Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: RitJ26

πŸ˜† Nice little film to kick start your weekend.

I was going to save the posts until later too but couldn't help myself from having a peek at Doods' πŸ˜³

i know ...so sweet na...
as I said to Sups earlier..for Doods I need a clear mind some times a paper & pencil...I did actually did a diagram when she reaveled the connection of shyamu to Raizada,,, πŸ˜†
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: joyvg

hmmm not yet ,putting it off to settle down,got our own place recently...so its next in my cardsπŸ˜ƒ
thought to beat Anji ...but she is going to win it with her flat tummy
so you married ???

Are you going to be taking up the size zero mummy craze too πŸ˜†
joyvg thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supna9

ll khushi allow him or stop to tell all this bcz its may bad 4 asr

oh yeah ...she would but what if ASR been pushed to no limits ...like Daadi did yesterday ,,he goes off when he is in fully Angriya mode
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hmmm not yet ,putting it off to settle down,got our own place recently...so its next in my cardsπŸ˜ƒ
thought to beat Anji ...but she is going to win it with her flat tummy
so you married ???

best wishes 4 u . No i m nt n near far no chance
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutebarun

[B] @Ranjitha... Yaar, that was an awesome awesome post. Here is a hug frm me... Even in my 10yrs of dedicatd Hindi serial watching, i havnt seen another 'Arnav' n another ' Barun'...πŸ‘

@riti4u... Didnt u write today..? Lovd your reply dear... Forum has a 'radar' which doesnt knw who is 'right'... Bt, they exactly know 'who to blame'... Ditto to that. 'i love Arnav n the man who plays it'..

Jachu... ASR pe likhna chahoo toh brain starts working... analyse karne ko bolo toh it will doze off πŸ˜† yes there cant be another Arnav or Barun πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
RJXX thumbnail

i know ...so sweet na...
as I said to Sups earlier..for Doods I need a clear mind some times a paper & pencil...I did actually did a diagram when she reaveled the connection of shyamu to Raizada,,, πŸ˜†

A diagram πŸ˜†...maybe I should do one too. 
The first time I read her posts it all goes 'in one ear out the other' figuratively. So have to read it another couple of times to absorb all the knowledge.

If you want a light - no thinking required post mine is on Page 3 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: cutebarun

[B] @Ranjitha... Yaar, that was an awesome awesome post. Here is a hug frm me... Even in my 10yrs of dedicatd Hindi serial watching, i havnt seen another 'Arnav' n another ' Barun'...πŸ‘

@riti4u... Didnt u write today..? Lovd your reply dear... Forum has a 'radar' which doesnt knw who is 'right'... Bt, they exactly know 'who to blame'... Ditto to that. 'i love Arnav n the man who plays it'..

I wrote on pg 4 ..dedicated to Arnie..koi shaq...one of my fav songs in it...and same post in on main forum as well...πŸ˜ƒ
joyvg thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitJ26

Yes may be...Can't wait to see Payalia's reaction. ah man I'm such a sadist πŸ˜†

Oh yes ...Payaliya crumbling down...hmmm thats really something to watch !!
And anji gets to know it as well...her priorites to Arnie will be highlighted ...
RJXX thumbnail
Urghhh got to go help mum pack πŸ˜‘

Will be back as soon as I can 
joyvg thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supna9

best wishes 4 u . No i m nt n near far no chance

thank you ...I really needed that ... so getting all the experience in Redux Mika πŸ˜‰