Teri Meri Love Stories

India-Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

//*\\ Teri Meri Love Stories Helpdesk //*\\ (Page 21)

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Originally posted by ccolkat

Hello! Is there anywhere we can find out what TF will be aired next and a brief synopsis of what it is about?  I am struggling to find out what's in store this weekend for example.  Thanks in advance for any help:)

Um, maybe the promos which are out can help you in that case! Smile
thanks for replying, appreciate it Smile but I sometimes struggle to view the promos, perhaps because of mainly relying on phone etc and they are not that reliable out of India I think? I will search the forum for latest promos, couldn't quickly find any on YT Smile. But also, it was a wider thing, not just for this weekend but generally, I just wondered if we would know a few days or a week or so in advance whose and which TF would come next.

Thanks again anyway Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AwesomeSauce.

AwesomeSauce. IF-Sizzlerz
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by C_O_O_L

can any1 tell me when TMLS repeats???

Sunday 3:30 pm and Saturday 8:30 am. 

C_O_O_L

AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhsar.crazy

thanks aditi
id love to have  a short update at your covinience Smile

Finally done. Sorry for being super-late. Was caught up with my studies. So, here you go. Smile Tell me if you'd like a detailed update. It's short for now! Embarrassed 

Vivan and Niti loved each other since childhood. They were childhood sweethearts who got separated due to an accident. Vivan's father sees them kissing and separates them. Vivan starts a fire in Niti's garden to get her attention but unfortunately Nidhi's brother, Sanjay dies in the fire. They could never realise the dreams they had shared. They part on an unpleasant note. But fate had something else in store for them. Even after 15 years, Vivaan is not over that one fateful night when he was separated from Niti. He has turned into a serious and bitter man due to unfulfilled love. Though he is married, he could not forget his first love, Niti. He has been organizing reunion parties at his school every year in the hope that she would turn up one day. But this time Niti was in town when Vivaan has a school reunion. She too is married and settled. Vivaan and Niti meet again and their memories are rekindled. Vivan and his wife, Shweta and Niti and her husband, Akash go together to a temple. Niti meets Vivan at their pre-planned location to start a new life together but Akash follows her. Niti decides to continue her life with Akash. 

Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 07 September 2012 at 10:08am
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

thanks for replying, appreciate it Smile but I sometimes struggle to view the promos, perhaps because of mainly relying on phone etc and they are not that reliable out of India I think? I will search the forum for latest promos, couldn't quickly find any on YT Smile. But also, it was a wider thing, not just for this weekend but generally, I just wondered if we would know a few days or a week or so in advance whose and which TF would come next.

Thanks again anyway Big smile

I am a bit inactive since past few weeks due to my exams otherwise, I would've uploaded all of them on my YouTube Channel. I will do it once my exams finish. For time being, I'm sorry you'll have to refer to the posts on Forum which can give you the links. 
Anyways, you're welcome! Smile

tootiefrootie11

SOLACEofEYES Goldie
SOLACEofEYES
SOLACEofEYES

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
anyone tell me nme of the actor who played Vivan

AwesomeSauce.

Cool_Rachit Newbie
Cool_Rachit
Cool_Rachit

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
hiii Friendsss... I want the song "piya behrupiya" played in yesterday's episod(8th sep 2012)... can anyone provide me the link????...Smile
minniee IF-Dazzler
minniee
minniee

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_Rachit

hiii Friendsss... I want the song "piya behrupiya" played in yesterday's episod(8th sep 2012)... can anyone provide me the link????...Smile

even i need the song...pls help..
sweetaddiction Goldie
sweetaddiction
sweetaddiction

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Hi
Can someone tell me the names of the lead stars in the September 1st story (miss Pareshan and mr Vella)?
Thanxx !!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index