Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! - Page 56

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Of course not, Sam! Nobody will dare to go against Arnav in the family but with Dadiji, you can't say. She doesn't bow down to his authority; the power play is still going on and so far, Arnav has received the most blows. She has her own way of shutting Arnav up; one word about how he's acting just like his Father and living with a woman without proper ritualistic marriage and Arnav will have no choice... He will never stand being called his Father...

Then we might get  a remarriage but not a separation...This is a different Arnav...He'll do anything to stop Khushi from leaving..He can't survive without her now..Also as Tants said for the past events to play out..we need Khushi and Arnav under one roof..Maybe she'll be shattered with the past connections..she might want to leave..But I don't feel Arnav will let her...As Doods predicted Arnav will not leave Khushi's side now..not for a moment!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Mandy.

He only knows the Zabardasti Shaadi, na? But why will he use it to separate Arnav-Khushi now? He gets revenge sure but how will it get him a re-entry in Shantivan?

<font color="#003300" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">This time I have a gut feeling Arshi won't be separated...It's Arnav now trying to stop the marriage from falling apart...It makes all the difference in the world..Arnav will not allow separation...No one can come between Arshi now..literally or figuratively!!</font>

</div>
<div>
The only seperation I see possible is when Khushi learns about how her past connects with Arnav's but even to then I don't see these two parting. Arnav and Khushi have overcome a lot of challenges that came their way, this one should be no different.

why why she stuck with him after knwing all her parents accident i think 4 sum days separation tou should be its wud be a serious shock 4 her n she cant suddenly overcome on it. N yeah she can distant herself 4rm him
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ok ok now tell me one thing all might have read doods post

So she said khushi will become Mrs malik for sure

But when

The contract would be open soon

Whether it will take time for marriage as khush might come to know about her parents

O it will happen in the end –the marriage

Im confused.
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shyam himself doesnt know abt how they married right.
[/QUOTE]

Depends how he twisted the facts, if it is indeed him who instigated Dadi against Khushi and Arnav.
[/QUOTE]

This "Daadi ka daamad"track somehow makes me think Shyam might be involved..I mean Daadi's hatred towards Khushi is so strange!!She is strict towards Manorama,Payal,NK but with Khushi it's out of the world hatred..and that's what makes me think that probably she has been brainwashed!!Also her constant enquiries about Shyam!!
[/QUOTE]

How could Shyam reach dadi when Arnav says that she was not even ready to see him and anjali. Then how come if she knows all the truth she is asking as if she doesnt know anything. That creates a grey image to her character. But then why she is not asking teh reason for shyam's exit...nor to anjali that day and not to Arnav today..Strange
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: clarissajohn

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">Ok ok now tell me one thing all might have read doods post</font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman"></font></font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">So she said khushi will become Mrs malik for sure</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">But when</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">The contract would be open soon</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">Whether it will take time for marriage as khush might come to know about her parents</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">O it will happen in the end –the marriage</font>

Im confused.

i think shami 1st contract n when contract on its ending 1 day b4 past ll reveal
clarissajohn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarunrocks

Shyam himself doesnt know abt how they married right.

Depends how he twisted the facts, if it is indeed him who instigated Dadi against Khushi and Arnav.

This "Daadi ka daamad"track somehow makes me think Shyam might be involved..I mean Daadi's hatred towards Khushi is so strange!!She is strict towards Manorama,Payal,NK but with Khushi it's out of the world hatred..and that's what makes me think that probably she has been brainwashed!!Also her constant enquiries about Shyam!!

How could Shyam reach dadi when Arnav says that she was not even ready to see him and anjali. Then how come if she knows all the truth she is asking as if she doesnt know anything. That creates a grey image to her character. But then why she is not asking teh reason for shyam's exit...nor to anjali that day and not to Arnav today..Strange
Divs me too feel ki shyam brainwashed her. Yeh its true that she denied to meet arnav but shyam is manipulator and we all know that. He might have tricked her and told lies and how Khushi is responsible. That's why dadi acting so cruel to khushi.
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HI everyone...good morning and hugs🤗
clarissajohn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Supna9

i think shami 1st contract n when contract on its ending 1 day b4 past ll reveal

then tho ho gaya tai tai phiss re

Khusi will move out of rm I feel

Then the amrraige will happen
Nina90 thumbnail

Of course not, Sam! Nobody will dare to go against Arnav in the family but with Dadiji, you can't say. She doesn't bow down to his authority; the power play is still going on and so far, Arnav has received the most blows. She has her own way of shutting Arnav up; one word about how he's acting just like his Father and living with a woman without proper ritualistic marriage and Arnav will have no choice... He will never stand being called his Father...
[/QUOTE]

Then we might get  a remarriage but not a separation...This is a different Arnav...He'll do anything to stop Khushi from leaving..He can't survive without her now..Also as Tants said for the past events to play out..we need Khushi and Arnav under one roof..Maybe she'll be shattered with the past connections..she might want to leave..But I don't feel Arnav will let her...As Doods predicted Arnav will not leave Khushi's side now..not for a moment!!
[/QUOTE]

That's precisely what I meant, Sam! He might ask the family to arrange for a wedding as quickly as possible to satisfy their Rasam thirsty hearts; Khushi too, will get her dream wedding in the process. I for one believe that the Khushi connection to the past will come only on or just before the wedding, devastating Khushi...
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pals13

HI everyone...good morning and hugs🤗

hello ji Good Mornning🤗🤗