Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nina90 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: joyvg

Ditto ditto πŸ˜†   so Nivi the smiley girl...

Yeh bahut accha naam hi, joy! Smiley girl! ⭐️
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutebarun

An episode that made me Love 'Arnav' even more... And before I start, 'Barun'... Instead of a 'bow', i wil give u a 'rainbow'... You are that 'spectacular' with your expressions...😳

14 years... Thats the term of a 'Life Imprisonment' in India, normally... And 'within these 14 years, 'Arnav' has been a prisoner... A 'Prisoner' whose 'Life' was sucked out of Him...

14 years before Arnav was a 13yr old boy... Is that the only difference? No... It isnt... 14 years before, his pain was 'Fresh' and 'raw'... Now it is 'Raw' and 'old' with strong Roots deep enough to question his existence...

Arnav 'lived through 2 Suicides... To keep alive One Life... His 'Di'... And now, if she backstabs him, Arnav n the beloved 'Chotte' she wil be having a 'Funeral' of him...

I cried for my Boy, when pain oozed out of his eyes...😭

😊 now to my 'Report' wa of the day😊

'Arnav' was not born as an ordinary Baby... He was born becoz, 'The Raizadas, Maliks, Jhas n Gupthas' went on a hunger strike andolan... And their prayers were answerd when 'ARNAV' was born to be the 'BURDEN BEARER' of everyone's life... With an appealing 'designation' called 'DECISION MAKER'...πŸ˜‰

EARNING MONEY is a bad thing n He should hav fed (up) people with bhashans on love...and then let them starve. May be then he would hav been a 'Punyaatma'... U know 'angelwa'...πŸ˜‰ thats d kind of disrespect his 'bhawna bhari' family n lover has for 'hard earned Money'.

Starve for 2 days n we wil knw, No 'pyaar n Bhawna' regains you the losing consciousness...

Every Person of His Life, 'Created a mess' according to each one's 'bhawna, kartavya... Parampara... And Parivaar...' n then after they hav terribly crawled thru the innings of their 'horrible' decision n lives, they hand over the 'Bat' to 'Arnav'... Ofcourse for 'Decision Making'.

The boy comes into face the 'last over' n then if He hits a six, everybody's 'mahatva n decision' wins... N if he is 'Clean Bowled', then the 'Decision Maker' has made a 'grave Mistake'... What a position to be in, Beta...!πŸ˜”

Daadiji... In your Parivaar, 13yr olds take 'Decisions of Life...'?? I thot, at that age 'kids dont knw, to whom they shud write a 'love letter' or may be 'crush letter'...

Naani..., 'tell me, what does Arnav has to do to get a 'caring hug' frm you...? Clearly, you are immune to his 'Tears' n 'Pain'...! Should i ask him to hang a 'pom pom' to his suit, then you may know 'how much he has Sacrificed'... Isnt he your Grand child...? That too 'Lucknowi'... Then why naani, why?

The google meaning of 'Arnav' isnt 'ANSWERING MACHINE'... Bt, then why do Naani always, Daadi now, and others need 'answers' frm him.

The puzzle has been created by all d 'wonderful great sweet natured' people of his life... Bt, their 'Shaitaan' has to suffer and get the 'ANSWER' for them...good Gamewa!πŸ˜‰

Is there a 'bill' stuck on Arnav's head dat 'all Sorts of Grievences wil be recievd... N Sorted out'... That too without any 'bhaashan'...? Nice ofer naa... 'all dadis, naani's n bitiyas'...

Arnav, the next time, u say 'the most important person in my Life'... Remember to say 'KUSHIENT' instead. Your family wil never be happy with u... So the next time to 'save your life' atleast in d forum replace that dialog as...

'The Kushiest Kushient Kushien in my Kushi is Kushi''...

'kushi ka tho patha nahi, bt the Forum wil give u a 'brownie point'...

Finaly, 'Arnav Singh Raizada' in d show n in d forum has a 'price tag'... And the 'Price' is 'His Life'...

Jachu πŸ€— Loved the post to core... dont know the eaxct reason though  πŸ˜†
These were my fav lines πŸ‘

'Arnav' was not born as an ordinary Baby... He was born becoz, 'The Raizadas, Maliks, Jhas n Gupthas' went on a hunger strike andolan... And their prayers were answerd when 'ARNAV' was born to be the 'BURDEN BEARER' of everyone's life... With an appealing 'designation' called 'DECISION MAKER'...πŸ˜‰

Arnav, the next time, u say 'the most important person in my Life'... Remember to say 'KUSHIENT' instead. Your family wil never be happy with u... So the next time to 'save your life' atleast in d forum replace that dialog as...

'The Kushiest Kushient Kushien in my Kushi is Kushi''...

'kushi ka tho patha nahi, bt the Forum wil give u a 'brownie point'...

Finaly, 'Arnav Singh Raizada' in d show n in d forum has a 'price tag'... And the 'Price' is 'His Life'...

Will answer just for the last part.
I had read a story in kannada long back. A boy, in his teenage breaks his parents' marriage because of a misunderstanding. then later he forces his mom for a remarriage. After 20 odd years, he gets to know that he had misunderstood his father. His father will be in such a pathetic situation when he knows the truth. He will have none by his side... by the time he reaches his dad to apologise he will be dead... And this boy, because of the guilt, commits suicide... I had never liked the climax of that story, but it had indeed touched my heart. Yesterday, when I watched the episode, a thought came to my mind, what if Arnav's dad was right? If it turns out to be true, then the base of the character will be runied. He will be tagged as the 'WRONG DECISION MAKER', He will breakdown for he had ruined life of his parents and now he cannot go back and correct it as they are not alive. That day the forum will celebrate because ASR is proved wrong and that day will also mark the end of IPK for me . Its all an assumption and I never ever want that to be true

Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joyvg

Thanks Nina...,wow ,really I was holding my breath for that min of promo...spicy πŸ˜‰
so wedding around the corner soon...😍

Its all the rage now, joy; there have been too many interpretations of it that I'm wondering how the CVs will oust our ideas and bring in something unexpected...😊

ranjitha thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivedha84

Ranju ur post made me cry for my bitwa😭 but glad he has his Khushi with himπŸ˜ƒ

this is the testing time for their relationship Nivi... I hope they come out with flying colors πŸ˜ƒ
ranjitha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nina90

He deserves to be cheated? 😲 How can people even say that?! Can't they see his pain at all?

pata nahin yaar... sometimes I wonder, are we watching the same show πŸ˜†
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeh bahut accha naam hi, joy! Smiley girl! ⭐️

when ever  I see you all in discussion..Nivi's smiley put me a smile & crack me ...

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah, it definitely sounded like, "What do you know about her that I don't and which you think will make me reconsider her position in my life"

Who else can say, Shami? Who else knows that much about the past to enlighten her and turn her against Khushi? Shyam couldn't have known about Khushi's past, na? Except maybe that she was adopted by Shashi and Garima?

Hum for me the  promo was not at all a  hint to remarriage but past the way all are looking.. yeah it s true that RM vasis are in shock due to marriage and all but dadi and arnav they looked like something else in mind. And dadi knows somthing for sure. Its getting murkier day by day . After reading doods analysis the I fell my assumption is true as promo might lead to past as doods said khushi will get to know about parents death, she will try to move form rm, asr wil try to block her but by then contract will end.

But agisn he will protect her dignity and she will became Mrs malik-but when 'that's the Q. Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranjitha

pata nahin yaar... sometimes I wonder, are we watching the same show πŸ˜†

Same person more like, Ranji; the forum is all for Khushi, even when she's at her worst. Let Arnav do one little thing considered 'wrong' and he'll get it from them. Hypocrisy, I say!😊
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ranjitha

this is the testing time for their relationship Nivi... I hope they come out with flying colors πŸ˜ƒ

Ranju very nice post and was excellent the way you described his pain. He is a super dooper hit and the credit goes to Barun Sobti..Even this saying cannot justify what he is putting into the shoes of ASR. πŸ‘

They will sure come out of flying colorsπŸ˜ƒ

Nivi ma kalakkal smileys⭐️

Edited by sarunrocks - 11 years ago
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supna9

Sathya come or nt ;-( ;-(

Like chanda...she might ,might not!!! toss a coin & seeπŸ˜ƒ