Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by Supna9

Chai nt say in a while hehehe doods post read n back in a while impossible its really an interesting fantastic n lengthy but i read doods lengthy se lengthy post i love 2 read stories

agree with you ,I am putting i off...for that ,have to have a clear mind to focus !!

me too read it when i m free n my mind cool n calm takey i enjoy n understand it completely

How is your fasting going? all well na... is it on 27th?

Good its 23rd ramazan nw shopping ll be start little sisters shopping done nw its elders turn

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgChaituvclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

ok its time for me to go

kal milthe hien

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgNina90Supna9

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Originally posted by cutebarun

An episode that made me Love 'Arnav' even more... And before I start, 'Barun'... Instead of a 'bow', i wil give u a 'rainbow'... You are that 'spectacular' with your expressions...Embarrassed

14 years... Thats the term of a 'Life Imprisonment' in India, normally... And 'within these 14 years, 'Arnav' has been a prisoner... A 'Prisoner' whose 'Life' was sucked out of Him...

14 years before Arnav was a 13yr old boy... Is that the only difference? No... It isnt... 14 years before, his pain was 'Fresh' and 'raw'... Now it is 'Raw' and 'old' with strong Roots deep enough to question his existence...

Arnav 'lived through 2 Suicides... To keep alive One Life... His 'Di'... And now, if she backstabs him, Arnav n the beloved 'Chotte' she wil be having a 'Funeral' of him...

I cried for my Boy, when pain oozed out of his eyes...Cry

Smile now to my 'Report' wa of the daySmile

'Arnav' was not born as an ordinary Baby... He was born becoz, 'The Raizadas, Maliks, Jhas n Gupthas' went on a hunger strike andolan... And their prayers were answerd when 'ARNAV' was born to be the 'BURDEN BEARER' of everyone's life... With an appealing 'designation' called 'DECISION MAKER'...Wink

EARNING MONEY is a bad thing n He should hav fed (up) people with bhashans on love...and then let them starve. May be then he would hav been a 'Punyaatma'... U know 'angelwa'...Wink thats d kind of disrespect his 'bhawna bhari' family n lover has for 'hard earned Money'.

Starve for 2 days n we wil knw, No 'pyaar n Bhawna' regains you the losing consciousness...

Every Person of His Life, 'Created a mess' according to each one's 'bhawna, kartavya... Parampara... And Parivaar...' n then after they hav terribly crawled thru the innings of their 'horrible' decision n lives, they hand over the 'Bat' to 'Arnav'... Ofcourse for 'Decision Making'.

The boy comes into face the 'last over' n then if He hits a six, everybody's 'mahatva n decision' wins... N if he is 'Clean Bowled', then the 'Decision Maker' has made a 'grave Mistake'... What a position to be in, Beta...!Unhappy

Daadiji... In your Parivaar, 13yr olds take 'Decisions of Life...'?? I thot, at that age 'kids dont knw, to whom they shud write a 'love letter' or may be 'crush letter'...

Naani..., 'tell me, what does Arnav has to do to get a 'caring hug' frm you...? Clearly, you are immune to his 'Tears' n 'Pain'...! Should i ask him to hang a 'pom pom' to his suit, then you may know 'how much he has Sacrificed'... Isnt he your Grand child...? That too 'Lucknowi'... Then why naani, why?

The google meaning of 'Arnav' isnt 'ANSWERING MACHINE'... Bt, then why do Naani always, Daadi now, and others need 'answers' frm him.

The puzzle has been created by all d 'wonderful great sweet natured' people of his life... Bt, their 'Shaitaan' has to suffer and get the 'ANSWER' for them...good Gamewa!Wink

Is there a 'bill' stuck on Arnav's head dat 'all Sorts of Grievences wil be recievd... N Sorted out'... That too without any 'bhaashan'...? Nice ofer naa... 'all dadis, naani's n bitiyas'...

Arnav, the next time, u say 'the most important person in my Life'... Remember to say 'KUSHIENT' instead. Your family wil never be happy with u... So the next time to 'save your life' atleast in d forum replace that dialog as...

'The Kushiest Kushient Kushien in my Kushi is Kushi''...

'kushi ka tho patha nahi, bt the Forum wil give u a 'brownie point'...

Finaly, 'Arnav Singh Raizada' in d show n in d forum has a 'price tag'... And the 'Price' is 'His Life'...

I knew you will create another masterpiecwa..ClapClapClap

Darlingwa you won my heart once again...Big smile and well actually you knw what this show is about "100 ways to torture a man  called Arnav Singh Raizada " ..Angry and for this forum...they can never look beyond khushient factor...PERIOD..Angry and I have had it enough in main forum and even in this place..Angry..now i declare I wont defend him anymore..coz even aftr yestrday's episode ppl want to criticise him...then no use Banging your head on wall..coz people can never understand this epic character..and frankly...I DONT CAREApprove..Me lubs my Arnie and he is true Hero and so is Man who plays it-Barun SobtiEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgNina90vasirajusunflower52SunoNa...clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Chai nt say in a while hehehe doods post read n back in a while impossible its really an interesting fantastic n lengthy but i read doods lengthy se lengthy post i love 2 read stories

agree with you ,I am putting i off...for that ,have to have a clear mind to focus !!

me too read it when i m free n my mind cool n calm takey i enjoy n understand it completely

How is your fasting going? all well na... is it on 27th?

Good its 23rd ramazan nw shopping ll be start little sisters shopping done nw its elders turn
suppu I already had my shopping lastsunday  and will get my suit today after stitching inshaallah   Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgSupna9

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

no offence intended

kaha arnva singh raizada and kaha sukhi

but front front dekhth hein bhat bhat happens

u knw i didnt like barun did movie with sukhi actual me dukhi with rokhi pheeki heroine sorry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
ook bye all TC

hugs

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgNina90ChaituvSupna9riti4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index