Is kopal, Sandy, Riyya, koel, supna aroundπŸ€—

Hi Sharmi πŸ€—
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bs_si

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Shaz tu to gayi kam se...dil ki baat typing se bahar agayi πŸ€£

Sach mein yaar, did you not read my post!!! I'm still embarrassed just thinking about it!!! LOL good job it was a guttery commentary anyway, so everyone had a kick out of it - but it sooo wasn't intentional, that's what made it even more funny! πŸ˜† 

Shaz: "Think Khushi, the cocks ticking..." Oh my word, you're killing me with your words today ASR!! Epic!

Shaz: (edit post) πŸ˜³

Lolll!!! I swear I meant CLOCK!!!!! πŸ€£

segad thumbnail
I wanted to share my thoughts on Anjali the character.

1.  I agree she is playing with fire.  Lying to Arnav and Mami to their faces.  Yet this is the same person who was seemingly upset when she discovered Khushi's lies about Buaji's illness. I guess in her book, what is sauce for the goose is not sauce for the gander.

2.  Her secret rendezvous with whoever, probably Shyam.  Earlier her meetings were outside RM, yesterday she met someone in RM right at the poolside.  I will not comment on her intelligence in organizing this rendezvous right outside the lion's den but rather on her daring. 

3.  I actually understand her desire to meet her husband.  Hold the brickbats!  She was blindsided when the whole affair blew up on Arnav's return after his kidnapping.  She was not presented with any proof but just presented with arguments and counter-arguments.  Decisions were made on her behalf and her husband was evicted. 

But I would have had the highest respect for Anjali, the character, if after her initial meeting with Shyam on the sly, assuming she was convinced of the correctness of his arguments, then she should have walked out of RM to be with her husband.  Stand by your man by all means.  More power to you.  But staying in her brother's house and meeting her husband on the sly to work out ways to bring him back into her brother's house is not kosher. 

She obviously was capable of walking out as she proved by going to the hospital for an enactment of an abortion.  If she was that concerned about the future of her child, as she voiced in the abortion scene with the scissors, why didn't she simply go to where her husband was and they could have raised their child together with all due respect?

This dichotomy in her character is to her discredit.  I understand that she is a complex character like everyone else in IPK but it would be hard to believe a character wherein the layers are actually at loggerheads with each other.  That to me would be indicative of a multiple personality disorder.

I would also like to comment on Daljeet the actor.

For whatever reason, you have chosen NOT to show a pregnancy bump.  We the fans are not aware of the reasons for your choice.  We are also not aware of why the PH and director are letting you walk all over them.  But that aside, could you please put additional effort into your portrayal of a woman who is at least 7 months pregnant and possibly with twins, by mimicking the gait and posture of a pregnant woman?  You stand like a model, you dress like a model, you walk like a model NOT a pregnant woman.  You are an actor by profession.  Wearing a pregnancy bump is part of costume and makeup required by the role.  If you won't do that, at least brush up on the rest of the mannerisms as exhibited by pregnant women.  Simply touching your lower abdomen once in 7 months does NOT become a riveting portrayal of a pregnant woman.
Edited by segad - 11 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: joyvg

Jhals  did you call me... πŸ˜†  @bold ( I know its coz of sleepless nightπŸ₯±)..
Have you ever  dressed AP as Krishna .. he would look cute for sure !

he sure will but cant do that,,, he is averse to it...  april in his school they had celebration day where need to repesent thei indian attire,,, i put a kurta pyjama n he cried n cried,,, so took off, sent it to school in bckpck with the teacher note that they can change n they did, but as soon as he off the stage,,, he told his teacher to remove it... he is horrible with indian attire same like day, even dad doesnt wear ethnic wear
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

Yeah, talk about embarrassing!
Guys, don't you think that now Barun's become a much more confident actor? Like, I know we all felt there was some spark missing since he returned from his movie, but now I think he's just become a lot more bold. He's so comfortable with the intimate scenes now, and he seems to have no issues or awkwardness. I think this new Barun is brilliant! I've noticed the growing conidence over the last few weeks, and he's becoming such a dynamic actor!

Oh totally - I mean I've always been a huge fan but even I've noticed the improvement. 
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: joyvg

Khushi Kumari Gupta bilkul paagal hain!

Kushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada... hope they wont change it to Malik!!!

If they change it to Malik I am writing a petition!
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bs_si

I know...I so wish he does some good tv serial after this with another epic character. I mean I know he wants to do movies and good luck to him but selfish me wants to keep him in telly so I can tune in all the time. And he was saying the other day that his new movie will be loved by 15-16yr olds πŸ˜³ I know its a rom-com but if the target audience is 15-16 then I don't know πŸ˜•

Bring on Rochester!!!😊

*Sighs* to have Sobti playing Rochester - I can just imagine it!!! πŸ˜
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: namedx

Sach mein yaar, did you not read my post!!! I'm still embarrassed just thinking about it!!! LOL good job it was a guttery commentary anyway, so everyone had a kick out of it - but it sooo wasn't intentional, that's what made it even more funny! πŸ˜† 

Shaz: "Think Khushi, the cocks ticking..." Oh my word, you're killing me with your words today ASR!! Epic!

Shaz: (edit post) πŸ˜³

Lolll!!! I swear I meant CLOCK!!!!! πŸ€£

bahahahahahaha πŸ€£

Dil ki baat, ungliyon ne kehe di 
Edited by RitJ26 - 11 years ago
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2