India-Forums

Some clarifications required! (Page 2)

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 6:11am | IP Logged

C'mon Jody...

I think that post was directed to Kshreya and let her answer to it. I am sure Shreya can defend herself.

Cheers,
Vijay

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
exactly! and shreya dont bother, never seen justice or fairness here..whatever!
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Hi heyeon we cant do much of your misbelief so live with it.

whatever !!!!! LOL

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
One question...
If people think the moderators and the memebers on this forum are so biased and and unjust - why do they keep posting here? Personally, if I felt that way on some forum...I would quietly walk away instead throwing allegations at the members and the moderators. Why spoil their fun when I can have more fun at another forum??? Sorry guys - I just don't get it!
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

hi Shreya,

I agree with Mystica & Vijay. Just like you did not know Jammy got a warning, no one knew you had gotten a warning. We have the PM for a purpose and I encourage you to use it. 

angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 2:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Meenakshii Groupbie
Meenakshii
Meenakshii

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tisha_bhatia

One question...
If people think the moderators and the memebers on this forum are so biased and and unjust - why do they keep posting here? Personally, if I felt that way on some forum...I would quietly walk away instead throwing allegations at the members and the moderators. Why spoil their fun when I can have more fun at another forum??? Sorry guys - I just don't get it!

completely agree with tisha....if certain people feel that this forum is biased and unjust and refuse to budge from this stand no matter how wrong they may be, why come back to this forum again and again and just keep hurling insults at people and generally spread negativity around.....plz visit only the forums u enjoy being at and let others enjoy too

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshii

Originally posted by tisha_bhatia

One question...

completely agree with tisha....if certain people feel that this forum is biased and unjust and refuse to budge from this stand no matter how wrong they may be, why come back to this forum again and again and just keep hurling insults at people and generally spread negativity around.....plz visit only the forums u enjoy being at and let others enjoy too

The reason we take the biased and unjust comments on this forum is because we feel Armaan needs fair representation too.  Thats why I personally stay here and besides there are many P fans I like here like Kanchi etc.  Both A & P are responsible for the arguements here but wouldnt the forum be a bit dull without some "dishku" once in a while?

Go to top