Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by nivedha84

Noone answered me
where is the promo leadingus to
will ARHI leave RM or we r heading for the wedding

Nivi, I might be completely wrong but I think the promo has more to do with the past than the remarriageSmile

Me too think nina the way asr asked dadi what do you know about khushi 'bump foota

And look at dadi Big smile

Exactly, Shami; that one sentence was a curve ball; we can take it either way... she was staring too... knowingly at Khushi.. As if asking her, "Bata doon?"

Yeah no one answered my when I said the same few pages back

What does it mean?

Dadi aap kya janthi hein khhushi ke bare mein

Like tell dadi what do you know about khushi and her past or  why are you miffed at her

Or anyone said anything about khushiBig smile

Yeah, it definitely sounded like, "What do you know about her that I don't and which you think will make me reconsider her position in my life"

Who else can say, Shami? Who else knows that much about the past to enlighten her and turn her against Khushi? Shyam couldn't have known about Khushi's past, na? Except maybe that she was adopted by Shashi and Garima?

Hum for me the  promo was not at all a  hint to remarriage but past the way all are looking.. yeah it s true that RM vasis are in shock due to marriage and all but dadi and arnav they looked like something else in mind. And dadi knows somthing for sure. Its getting murkier day by day . After reading doods analysis the I fell my assumption is true as promo might lead to past as doods said khushi will get to know about parents death, she will try to move form rm, asr wil try to block her but by then contract will end.

But agisn he will protect her dignity and she will became Mrs malik-but when 'that's the Q.Ouch

Its the same for me too, Shami! It was more for the past revelation; especially Khushi's portion of it. Though I won't complain if remarriage turns out to be another clause in the dealLOL

Am yet to read Doods, though Confused
Hum me too will be happy if remarriage happen with this promo but for me it looks more like past.. yeah read her you will get better clue on what we saidBig smile

I feel the same too, Shami! I'll definitely get to it; just finished with Anna's post! That girl always makes me cry for Arnav! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgZoyafanclarissajohn

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by sampin

He deserves to be cheated? Shocked How can people even say that?! Can't they see his pain at all?

pata nahin yaar... sometimes I wonder, are we watching the same show LOL
[/QUOTE]

ASR is the most MUed character on IPK...and fans are totally biased..I'll tell why..A few people..who call themselves "feminists"..support Khushi and bash ASR at the slightest instance...A single torture to Khushi and 50 posts dediated to her and bashing ASR and tell me..when ASR was kidnapped and tortured like hell...how many such posts were made??People went to the extent of telling..."ASR deserves it..."Can you believe such hypocrisy??!!When you support Khushi..you are a proud feminist and when you support ASR..you're an insensible fangirl!!
[/QUOTE]

Sam lemme correct it, it is not 'INSENSIBLE FANGIRL', but a 'SILLY DROOLER'
Yesterday I saw a post that said 'Khushi is one unlucky gal to have married Arnav, who has nothing but tears and pain to give her'
I was PM'd by a Khushi fan calling me an anti feminist, so now I ave stopped arguing with them. What's the point in banging head to a wall?

[/QUOTE]

Ranju Hug..

LOL LOL Her name is kushi and she born for  ASR to share his Love and Pain ..

who ever told that don't know what is love means and how the people share both the happiness and sorrow equally..

what is Kushi marriade to boy who only listens to his mother..what ever the mother torches her..this boy will say listen to my mother..

see ASR mom was treated so rudly by dadi..that's why she committed suicide ..

Do they want dadi like sas to kushi..or a husband like ASR who stands by her and gives respect to her..

Kushi willingly stayed with ASR to save her Di marriage ...their is nothing right or wrong in husband and wife relationship   

Edited by vasiraju - 11 August 2012 at 2:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgranjitha..mrinalini..clarissajohn

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

See this new Mishti spoiler..Not the promo one..but a new one...

Sammy i can think only one thing when will this week end and Monday will comeCryDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgZoyafanNina90..mrinalini..clarissajohn

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by joyvg

[QUOTE=clarissajohn]

Hum for me the  promo was not at all a  hint to remarriage but past the way all are looking.. yeah it s true that RM vasis are in shock due to marriage and all but dadi and arnav they looked like something else in mind. And dadi knows somthing for sure. Its getting murkier day by day . After reading doods analysis the I fell my assumption is true as promo might lead to past as doods said khushi will get to know about parents death, she will try to move form rm, asr wil try to block her but by then contract will end.

But agisn he will protect her dignity and she will became Mrs malik-but when 'that's the Q.Ouch

oh nooo. & like Rahda ,Krishna love story  starts...Ouch 
Just watched the new promo, i too feel it's hint to open the past than re-marriage,May be that is the reason they were talking about Radha Krishna and saath pehras!Confused

its came pounding as there seems to be no wedding yetOuch
hmmm,may be there might be twist ... haven't read doods yet!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanSupna9Chaituv

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Sam lemme correct it, it is not 'INSENSIBLE FANGIRL', but a 'SILLY DROOLER'
Yesterday I saw a post that said 'Khushi is one unlucky gal to have married Arnav, who has nothing but tears and pain to give her'
I was PM'd by a Khushi fan calling me an anti feminist, so now I ave stopped arguing with them. What's the point in banging head to a wall?

[/QUOTE]

If supporting ASR makes me a silly drooler..so be it..Everyone sees the 27 year old astute businessman..No one sees the 14 year old orphan...If being humane makes me silly..then I'm a proud ASR fan!!
[/QUOTE]

me too though from shure se im arhi fanka

he is correcting his mistakes in his on ways and giving her dignity and he know for his uniqueness

so if those ipk fans who all are hoping for a cry baby asr and redemption like that they better quit cause they don't know who he is

so I will repeat our dear GH here go and watch sathyameva jayathe 2-if it happens

joyvgZoyafanNina90vasiraju..mrinalini..

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Sammy i can think only one thing when will this week end and Monday will comeCryDay Dreaming

Why has she turned so vague these days...?Confused

joyvgZoyafan..mrinalini..vasirajuclarissajohn

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Trying to be ONE !!!! hmmm gutter minds starts to work on speed ...WinkLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90..mrinalini..vasirajuclarissajohnRJXX

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by Supna9

Sathya come or nt ;-( ;-(

Like chanda...she might ,might not!!! toss a coin & seeBig smile

u all busy talking with each other n i m chup may be u all nt want to talk to me so i too

Hello Supna!Big smile

hi Chituv :-)

joyvgZoyafanshivikrocksChaituvclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index