IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! - Page 32

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shastradhari

i think sasural genda phool mentioned about arnav once
We don't need the free ka advertisment! Our show has such a cult following

IN YO FACE TRPs
Originally posted by RitJ26

Oh thanks for the insight. My mum watches it now and again, she told me they were off to Singapore for some competition, but she's also sick of it now.

The shows always done so well - if it aint broke...

Just out of curiosity I had watched a scene or two between the main leads and not to hate but I couldn't watch past the first minute much rather the whole scene. Dunno how it gets such high TRPs...
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Yeah. The initial Singapore episodes were good, but it went downhill quickly. I honestly think they should've ended it when Suraj & Sandhya reunited, clearing all misunderstandings. Now the story's just got no substance. It should have ended on a high. They should seriously make Sandhya an IPS officer now and end the show on a high point rather than all this dragging crap!
These dragging tracks can do so much damage to a show.

We should know, we all had to sit through that kidnapping saga
Okay, I'm gonna go now guys. Night Shaz & I agree with you Rits - kuch toh ghadbad hain Nani ke baare main.

Goodnight all of you & I shall rejoin redux tomorrow with a clean mind! πŸ˜†

Edit: Rits, they at least managed to redeem themselves after the kidnapping, I dunno if DABH will be able to. Edited by .Ghausia. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by jpatel1289

Just out of curiosity I had watched a scene or two between the main leads and not to hate but I couldn't watch past the first minute much rather the whole scene. Dunno how it gets such high TRPs...
I think the aunty ji's liked the social aspect of the show. Modern girl wed into a traditional small town family. Trying to fulfill her dream of joining the police force but at the same time learning to be a bahu.

IPK is the only show I've stuck to, I sometimes watch the sisters show but never continuosly.
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Okay, I'm gonna go now guys. Night Shaz & I agree with you Rits - kuch toh ghadbad hain Nani ke baare main.

Goodnight all of you & I shall rejoin redux tomorrow with a clean mind! πŸ˜†

Edit: Rits, they at least managed to redeem themselves after the kidnapping, I dunno if DABH will be able to.
I guess we'll find out nani's raaz soon.

Hmm yes our show was redeemed in the nick of time, but us youngsters are easily swayed.

Shall catch you tomorrow at some point.

Btw, did you get my email??
i just wonder..if with thought only khushi is behaving like this..
how she will react after real SRπŸ˜†..i hope she at least does not forget to wear🀣
Originally posted by Shastradhari

i just wonder..if with thought only khushi is behaving like this..
how she will react after real SRπŸ˜†..i hope she at least does not forget to wear🀣
Shastra tu bhi na.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  Sandy,,, kithe rah gaye ho aap..
Originally posted by Jhalak29

πŸ€—  Sandy,,, kithe rah gaye ho aap..
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—  Jhals I am here now.. I saw that pics you sent.. It made my day.. has has ke thak gayi thanks πŸ˜†