Originally posted by nazleef

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

Finally... from the precap, shall I assume Darling Di into sexting? Did she say she got a perverted message, or a forwarded message? If it is the former, then I believe Bitiya is the biggest guttermind in all of IPK world!!! And the sexy smirk as she reads the text and the scalded cat reflex? Naughty Bitiya!!! I mean, she is the one who wanted to go on an extended Honeymoon with Snakewa. She came with Delhi Mein Bali idea. On the day after, she certainly looked as thought she's gotten some, even if Arnav and Khushi didn't. Plus she never fails to laugh at Mami's innuendoes. No wonder she's non-existantly preggars! Bitiya! You're a SP SIL!!! Manners! ROFL

i really want to know what you guys think about this? did she perverted or forwarded?

Anji our poojali  ROFL  you knocked me off Naleef...and with snakewa...ohhh

Bitiya is very chalak!!! She used to wish for honeymoons, but now that Chotte is finally on the verge of getting some, she decides to go for bootycalls! literally!!!

woh bhi public mein Shocked

I think Anjali's excuse would be that she's preggars and her hormones are controlling her... what pregnancy? what hormones? she's just jealous of Chotte and Khushi's constant rabba veys and she's decided that she's gonna get some before they do... LOL

That's hardly difficult...wouldn't be surprised if dadi even got some before those two - Uff D'oh

i like to think of myself as a fair, honest person but i have to say this... who'd want to get it on with dadi?Dead

Maybe one the Ashram workers she left behind LOL

ROFL once you start you cant stop ...

very true Joy! but come on... you know we're making sense Wink!!!

I am all with you Nazi...got a deal from Ritsy as well...so bring it on...I mean the sense !!!LOL

Big smile

but please don't call me Nazi... i've been teased about my name cuz white people think im supportive of HItler which isn't true... i'm not offended but be aware next time okay? Smile

oh yeah...oops sorry I didn't reaslise it ...Ouch  so I'll stick with Nazleef  thenBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1NothingLastsZoyafanRJXX

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=RitJ26][QUOTE=nazleef]
girl, let it all out!!! Di and Chotte are certainly competing to!!! LOL!!! ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

finding it difficult to breathe

sweety breathe in, breathe out... lol!!! Arnav really wants to get it going on tonight!! he said that it was a good day... but he's gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a goodnight *pun intended* i'm sure Darling Di's "must-protect-Chotte-from-having-sex-so-Khushi-can't-become-pregnant-and-Chotte's-potential-children-can't-take-my-place-as-most-important-in-Chotte's-life-since-I'm-already-getting-tough-competition-from-Khushi-without-her-trying-and-Chotte's children-will-want-his-attention-because-they-will-be-as stubborn-as-him-and-I-won't-have-my-shoulder-to-cry-and-whimper-on-prettily" senses must be tingling hence she's deliberately is trying to get caught my Arnav so that his attention switched to angst and he loses his drive... won't be surprised if that happens... just saying... ROFL 

ROFL  omg ...but yeah ,i do agree i was waiting for the night to fall ...but to see Arnav cracked up & in Angriya mode ...nothing would happen now..,

depends on how bad Dadi rubs him *horrible mental image Dead* but if things go in a very bad, the worst that will happen is that the marriage secret will come out, leading Arnav to be forced to do the pheres with Khushi so she doesn't disappear out of guilt... which would make us fans very happy!!! Bring it on CVs!!! *tightening seatbelts further* LOL

Erika1joyvgZoyafanRJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=joyvg][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=RitJ26][QUOTE=nazleef]

depends on how bad Dadi rubs him *horrible mental image Dead* but if things go in a very bad, the worst that will happen is that the marriage secret will come out, leading Arnav to be forced to do the pheres with Khushi so she doesn't disappear out of guilt... which would make us fans very happy!!! Bring it on CVs!!! *tightening seatbelts further* LOL

Yeah ,I feel the same but I had the feeling that Arnie boy had already planned the pheres ritual on the pool side !!!  may be he got caught by daadi then Confused but I am all ready to take off  Wink

Edited by joyvg - 11 August 2012 at 9:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNothingLastsRJXX

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=joyvg][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=RitJ26][QUOTE=nazleef]

Yeah ,I feel the same but I had the feeling that Arnie boy had already planned the pheres ritual on the pool side !!!  may be he got caught by daadi then Confused but I am all ready to take off  Wink

i think at this point no matter what happens things are just going to get ugly...

joyvgZoyafanRJXX

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

This post is From Sheila (S003).. Just Enjoy!!

He was going to jump for it and he did. But the thundering crash made him realized that all this activity was too much for his bed which was not used to anything but singular action... 

ROFLROFLROFL

Sorry... Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgRJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by mommamia

This post is From Sheila (S003).. Just Enjoy!!

He was going to jump for it and he did. But the thundering crash made him realized that all this activity was too much for his bed which was not used to anything but singular action... 

ROFLROFLROFL

Sorry... Stern Smile

Shazz Hug kiya entry ... LOL

shivikrocksnamedxRJXX

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hi Shaz, Joy, NazleefHug...kya dhamaal ho rahi haiWink

joyvgZoyafanNothingLastsnamedx

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Finally... from the precap, shall I assume Darling Di into sexting? Did she say she got a perverted message, or a forwarded message? If it is the former, then I believe Bitiya is the biggest guttermind in all of IPK world!!! And the sexy smirk as she reads the text and the scalded cat reflex? Naughty Bitiya!!! I mean, she is the one who wanted to go on an extended Honeymoon with Snakewa. She came with Delhi Mein Bali idea. On the day after, she certainly looked as thought she's gotten some, even if Arnav and Khushi didn't. Plus she never fails to laugh at Mami's innuendoes. No wonder she's non-existantly preggars! Bitiya! You're a SP SIL!!! Manners! ROFL

i really want to know what you guys think about this? did she perverted or forwarded?

Anji our poojali  ROFL  you knocked me off Naleef...and with snakewa...ohhh

Bitiya is very chalak!!! She used to wish for honeymoons, but now that Chotte is finally on the verge of getting some, she decides to go for bootycalls! literally!!!

woh bhi public mein Shocked

I think Anjali's excuse would be that she's preggars and her hormones are controlling her... what pregnancy? what hormones? she's just jealous of Chotte and Khushi's constant rabba veys and she's decided that she's gonna get some before they do... LOL

That's hardly difficult...wouldn't be surprised if dadi even got some before those two - Uff D'oh

i like to think of myself as a fair, honest person but i have to say this... who'd want to get it on with dadi?Dead

Maybe one the Ashram workers she left behind LOL

ROFL once you start you cant stop ...

very true Joy! but come on... you know we're making sense Wink!!!

I am all with you Nazi...got a deal from Ritsy as well...so bring it on...I mean the sense !!!LOL

Big smile

but please don't call me Nazi... i've been teased about my name cuz white people think im supportive of HItler which isn't true... i'm not offended but be aware next time okay? Smile

oh yeah...oops sorry I didn't reaslise it ...Ouch  so I'll stick with Nazleef  thenBig smile

it's fine !!!Smile

joyvgZoyafanshivikrocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index