Teri Meri Love Stories

~*||TMLS Member Introductions||*~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 19

-SweetDesire-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SweetDesire-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Name: Tanja/Tani
Favourite Actors/Actresses(telly): Shilpa Anand,Karan singh grover,sanaya irani,barun sobti,drashti dhami,vivian dsena,rithvik dhanjani,asha negi,deblina chatterjee,shaleen bhanot and more.
Favourite Actors/Actresses(bolly): Shahid kapoor,amrita rao,priyanka chopra,salman khan,katrina kaif and many more.
Favourite TV Shows: DMG,Sajda tere pyaar mein,Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon,madhubhala,punar vivah,pavitra rishta.
Reason for joining TMLS: I loved the promo's. & i watch it because of SA,KSG,Jennifer,KW,Arjun bijlani.

Edited by KashForever. - 17 August 2012 at 3:02am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*||TMLS Member Introductions||*~ (Page 5)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Mein khudki intro dedhethi hoon ROFLROFL shifu mereko janti hain Blushing i m behuda... besharam.. naughty and completely evil TongueROFLROFL merese kabhie koi kam expect maath karna and i m totally nalayek ROFLROFLROFL

fav actor- meri jaan... meri dil ka armaan... vivian ROFLROFLROFL i loveee vivian ROFLROFLROFL

fav actress- siggy se dekhlo Blushing shona ki jadu mere par humesha se tha Blushing

fav show- ufff mein margayi (kameena RK ka yaad ayega)... i love love love madhubala ROFLROFLROFL

I m here only for my shona cos i like stalking that aurat and she is absolutely beautiful Dancing

Expect to see me everywhere Silly

Sorry apni naam bolna bulgayi ROFLROFL hey i m tammy ROFLROFL

Edited by TrueKash - 11 August 2012 at 6:02pm

DEE2803

DEE2803

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
hey all ...name is Devika can call me Dee...from London ...i'm big fan of KSG ,Barun S ,Harshad C ,Arjun B ,Sanaya I ,Aditi ,Amna S etc n ...i love love stories ...and the name itself of the series itself attracted me ...and gosh todays episode ie the 1st episode was just mindblowing ...what amazing chemistry between Tarun n Sunaina...would love to see them together again...n now expecting the rest of the episodes to be as rocking or even better ...x

JustShanta

Goldie

JustShanta

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Hi,Namaste, Shifali n everyone  Hug

I'm Shanta n only joining for Aavinash Sachdev

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Hi guys i am Zaina
Fav actors/actresses - Parul chauhan, JenniferSG, karanvir Bohra.
reason for joining- the promo

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Name: Najmah
Favourite Actors/Actresses: Rajeev Khandelwal, Aamna Shariff, Gurmeet Choudhary, Drashti Dhami, Kunal Karan Kapoor..
Favourtie TV Shows: Loved watching Kahin To Hoga and GHSP...now watch Madhubala, NBT, DABH, Ruk Jaana Nahin and Gumraah..
Reason for joining TMLS: The concept of short stories sounds good...

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Name:Waffa
Favourite Actors/Actresses: Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, Shilpa Anand, Karan Singh Grover, Karan Wahi, Aamir Ali Tongue
Favourtie TV Shows: Teri meri love stories, IPKKND
Reason for joining TMLS: Really liked the concept of the show. The actors the show is roping in are awesome. The first epi was really impressive Embarrassed

CrazyNoori

IF-Rockerz

CrazyNoori

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Name:Noori 
Favourite Actors/Actresses:
Bollywood: Shahid Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka chopra, arfan khan and Akshay Kumar
Telly: Eijaz Khan and Sananya Irani
Favourtie TV Shows:EHMMBH, EDSPKHH, IPKKND Revenge and once upon a time
Reason for joining TMLS: i am sucker for love stories lols :P 

Nice to meet u all mwah

Love Noori

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.