IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! - Page 58

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Then we might get  a remarriage but not a separation...This is a different Arnav...He'll do anything to stop Khushi from leaving..He can't survive without her now..Also as Tants said for the past events to play out..we need Khushi and Arnav under one roof..Maybe she'll be shattered with the past connections..she might want to leave..But I don't feel Arnav will let her...As Doods predicted Arnav will not leave Khushi's side now..not for a moment!!

That's precisely what I meant, Sam! He might ask the family to arrange for a wedding as quickly as possible to satisfy their Rasam thirsty hearts; Khushi too, will get her dream wedding in the process. I for one believe that the Khushi connection to the past will come only on or just before the wedding, devastating Khushi...

Nina Khushi past will come only when both of them enter the past together. So i think it will play out after the wedding

Divya, but then the story of Krishna-Radha doesn't fit, na?
Originally posted by Nina90

Thanks Samwa! 😃
My pleasure Nina🤗
Originally posted by sarunrocks

That would have been very much possible as their bedroom is open for anyone and everyone to listen😡

But now-a-days, people seem to be giving them a wide berth, na? No interruptions these days... 😊

But but why arnav asked dadi what she knew about khushi and why he asked so. What if dadi had not heard anything by arshi but jumst amd estatement as hinted by shyam

Nina Khushi past will come only when both of them enter the past together. So i think it will play out after the wedding

Tants mentioned yesterday...Arshi are more like Krishna and Satyabhama...Maybe at the moment they will be Radha-Krsna...But wedding has to happen!!But I have an inkling that the wedding won't be a grand one!!
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Hi pallu I was LOL when u said nagin and snake eating rats at the restaurant

Bwahahahaha😆😆😆

Lolzzz, yeah Shami...I was feeling so bad abt my  boy😭 and they were having a nice time ðŸ˜¡

Hi Nina, Divya😊

new promo is out...remarriage on the cards😃
Originally posted by sampin

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tants mentioned yesterday...Arshi are more like Krishna and Satyabhama...Maybe at the moment they will be Radha-Krsna...But wedding has to happen!!But I have an inkling that the wedding won't be a grand one!!
[/QUOTE]

The wedding has to happen; but I feel this particular promo is to bring out another portion of the past; remarriage might come out of it but the main objective will be the past...

Ok ok now tell me one thing all might have read doods post

So she said khushi will become Mrs malik for sure

But when

The contract would be open soon

Whether it will take time for marriage as khush might come to know about her parents

O it will happen in the end 'the marriage

Im confused.

YOu know...Looking at the current promo...I have a feeling that Marriage will happen..

Remember..Kushi has to stay in RM to fight and get the family back on track...she cannot do it staying in GH...
Arnav has to support Kushi all the way...If need be..He can even take pehere right there and then before the family and complete the marriage...fill her mang and put Mangalsutra again before everyone...

Right now protecting Kushi's dignity should be the top most for Arnav...and I have a hope he'll do it...
Only than Kushi can stay in RM...hai na😳..

But if the truth comes out before this infrount of Kushi and decision is left on her...than I have no clue what will happen...
Hi Reduxians🤗, done with Friday reading, rest for the weekend ðŸ˜†

Naz Chess pieces back again with Simba in the roll interesting!

Divya Not many know the back story of Shakuni and the dice! Thanks for sharing!

Coolgal270 Interesting point on how past intertwined with the present when he forced Khushi to marry him it was not only about saving his sis, it was his desparate attempt to save his lost mother too!

Jhalak I think Dadi is ready to forgive whatever sins her son has done as she is putting the blame on her DIL plus she simply removed herself from the equation when she could have put her loss aside and taken the responsibility of the kids who had lost their parents those kids who now will grow up without father and she has the nerve to raise the question about her granddaughter...How heartless she became to shun them and leave for Ashram is beyond me...

Maariyah Nice recap with what you loved in the epi today!

mpk2011 Khushi will soon realize that behind the ASR (shaitaan) persona he is just a wounded and scared person who has lost so much and had to grow up before his time. The Shaitaan is just a mask to hide behind to escape from the harsh truths that still haunt him. 

Cutebarun Imprisonment indeed... and it hasn't ended yet!

Sanayam cerebrum fried I thought she had none...jokes apart she doesn't wish to believe what so many people said... well she will learn the hard way... but I hope she is not weak when she really sees the lights! nicely put "Whenever life takes away something from us it gives us some other thing in some other form so the balance is maintained" & nice spin on who takes the initiative.😉😆

Sheila (S003) Thanks for filling in for her Sandhya. Had fun reading the whole post! Rightly pointed out about the gen gap does not mean disrespect.

Sunshine Short,sweet and precise! Interesting how dadi knows the past and Arnav knows the present... where it will lead us...let's wait and see.

Chitmanas Nice story about the guru and chela...I remember when I have to unburden myself! Thanks for sharing!

Ghausia would not like the incest angle nevertheless interesting parallels!

Sumana Thank you for sharing cute and lovely pics with us day in day out!🤗

RitJ26 Indeed is addiction ko kya naam doon...loved the pointers. Thanks for appreciating. ðŸ˜›

Good Night/Day Reduxians Enjoy your weekend!🤗
Edited by shreya_l - 11 years ago

<font face="Times New Roman">But but why arnav asked dadi what she knew about khushi and why he asked so. What if dadi had not heard anything by arshi but jumst amd estatement as hinted by shyam </font>

see shami 4rm arnav 1 sentence we all r confused nw
confusion hi confusion hai
solution ka pata nahi
Sam 4 u 2 chalo find solution mil kr
Pal hi
Nina hi abhi kuch nahi pata RM STATION OR DADI BAD PAROSAN