Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! (Page 100)

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Important Kostin

Now according to promo dadi's main problem is they being in the same room. Not that they married without any ritualsWink...So what does that mean?? We have to analyse

Divya: either of the 2 things: Dadi is an old school...separate them temporarily till marrage...will play cupid like naag-naagin and remarriage happens
OR
again she will hurt Arnav..saying that u have done the same mistake what ur dad did( living with a girl with no proper rituals) ...hence Arnav comes up with proper marriage rituals

Edited by pals13 - 11 August 2012 at 2:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90shivikrocksvasirajuChaituv..mrinalini..clarissajohn

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

He deserves to be cheated? Shocked How can people even say that?! Can't they see his pain at all?
[/QUOTE]

pata nahin yaar... sometimes I wonder, are we watching the same show LOL
[/QUOTE]

ASR is the most MUed character on IPK...and fans are totally biased..I'll tell why..A few people..who call themselves "feminists"..support Khushi and bash ASR at the slightest instance...A single torture to Khushi and 50 posts dediated to her and bashing ASR and tell me..when ASR was kidnapped and tortured like hell...how many such posts were made??People went to the extent of telling..."ASR deserves it..."Can you believe such hypocrisy??!!When you support Khushi..you are a proud feminist and when you support ASR..you're an insensible fangirl!!
[/QUOTE]

Sam lemme correct it, it is not 'INSENSIBLE FANGIRL', but a 'SILLY DROOLER'
Yesterday I saw a post that said 'Khushi is one unlucky gal to have married Arnav, who has nothing but tears and pain to give her'
I was PM'd by a Khushi fan calling me an anti feminist, so now I ave stopped arguing with them. What's the point in banging head to a wall?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgNina90Zoyafanshivikrocksvasiraju..mrinalini..SunoNa...clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by joyvg

He deserves to be cheated? Shocked How can people even say that?! Can't they see his pain at all?

ASR is the most MUed character on IPK...and fans are totally biased..I'll tell why..A few people..who call themselves "feminists"..support Khushi and bash ASR at the slightest instance...A single torture to Khushi and 50 posts dediated to her and bashing ASR and tell me..when ASR was kidnapped and tortured like hell...how many such posts were made??People went to the extent of telling..."ASR deserves it..."Can you believe such hypocrisy??!!When you support Khushi..you are a proud feminist and when you support ASR..you're an insensible fangirl!!

looks like ASR  fans started protest LOL LOL...

who said he deserves to be cheated Shocked...
[/QUOTE]

Lucky ..Big smile  aap agaya to protest !!!! (i think I got it right )
[/QUOTE]

Joy Hug Hug..

yep i protest if something wrong said against ARHi character'sBig smile ..

what is the context of the THis sentence came ..i want to know that..

why ASR deserves to be cheated Shocked..didn't cheated anyone that why this topic came Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Oye lucky hiBig smile

Yup I think its on anji ganji meeting snakewa chup chup ke

Other wise show is cheating him  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgZoyafanvasiraju

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarunrocks

<font color="#990066"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Important Kostin

Now according to promo dadi's main problem is they being in the same room. Not that they married without any ritualsWink...So what does that mean?? We have to analyse</font>
</font>

LOLLOL<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">her meaning is Kushi is their bahu officially so she has to be sent outside of Rm..i am waiting for ASRanswerto thatEmbarrassed..a thadka jawab in ASR styleTongue</font>

why she nt living in hall room if they nt fully married couple. N why nt kkg go her own hw dheet she is.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgZoyafanvasirajuclarissajohn

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

looks like ASR  fans started protest LOL LOL...

who said he deserves to be cheated Shocked...
[/QUOTE]

Lucky ..Big smile  aap agaya to protest !!!! (i think I got it right )
[/QUOTE]

Joy Hug Hug..

yep i protest if something wrong said against ARHi character'sBig smile ..

what is the context of the THis sentence came ..i want to know that..

why ASR deserves to be cheated Shocked..didn't cheated anyone that why this topic came Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

HugHugHug   with you Lucky ,no one to touch our ARHI
I didnt  really get whats all this about cheating sheating...it always Kushi or ASR to pick on forum Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanvasiraju..mrinalini..clarissajohn

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Yesterday I saw a post that said 'Khushi is one unlucky gal to have married Arnav, who has nothing but tears and pain to give her'
I was PM'd by a Khushi fan calling me an anti feminist, so now I ave stopped arguing with them. What's the point in banging head to a wall?

[/QUOTE]

If supporting ASR makes me a silly drooler..so be it..Everyone sees the 27 year old astute businessman..No one sees the 14 year old orphan...If being humane makes me silly..then I'm a proud ASR fan!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84shivikrocksNina90SunoNa...clarissajohn

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by nivedha84

Noone answered me
where is the promo leadingus to
will ARHI leave RM or we r heading for the wedding

Nivi, I might be completely wrong but I think the promo has more to do with the past than the remarriageSmile

Me too think nina the way asr asked dadi what do you know about khushi 'bump foota

And look at dadi Big smile

Exactly, Shami; that one sentence was a curve ball; we can take it either way... she was staring too... knowingly at Khushi.. As if asking her, "Bata doon?"

Yeah no one answered my when I said the same few pages back

What does it mean?

Dadi aap kya janthi hein khhushi ke bare mein

Like tell dadi what do you know about khushi and her past or  why are you miffed at her

Or anyone said anything about khushiBig smile

Yeah, it definitely sounded like, "What do you know about her that I don't and which you think will make me reconsider her position in my life"

Who else can say, Shami? Who else knows that much about the past to enlighten her and turn her against Khushi? Shyam couldn't have known about Khushi's past, na? Except maybe that she was adopted by Shashi and Garima?

Hum for me the  promo was not at all a  hint to remarriage but past the way all are looking.. yeah it s true that RM vasis are in shock due to marriage and all but dadi and arnav they looked like something else in mind. And dadi knows somthing for sure. Its getting murkier day by day . After reading doods analysis the I fell my assumption is true as promo might lead to past as doods said khushi will get to know about parents death, she will try to move form rm, asr wil try to block her but by then contract will end.

But agisn he will protect her dignity and she will became Mrs malik-but when 'that's the Q.Ouch

oh nooo. & like Rahda ,Krishna love story  starts...Ouch 
Just watched the new promo, i too feel it's hint to open the past than re-marriage,May be that is the reason they were talking about Radha Krishna and saath pehras!Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnivedha84Zoyafan..mrinalini..clarissajohn

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
Shocked  wow that was utter harsh...do they really go to that high ...!!! no wonder IPK team always have to assure peeps that all well!!! rrrAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithaZoyafanshivikrocksNina90..mrinalini..clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index