The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgRJXXriyya6

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Arnav - A Warrior and A Protector- A True Hero

Note: I am not analyzing todays episode, this is just a tribute to my favorite Hero .I have used the song-Go the distance from Hercules below.

I have often dreamed
Of a far-off place
Where a hero's welcome
Will be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer
When they see my face
And a voice keeps saying
This is where I'm meant to be

He fought all his life like brave warrior. He fought the world and even himself to keep his loved ones safe. Still he was blamed for every wrong in their lives; he was questioned for every action but never understood. He was tagged as ruthless and heartless person where all through his life he just tried to follow his heart. But every time he followed his heart, his heart was crushed into pieces by his own.

I don't care what world say, Arnav Singh Raizada has always been a true hero in this show for me.A protector who just gave up everything he had in order to fulfill his duty.

A young lad had grown into a Man and was forced to take decisions for his family. But did anyone try to look beyond him, beyond his mask. His past came back haunting again, his grandmother asked him 'you changed. but did she try to look at what changed him. Why his pain is still his own, why no one sees the silent tears that he is shedding each moment when past is brought up again.When he blamed his father for his mother's death,did his grandmother see the anguish of a son? It was never that he changed because of his past but he was never given chance to be that boy again. He wanted to let go of his past but it was his past that never let him go.

Just once lets try to look back what happened that terrace hug night when Arnav had finally given in to his feelings and let go off past once again-Another betrayal. No this is not about betrayal that khushi gave him but betrayal given by Shyam. Shyam reminded him yet again what his father did to his mother and now we can understand flashbacks that dreaded night when he finally broke down on the road.His tears were not only for his di or for his betrayal ,they were also for the deepest wound that his own father had given him...thats why first shriek that night was of Maa...

you have put it right. it explains evrything abt that night...

There was noone on that night that could see that little boy's tears and yet again there was noone that could hold that grown up man's tears who faced that haunting past yet again but he never complained and for that I quote below lines from the same song...

But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part
A hero's strength is measured by his heart

His heart is at right place. He is a true warrior because of that heart.What a treasure that heart is ..it is indeed a pearl of ocean and finally when she has managed to get that pearl, hope is there that this man will never be alone.

And finally that man find his solace waiting in her arms...as he found when she hugged him that night when he told her about his mother...ending with final lines from that song...

I will search the world
I will face its harms
Till I find my hero's welcome
Waiting in your arms

riti...

you made me speechless with all your words hitting at the right place...the heart...

the first para..too good..
what is wrong with u guys today with such touchy post making me all sentimental..there is nothing i can add to it...

experience of the childhood made him grow as a man overnight...still cherishing that tender heart inside, he stood  rockhard for his family..
coming track will expose more of arnav..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Hi Everybody and Good Evening.

I was just going through the main forum which I have not visited in nearly  three weeks. I read a post about Garima and her past. There was a reply to the post quoting Doods and her decoding.
IP REDUX indeed is the Black Book Of IPKKND.

I have given you the link. Please have a look at it. Someday they will be quoting you all.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3142589

Our IP REDUX is a forum inside a forum.

Life is to short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

Edited by anurao.66 - 11 August 2012 at 7:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgNothingLastsriyya6

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Hi girlies ...me back again...

Me tooo Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgriyya6

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Me tooo Big smile

aagaya ...i thought I'll take a napp...but couldnt SleepyBig smile late night effect

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

ritz & Joy...did u  guys analyse today...

Hi Sharmi, 

Yes my post's on page 3

joyvgriyya6

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RitJ26

Me tooo Big smile

aagaya ...i thought I'll take a napp...but couldnt SleepyBig smile late night effect

I was feeling a bit tired too so had a shower and feel refreshed now Big smile

joyvgriyya6

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

An episode that made me Love 'Arnav' even more... And before I start, 'Barun'... Instead of a 'bow', i wil give u a 'rainbow'... You are that 'spectacular' with your expressions...Embarrassed

n take a bow from me too not for him but  for ur binacular vision..girl

14 years... Thats the term of a 'Life Imprisonment' in India, normally... And 'within these 14 years, 'Arnav' has been a prisoner... A 'Prisoner' whose 'Life' was sucked out of Him...

14 years before Arnav was a 13yr old boy... Is that the only difference? No... It isnt... 14 years before, his pain was 'Fresh' and 'raw'... Now it is 'Raw' and 'old' with strong Roots deep enough to question his existence...

Arnav 'lived through 2 Suicides... To keep alive One Life... His 'Di'... And now, if she backstabs him, Arnav n the beloved 'Chotte' she wil be having a 'Funeral' of him...

I cried for my Boy, when pain oozed out of his eyes...Cry

never saw such heart wrenching scene in any shows...me too engrossed in his pain..Smile
Smile now to my 'Report' wa of the daySmile

'Arnav' was not born as an ordinary Baby... He was born becoz, 'The Raizadas, Maliks, Jhas n Gupthas' went on a hunger strike andolan... And their prayers were answerd when 'ARNAV' was born to be the 'BURDEN BEARER' of everyone's life... With an appealing 'designation' called 'DECISION MAKER'...Wink
and  a tag of " to be redeemed "Smile"

EARNING MONEY is a bad thing n He should hav fed (up) people with bhashans on love...and then let them starve. May be then he would hav been a 'Punyaatma'... U know 'angelwa'...Wink thats d kind of disrespect his 'bhawna bhari' family n lover has for 'hard earned Money'.

Starve for 2 days n we wil knw, No 'pyaar n Bhawna' regains you the losing consciousness...

they are in coma..

Every Person of His Life, 'Created a mess' according to each one's 'bhawna, kartavya... Parampara... And Parivaar...' n then after they hav terribly crawled thru the innings of their 'horrible' decision n lives, they hand over the 'Bat' to 'Arnav'... Ofcourse for 'Decision Making'.

The boy comes into face the 'last over' n then if He hits a six, everybody's 'mahatva n decision' wins... N if he is 'Clean Bowled', then the 'Decision Maker' has made a 'grave Mistake'... What a position to be in, Beta...!Unhappy

...this is the process of redeeming in the name of bhavn,kartavya, parivaar..LOL

Daadiji... In your Parivaar, 13yr olds take 'Decisions of Life...'?? I thot, at that age 'kids dont knw, to whom they shud write a 'love letter' or may be 'crush letter'...

Naani..., 'tell me, what does Arnav has to do to get a 'caring hug' frm you...? Clearly, you are immune to his 'Tears' n 'Pain'...! Should i ask him to hang a 'pom pom' to his suit, then you may know 'how much he has Sacrificed'... Isnt he your Grand child...? That too 'Lucknowi'... Then why naani, why?

ROFL ing ...

The google meaning of 'Arnav' isnt 'ANSWERING MACHINE'... Bt, then why do Naani always, Daadi now, and others need 'answers' frm him.

The puzzle has been created by all d 'wonderful great sweet natured' people of his life... Bt, their 'Shaitaan' has to suffer and get the 'ANSWER' for them...good Gamewa!Wink

then the curse ends n shaitan turns in to handsome rajkumarLOL 

Is there a 'bill' stuck on Arnav's head dat 'all Sorts of Grievences wil be recievd... N Sorted out'... That too without any 'bhaashan'...? Nice ofer naa... 'all dadis, naani's n bitiyas'...

Arnav, the next time, u say 'the most important person in my Life'... Remember to say 'KUSHIENT' instead. Your family wil never be happy with u... So the next time to 'save your life' atleast in d forum replace that dialog as...

'The Kushiest Kushient Kushien in my Kushi is Kushi''...

'kushi ka tho patha nahi, bt the Forum wil give u a 'brownie point'...
LOL

Finaly, 'Arnav Singh Raizada' in d show n in d forum has a 'price tag'... And the 'Price' is 'His Life'...

Clap..ClapClap.. take a bow girl..

answered in blue...

Edited by payasa - 11 August 2012 at 7:27am

joyvgriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index