Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! (Page 106)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged

bwahahahah

 

baruns name in MAMR

 

SukhiROFL

 

Ab heroine ka nam kya

 

Dukhi



Edited by clarissajohn - 11 August 2012 at 3:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgNina90ChaituvSupna9

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 9083

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by Supna9

Chai nt say in a while hehehe doods post read n back in a while impossible its really an interesting fantastic n lengthy but i read doods lengthy se lengthy post i love 2 read stories


agree with you ,I am putting i off...for that ,have to have a clear mind to focus !!

me too read it when i m free n my mind cool n calm takey i enjoy n understand it completely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvg

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

bwahahahah

 

baruns name in MAMR

 

SukhiROFL

 

Ab heroine ka nam kya

 

Dukhi



Did not undersand ...clear it pleaajjj MAMR as it in ??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 9083

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

<font size="4" face="Times New Roman">bwahahahah</font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman"></font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman">baruns name in MAMR</font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman"></font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman">SukhiROFL</font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman"></font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman">Ab heroine ka nam kya</font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman"></font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman">Dukhi </font>


shami tum kya so rahi thi me ne tou iss pr ek poem bhi likhi thi
me mr right n ipk but nt 4 redux its controvercial

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by clarissajohn

bwahahahah

 

baruns name in MAMR

 

SukhiROFL

 

Ab heroine ka nam kya

 

Dukhi



Did not undersand ...clear it pleaajjj MAMR as it in ??Confused
mein aur mr right yar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvg

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by Supna9

Chai nt say in a while hehehe doods post read n back in a while impossible its really an interesting fantastic n lengthy but i read doods lengthy se lengthy post i love 2 read stories


agree with you ,I am putting i off...for that ,have to have a clear mind to focus !!

me too read it when i m free n my mind cool n calm takey i enjoy n understand it completely

How is your fasting going? all well na... is it on 27th?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by clarissajohn

<font size="4" face="Times New Roman">bwahahahah</font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman"></font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman">baruns name in MAMR</font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman"></font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman">SukhiROFL</font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman"></font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman">Ab heroine ka nam kya</font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman"></font>


<font size="4" face="Times New Roman">Dukhi </font>


shami tum kya so rahi thi me ne tou iss pr ek poem bhi likhi thi
me mr right n ipk but nt 4 redux its controvercial

lol pm karna suppu I wanna LOL LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgSupna9

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by clarissajohn

bwahahahah

 

baruns name in MAMR

 

SukhiROFL

 

Ab heroine ka nam kya

 

Dukhi



Did not undersand ...clear it pleaajjj MAMR as it in ??Confused
mein aur mr right yar


ROFLROFLROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index