IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! (Page 12)

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by joyvg

[QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=sree07]
besides the dramatic effect... only logic I can find is he must have lashed out at his father saying that he has killed his mom ,destroyed di,,, he won't forgive him etc...and it must have hurt his dad who was anyways down with his wife's suicide tht he killed himself...Arnav was young to understand the effect of his words on the situation.. he must have blamed his dad for deserting them like his mom... Dadi had already left so there was no one to make him understand the situation while he was growing up.. so with time the love for his mother grew in proportiwith the hate for his Dad. 

That makes lot more sense now &  ...to see, everyone seems not be blamed but they are just victims of fate. Soo many tangles, interestingly been layed out  ,Only Time will tell  them & us whats behind the real darkness. hope Cvs do their best ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituvsunshine99Jhalak29

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Demoted to page 3 again! LOL
Sorry for poor formatting - I'm typing this from my iPod.

Bonjour guys! First off, thank you so much to all of those who liked my post! Special thanks to Anu, Riyya, Shreya, Sathya, Shastradhari, Areeba, Joy, Rits, Shaz, Sharmi for your lovely words, conversation and posts! Shaz, your guttery post has corrupted me! Embarrassed

Yesterday's post: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140225&PID=62660785&#62660785
On Monday I will try to highlight points that I liked in all of the Redux posts of today because I've never done that before and I owe it to you guys to appreciate your comments as much as you guys appreciate mine.

I haven't seen the episode yet, so this analysis will be based on the LUs I read. But we got a Dadi-Arnav face-off apparently and a sweet teasing moment between ArHi. Aww, maza aa gaya! We'll obviously have to wait and see what the 'suhaag raat' will be like and the contents of the suitcase. Our gutter minds have a whole weekend to operate now! LOL

I'm actually not going to analyse the episode; instead I want to share my theory of the past with you guys. This thought just suddenly emerged in my mind and it makes some sort of sense.

Okay, the following analysis is probably not going to be true as it is difficult to say where other characters, for example Chacha and Garima fit into the picture, as well as Nani, Dadi and Shyam. This is merely my theory on what could potentially have happened.

I will say this again - I almost certainly don't think the doosri aurat is Khushi's mother. Mainly because everyone talks about Khushi being a lovechild of the two of them and I completely disagree with a half-sibling relationship between ArHi! HOWEVER, it may be possible. Before I get tamaatars thrown at me, please hear me out. We all know that history tends to repeat itself in this show, right? Just the analysis I've done in the past few days proves this. So what if the Arnav-Khushi-Shyam-Anjali love triangle is a repeat of the past events? For the sake of this, Arnav & Khushi are representing Khushi's parents, and Anjali and Shyam are Arnav's parents. 'Arnav and Khushi' may have both been desperately in love and gotten married. They then had a baby. But 'Shyam' lusted after 'Khushi', despite being married to 'Anjali' and having two children of his own (remind you of anything? Anjali's expecting twins...). Shyam, being completely crazy over Khushi, may have wanted to kill Arnav so that he could leave Anjali and be with Khushi (or commit bigamy and be married to them both, intending for neither to discover the truth). But remember back to the kidnapping track, Shyam left Khushi for dead. He decided that if he couldn't have Khushi, no one could. So Shyam then arranged for an accident to take place, and both of them died in the accident. Shyam, unable to take the guilt and grief he felt after losing Khushi, committed suicide because he went crazy in his love for her. Anjali, unable to live without him, then committed suicide herself.

I'm in no way saying that history will repeat itself this time, but I couldn't help but notice the parallels. I think in a way what is happening now is an indication of what could have happened before; the truth could have come out and 'Shyam' could have been stopped before he went to such an extreme.

Please, if anyone has anything to add to this do let me know. I'd be very interested to read your theories and whether you feel any of the other characters would be able to slot in at all.

Have a great guttery weekend guys!
Ghausia

P.S. I've made some gifs of legendary Mami from yesterday's episode:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141124&PID=62708837&#62708837
& I've made some of ArHi falling and laughing too!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141124&PID=62713642&#62713642
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141124&PID=62713685&#62713685

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ghausia... we are on the celebrity pg 3...for all the juicy scoopsWink.. nice theory u pointed out... let's see what the creative team has in mind for us...</font>

So really I should be honoured! LOL
Thank you! Yeah, they've confused us enough!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvg

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Koel this is the testing face of the love for everyone,,Big smile 
Most of all its of Arnav & anjali. Arnav needs to understand  love cant be bound,, its free flowing
Hi JhalsHug so true testing times for all. It is hard for Anji & Arnav  to  accept letting go... fate forced them to let go dad,mom,dadi, their house, their way of life, happiness...  they just held on to each other. wrapped the sibling love so tight around them that it was their shelter.. So when they experienced love from Shyam and Khushi respectively ... the same psychology works of not letting go,hang on to it at any cost,...  but Khushi will be able to help Arnav to learn of letting go as she has done with the memories of her parents.. she takes the happiness from it as her strength..Once Arnav learns it from Khushi he will teach it to Anjali with the former's help.

I m so in agreement with you ,,, that once agn Khushi will emrge the strongest and sane of all even though they consider her pagal...

infact did u get it at the dining table scene today why he said ye ladki pagal hai...
I am confused, bcz she isnt able to face what he is saying nervous she is or it was a general comment

Edited by Jhalak29 - 10 August 2012 at 4:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgsunshine99Chaituv

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Redux seems a bit slow. Lagta hai ke itne dhamaakedaar episodes ke bass sab thak gaye hai! I'm off to watch the episode now & I may update my post with more if I feel like it after the episode. & I'm going to read all your posts too!

joyvg

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chaituv

ROFL

Originally posted by sree07

[QUOTE=joyvg][QUOTE=Chaituv]

We already have a Ditch club - Daadi the witch clubWink

LOL  sure I'll join  the witch club now !!
And Sree I remember - shushi club as well...and the president WinkLOL In Redux ...there is always  plenty!!

Sushi  fan club ? Shyam +Kushi , ShockedROFL

got it right ,Chait only Lukshpi club missing ..anyway Lakshmi had enough of  RM & ran away with HP3...

Joy, Lukshpi ,LOLROFL! Ican't laugh anymore. R u sure Lakshmi ran away with HP , I was thinking it ran away with Shyam!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgJhalak29

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Koel this is the testing face of the love for everyone,,Big smile 
Most of all its of Arnav & anjali. Arnav needs to understand  love cant be bound,, its free flowing
Hi JhalsHug so true testing times for all. It is hard for Anji & Arnav  to  accept letting go... fate forced them to let go dad,mom,dadi, their house, their way of life, happiness...  they just held on to each other. wrapped the sibling love so tight around them that it was their shelter.. So when they experienced love from Shyam and Khushi respectively ... the same psychology works of not letting go,hang on to it at any cost,...  but Khushi will be able to help Arnav to learn of letting go as she has done with the memories of her parents.. she takes the happiness from it as her strength..Once Arnav learns it from Khushi he will teach it to Anjali with the former's help.

I m so in agreement with you ,,, that once agn Khushi will emrge the strongest and sane of all even though they consider her pagal...

infact did u get it at the dining table scene today why he said ye ladki pagal hai...
I am confused, bcz she isnt able to face what he is saying nervous she is or it was a general comment

Girls...
What was Doods talking about the 4th promo ,is it connected to this ...I still cant get it ,how come ASR be the one  to be blamed for  Kushi's parents died in accident ?

Edited by joyvg - 10 August 2012 at 4:07pm

Chaituv

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Res...

Update in the morning/ afternoon before evening..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnamedxJhalak29RJXX

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Redux seems a bit slow. Lagta hai ke itne dhamaakedaar episodes ke bass sab thak gaye hai! I'm off to watch the episode now & I may update my post with more if I feel like it after the episode. & I'm going to read all your posts too!

Ghausia, Its slow bcz its nite time in India+ weekend so it will be like that , ppl will come n gp yet by monday we will reach on thread 4

Edited by Jhalak29 - 10 August 2012 at 4:11pm

joyvg

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index