Teri Meri Love Stories

India-Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

//*\\ Teri Meri Love Stories Helpdesk //*\\ (Page 14)

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Hiya!

I've been reading few posts and comments like she chose to do BBC and he did TF what is meant by that?

she choosed to do BBC LOL u must have read shilpa anand KSG's topic comments well my personal suggestion is avoid topics made on them cos its js the begining many more is there to come Wink LOL

well BBC is production house names and TF means telefilm Smile

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bipin2012

Hiya!

I've been reading few posts and comments like she chose to do BBC and he did TF what is meant by that?

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">she choosed to do BBCLOL u must have read shilpa anand KSG's topic comments well my personal suggestion is avoid topics made on them cos its js the begining many more is there to comeWinkLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">well BBC is production house names </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">and TF means telefilmSmile</font>

Oh right, it's just I'm new to this show and this forum and that's really confusing so it's something I shouldn't worry about, an what is the difference between BBC an TF then if they chose to do it differently? Sorry for my questions :)
Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Hiya!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">she choosed to do BBCLOL u must have read shilpa anand KSG's topic comments well my personal suggestion is avoid topics made on them cos its js the begining many more is there to comeWinkLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">well BBC is production house names </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">and TF means telefilmSmile</font>

Oh right, it's just I'm new to this show and this forum and that's really confusing so it's something I shouldn't worry about, an what is the difference between BBC an TF then if they chose to do it differently? Sorry for my questions :)

ah its ok n welcome to the forum and yeah as long as u dont make any offensive comments for any of the fan group u dont have to worry for anything Wink LOL

BBC is production house re and the 1 hour 30 minutes episodes  are called as Telefilm TF 

and its like shilpa anand was offered Cinevistaas TF cinevistaas is production house which was also making Telefilm for TMLS KSG's TF was produced by Cinvistaas only which was offered to shilpa anand first bt she choosed BBC's productions Telefilm TF over Cinevistaas Smile

i hope now everything is clear Smile

Edited by Bipin2012 - 20 August 2012 at 2:20pm
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Hiya!

ah its ok n welcome to the forum and yeah as long as u dont make any offensive comments for any of the fan group u dont have to worry for anythingWinkLOL

BBC is production house re and the 1 hour 30 minutes episodes are called as Telefilm TF

and its like shilpa anand was offered Cinevistaas TF cinevistaas is production house which was also making Telefilm for TMLS KSG's TF was produced by Cinvistaas only which was offered to shilpa anand first bt she choosed BBC's productions Telefilm TF over CinevistaasSmile

i hope now everything is clearSmile

I'l try not make make offensive posts ROFL

Oh ok! Oh yes everything is much clear now thank you very much!!!!
By the way in sandy and I also used to be a big DMG fan but I quit after shilpa left but I understand the importance of Kash to the few members on this forum!

Edited by Ipkknd-ki-fan1 - 20 August 2012 at 2:26pm
Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Hiya!

ah its ok n welcome to the forum and yeah as long as u dont make any offensive comments for any of the fan group u dont have to worry for anythingWinkLOL

BBC is production house re and the 1 hour 30 minutes episodes are called as Telefilm TF

and its like shilpa anand was offered Cinevistaas TF cinevistaas is production house which was also making Telefilm for TMLS KSG's TF was produced by Cinvistaas only which was offered to shilpa anand first bt she choosed BBC's productions Telefilm TF over CinevistaasSmile

i hope now everything is clearSmile

I'l try not make make offensive posts ROFL

Oh ok! Oh yes everything is much clear now thank you very much!!!!

By the way in sandy and I also used to be a big DMG fan but I quit after shilpa left but I understand the importance of Kash to the few members on this forum!

yeah even we left watching when shilpa left and resumed watching when New interns came Embarrassed

and KaSh is everything for the members out here LOL LOL

raghvendrmonika Newbie
raghvendrmonika
raghvendrmonika

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
guys please tell me when both episodes re-telecasted... both sat. sunday's epi...
Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by raghvendrmonika

guys please tell me when both episodes re-telecasted... both sat. sunday's epi...

saturdays episode is re-telecasted on sunday 1 PM

and sundays episode not sure but maybe on the next saturday 1 PM Smile js guessing not sure bout sundays Embarrassed

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Has the Written Update for Karan Singh Grover's TL been put up yet? The last part to his TF? I can't seem to find it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index