Really krishna!

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I was very happy when krishna went to find those goons but when he gets to know prats and arushi have a hand in the case instead of going directly to police station he runs to daddy lol here those gawar thakurs are insulting his wife in every way and he is just being a great son of ss! Didnt he have the balls to say that arushi is prats sister or is he also scared of thakurs izzat in front of the world ? Ss and kn were always jerks but krishna the way u are doing things u might get the fav beta award next yr for sure :-/ ppl would now say he is matured but i guess he was better as immature cos he at least blindly supported prats in everything

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adib, even i ws angry on k, But lets wait till Monday... he may give SS some gud prasadi nad then he will sure support Prats... But not understood why he said, he will arrange bigger lawyer for Arushi...???
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: babithaj

Adib, even i ws angry on k, But lets wait till Monday... he may give SS some gud prasadi nad then he will sure support Prats... But not understood why he said, he will arrange bigger lawyer for Arushi...???

my question is why doesnt let prats to fight the case? The thakurs might care abt their izzat but his insecurity kills his character!
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too badly miss that Krishna who used to fight for Pratigya for every small reason. 
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya...arja

I too badly miss that Krishna who used to fight for Pratigya for every small reason.

i badly miss the old mkap:-(
Muskaan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adib40

i badly miss the old mkap:-(

me too...
The scenes where Krishna drank the water to save Pratigya, warned Shakti not to hit his wife and all were so good. Missing them a lot.
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Where is this Krishna..??

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: babithaj

Absolutely agree wid u babithakka...even i dint feel happy when k was not talking...but yea...i wud like to wait for another 48hrs...n i hope he lives upto my expectations...
Muskaan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

Absolutely agree wid u babithakka...even i dint feel happy when k was not talking...but yea...i wud like to wait for another 48hrs...n i hope he lives upto my expectations...

I hope Krishna encourages Pratigya to fight the case. And give those idiot goons a good parsaadi so that they think 1000 times before even looking at another girl
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya...arja

Where is thisKrishna..??

</div>
<div>

ya cvs where is this krishna?