmly..the only supporter of his life..or khushi will hold onto to him so that he does not get back to zero...
Anji is such a dumb..that she is doing this to brother who has always put he upfront..

I am having high expectations from CVs now...to show really mature stand by ARHI against all odds...

joyvgnamedxJhalak29RJXX

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
hola all..

koel..u r here...

Hi! ghausia

joyvg.Sia.namedxJhalak29

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by RitJ26

another question pop in my mind...why is Kuhi really scared ,is it that they are not following the rituals & that they are not full married couple... as she is a sanscar ladiki !!

Wouldn't you be scared...Arnav is prepared to launch a full throttle attack on bitiya Shocked

LOL  i thought  to put my guttery mind aside Rits !!! was just thinking when she called DM for help!
Rituals comes first !!! and not from backwards...

Sorry I came back and guttered the place up again LOL...I think she wants all the rasams done in the correct order, but either way she'll still be nervous when it comes to SR, like all Star Plus bahus are meant to be 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Demoted to page 3 again! LOL
Sorry for poor formatting - I'm typing this from my iPod.

Bonjour guys! First off, thank you so much to all of those who liked my post! Special thanks to Anu, Riyya, Shreya, Sathya, Shastradhari, Areeba, Joy, Rits, Shaz, Sharmi for your lovely words, conversation and posts! Shaz, your guttery post has corrupted me! Embarrassed

Yesterday's post: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140225&PID=62660785&#62660785
On Monday I will try to highlight points that I liked in all of the Redux posts of today because I've never done that before and I owe it to you guys to appreciate your comments as much as you guys appreciate mine.

I haven't seen the episode yet, so this analysis will be based on the LUs I read. But we got a Dadi-Arnav face-off apparently and a sweet teasing moment between ArHi. Aww, maza aa gaya! We'll obviously have to wait and see what the 'suhaag raat' will be like and the contents of the suitcase. Our gutter minds have a whole weekend to operate now! LOL

I'm actually not going to analyse the episode; instead I want to share my theory of the past with you guys. This thought just suddenly emerged in my mind and it makes some sort of sense.

Okay, the following analysis is probably not going to be true as it is difficult to say where other characters, for example Chacha and Garima fit into the picture, as well as Nani, Dadi and Shyam. This is merely my theory on what could potentially have happened.

I will say this again - I almost certainly don't think the doosri aurat is Khushi's mother. Mainly because everyone talks about Khushi being a lovechild of the two of them and I completely disagree with a half-sibling relationship between ArHi! HOWEVER, it may be possible. Before I get tamaatars thrown at me, please hear me out. We all know that history tends to repeat itself in this show, right? Just the analysis I've done in the past few days proves this. So what if the Arnav-Khushi-Shyam-Anjali love triangle is a repeat of the past events? For the sake of this, Arnav & Khushi are representing Khushi's parents, and Anjali and Shyam are Arnav's parents. 'Arnav and Khushi' may have both been desperately in love and gotten married. They then had a baby. But 'Shyam' lusted after 'Khushi', despite being married to 'Anjali' and having two children of his own (remind you of anything? Anjali's expecting twins...). Shyam, being completely crazy over Khushi, may have wanted to kill Arnav so that he could leave Anjali and be with Khushi (or commit bigamy and be married to them both, intending for neither to discover the truth). But remember back to the kidnapping track, Shyam left Khushi for dead. He decided that if he couldn't have Khushi, no one could. So Shyam then arranged for an accident to take place, and both of them died in the accident. Shyam, unable to take the guilt and grief he felt after losing Khushi, committed suicide because he went crazy in his love for her. Anjali, unable to live without him, then committed suicide herself.

I'm in no way saying that history will repeat itself this time, but I couldn't help but notice the parallels. I think in a way what is happening now is an indication of what could have happened before; the truth could have come out and 'Shyam' could have been stopped before he went to such an extreme.

Please, if anyone has anything to add to this do let me know. I'd be very interested to read your theories and whether you feel any of the other characters would be able to slot in at all.

Have a great guttery weekend guys!
Ghausia

P.S. I've made some gifs of legendary Mami from yesterday's episode:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141124&PID=62708837&#62708837
& I've made some of ArHi falling and laughing too!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141124&PID=62713642&#62713642
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141124&PID=62713685&#62713685

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ghausia... we are on the celebrity pg 3...for all the juicy scoopsWink.. nice theory u pointed out... let's see what the creative team has in mind for us...</font>

So really I should be honoured! LOL
Thank you! Yeah, they've confused us enough!
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">the pg 3 idea was floated by Jhals I am just expanding on it...Smile..friday is officially for bhejafry epis.. we have started a club in it's honour on Redux.. u are mst welcome to join</font>

Haha well done Jhals! LOL
Acha... I want to join!

I'm on Page 3 too. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sia.Jhalak29

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Redux seems a bit slow. Lagta hai ke itne dhamaakedaar episodes ke bass sab thak gaye hai! I'm off to watch the episode now & I may update my post with more if I feel like it after the episode. & I'm going to read all your posts too!

Ghausi..Big smile I'll read it over the weekend !!! collecting my treats...
repeat on...

Haha I've got snacks in my room to munch on whilst viewing LOL
After watching the episode, my theory's making more sense! But it seems as if Arnav's made the Shyam connection too. In my defence, when I wrote that post I didn't know about it Tongue
But I'm going to amend some of my theory and add some analysis too. I still think Arnav's dad faked his own death, though. I'll explain in my update tomorrow!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29RJXX

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

when dadi said to ASR that in past also he took wrong decision and now also..
i think past she is referring to his changing name ????
what decision she is talking about???

I must say what an heated argumentClap
Dadi-Arnav r setting the screen on fire...first pair i have seen in televisionLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgeyesonmeJhalak29namedxRJXX

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
@ Joy lol I'm loving dadi, more so after tonight!! Stern Smile

@ Rit, hey matey, lol where did you disappear to!? Thanks for the comment! Smile

@Shas, hey!!

@ Jhalak, are you in silent mode again!?

joyvgJhalak29RJXXDiamondLife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index