IP REDUX ; Khichdi !! - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bs_si

I have no idea about hindi serials...but they were talking abt masterchef of something is it? and he is in DABH? it just confused me. Does our show get talked about in any other show?
i dont watch DABH...i had watch rarely with fast forward 2 minutes..its very predictable..
its hard to guess viewers's likes looking on TRPS😕
Originally posted by namedx

Ok guys, my eyes are beginning to droop now, will have to call it a night! Take care! ðŸ¤—

Shaz...I'm going out now...my hubby just came in and said "you still typing away, have you looked at the clock" ðŸ˜³

I just lost it ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

Hubby is just looking at me and asked "have you finally lost it?"

See you later🤗
Ok going bye may be after some time
Originally posted by namedx

<font size="2">Nothing in particular, I just think there's more to what she's letting on with regard to Dadi and her return...both nani/daadi's dialogue were also rather layered!</font>

Yeh bazurago bhi na... Saaf saaf baat kijiye! Koi indirect baatein karna ki koi zaroorat nahi!
our show is so generous that they have promoted 2 top serials of star plus ..pehle SBS and now DABH
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

I know for a fact that my mum, who previously watched DABH religiously, is now sick of the dragging of the competition. They have a maha episode later today which is why they're promoting it. Their viewership is suffering as their current track is silly and completely unrealistic. No judge calls a contestant a loser for standing up for his religious rights! & the competition is World's Top Cook. My mum said that she was about to enter cooking competitions, but then realised she'd have to cook haraam meat. If pure entering a competition like that you need to be ready to cook anything!
Okay, rant about DABH over, it's the IPK forum. Hope that explains why they need promotion!
Oh thanks for the insight. My mum watches it now and again, she told me they were off to Singapore for some competition, but she's also sick of it now.

The shows always done so well - if it aint broke...
Originally posted by Chaituv

Jhalak , I love ur DP! Happy janmashtami!

Thank Chaitu,,, u hv started today with redux, hv u been silent reader for Long

Happy Janamshtami

I am notorious with my DP. i keep changing them regularlu,,, Krishna the eternal king of Romance... n mothers delight needed to be highlighted
Originally posted by RitJ26

that's what I was wondering...but don't have the patience to sit through any other shows 😆
i think sasural genda phool mentioned about arnav once
Originally posted by bs_si

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">Shaz...I'm going out now...my hubby just came in and said "you still typing away, have you looked at the clock"😳</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">I just lost it🤣🤣🤣</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">Hubby is just looking at me and asked "have you finally lost it?"</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">See you later🤗</font>

Shaz, you have forever changed the meaning of the word clock for me! 🤣
Originally posted by RitJ26

</div>
<div>
Oh thanks for the insight. My mum watches it now and again, she told me they were off to Singapore for some competition, but she's also sick of it now.

The shows always done so well - if it aint broke...

Yeah. The initial Singapore episodes were good, but it went downhill quickly. I honestly think they should've ended it when Suraj & Sandhya reunited, clearing all misunderstandings. Now the story's just got no substance. It should have ended on a high. They should seriously make Sandhya an IPS officer now and end the show on a high point rather than all this dragging crap!