Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nina90

Its the same for me too, Shami! It was more for the past revelation; especially Khushi's portion of it. Though I won't complain if remarriage turns out to be another clause in the dealπŸ˜†

Am yet to read Doods, though πŸ˜•

Hum me too will be happy if remarriage happen with this promo but for me it looks more like past.. yeah read her you will get better clue on what we saidπŸ˜ƒ
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Important Kostin

Now according to promo dadi's main problem is they being in the same room. Not that they married without any ritualsπŸ˜‰...So what does that mean?? We have to analyse

What Nani did for Arnav and La, maybe?πŸ˜‰ Only this time, it will be Arnav who will go chupke chupke to Khushi's room and get caught! 😊
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Hi Guys...

Updated on Page 2...)

Will settle my son and join u guys...

Hi Sharmi! πŸ€—
hyde2004 thumbnail

Hi doods HugzπŸ€—

First of  all i want to convey my warm condolence to the girl  who lost her both dad and mom. really my heart cried a lot. i was  litrally crying whole the time i was reading ur analysis.
May god bless her soule and give courage to the girl to be a fighter. yes.really day by day we are ((women) are leading insecure life. how ever may be people feel that  they are modernized but still til the day we have a insecured life in our lifes. there is no value for the life of anyone. there is no feeling  no hesitation and no humanity nowa days. thats y its kalyug. I am really worried how to secure my girls. i have  two girl kids. whenever i hear this sort of news iwll be devastated. blank and numb. when we doesnt have any security  having parents with the girls. what about the girl staus who doesnt have parents at all. she has to leaed alone and fight. .May god bless her.

about the epi anaylysis do i need to say ur my star. rocking star out of the box. ur thinking pov will be always out of the way among others. great job.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jaya
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Important Kostin

Now according to promo dadi's main problem is they being in the same room. Not that they married without any ritualsπŸ˜‰...So what does that mean?? We have to analyse

πŸ˜†  she thinks like asr ,backwards philosophy ... she smelled it whats going in Arnie' boys mind!!!
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joyvg

pata nahin yaar... sometimes I wonder, are we watching the same show πŸ˜†

ASR is the most MUed character on IPK...and fans are totally biased..I'll tell why..A few people..who call themselves "feminists"..support Khushi and bash ASR at the slightest instance...A single torture to Khushi and 50 posts dediated to her and bashing ASR and tell me..when ASR was kidnapped and tortured like hell...how many such posts were made??People went to the extent of telling..."ASR deserves it..."Can you believe such hypocrisy??!!When you support Khushi..you are a proud feminist and when you support ASR..you're an insensible fangirl!!

looks like ASR  fans started protest πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...

who said he deserves to be cheated πŸ˜²...

Lucky ..πŸ˜ƒ  aap agaya to protest !!!! (i think I got it right )

Joy πŸ€— πŸ€—..

yep i protest if something wrong said against ARHi character'sπŸ˜ƒ ..

what is the context of the THis sentence came ..i want to know that..

why ASR deserves to be cheated πŸ˜².. he didn't cheated anyone than why this topic came πŸ˜³
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: pals13

Lets see...how the promo turns out...i guess..remarriage and Khushi's truth will happen hand in hand...

Hum may be both as u said but reading doods I think only past will happen
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Important Kostin

Divya: either of the 2 things: Dadi is an old school...separate them temporarily till marrage...will play cupid like naag-naagin and remarriage happens
OR
again she will hurt Arnav..saying that u have done the same mistake what ur dad did( living with a girl with no proper rituals) ...hence Arnav comes up with proper marriage rituals
Edited by pals13 - 11 years ago
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

He deserves to be cheated? 😲 How can people even say that?! Can't they see his pain at all?
[/QUOTE]

pata nahin yaar... sometimes I wonder, are we watching the same show πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

ASR is the most MUed character on IPK...and fans are totally biased..I'll tell why..A few people..who call themselves "feminists"..support Khushi and bash ASR at the slightest instance...A single torture to Khushi and 50 posts dediated to her and bashing ASR and tell me..when ASR was kidnapped and tortured like hell...how many such posts were made??People went to the extent of telling..."ASR deserves it..."Can you believe such hypocrisy??!!When you support Khushi..you are a proud feminist and when you support ASR..you're an insensible fangirl!!
[/QUOTE]

Sam lemme correct it, it is not 'INSENSIBLE FANGIRL', but a 'SILLY DROOLER'
Yesterday I saw a post that said 'Khushi is one unlucky gal to have married Arnav, who has nothing but tears and pain to give her'
I was PM'd by a Khushi fan calling me an anti feminist, so now I ave stopped arguing with them. What's the point in banging head to a wall?

clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasiraju

looks like ASR  fans started protest πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...

who said he deserves to be cheated πŸ˜²...

Lucky ..πŸ˜ƒ  aap agaya to protest !!!! (i think I got it right )

Joy πŸ€— πŸ€—..

yep i protest if something wrong said against ARHi character'sπŸ˜ƒ ..

what is the context of the THis sentence came ..i want to know that..

why ASR deserves to be cheated πŸ˜²..didn't cheated anyone that why this topic came πŸ˜³

Oye lucky hiπŸ˜ƒ

Yup I think its on anji ganji meeting snakewa chup chup ke

Other wise show is cheating him