Really krishna!

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I was very happy when krishna went to find those goons but when he gets to know prats and arushi have a hand in the case instead of going directly to police station he runs to daddy lol here those gawar thakurs are insulting his wife in every way and he is just being a great son of ss! Didnt he have the balls to say that arushi is prats sister or is he also scared of thakurs izzat in front of the world ? Ss and kn were always jerks but krishna the way u are doing things u might get the fav beta award next yr for sure but ur fav pati award is in danger:-/ ppl would now say he is matured but i guess he was better as immature cos he at least blindly supported prats in everything

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
K has supported P all along... infact it is K who encouraged P to work as lawyer.. K is not against Arg getting a lawyer, only like SS, he is reluctant to let P become involved.. 😲

welll.. K does have some Thakur quirks afterall... 😉
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

K has supported P all along... infact it is K who encouraged P to work as lawyer.. K is not against Arg getting a lawyer, only like SS, he is reluctant to let P become involved.. 😲

welll.. K does have some Thakur quirks afterall... 😉

But why Arushi did tht?? for whom???If tht Sarju is not dead, Prats n thakurs izzat wud hv come to streets...
 ok, if any other lawyer took the case also... Prats is gonna be dragged to court... and spill the truth, then also... then why this unnecessary drama by Tn ppl...???
Edited by babithaj - 11 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Double topic.Mods pls close it
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babithaj

But why Arushi did tht?? for whom???If tht Sarju is not dead, Prats n thakurs izzat wud hv come to streets...
 ok, if any other lawyer took the case also... Prats is gonna be dragged to court... and spill the truth, then also... then why this unnecessary drama by Tn ppl...???

Well.. damage control I guess... both SS and K know that P will blurt out the entire truth... 😆
the way she did during Angad murder trial...😆
Edited by a_uma - 11 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

Well.. damage control I guess... both SS and K know that P will blurt out the entire truth... 😆
the way she did during Angad murder trial...😆

ss might want damage control but if u remembered krishna was hurt cos prats broke his heart not cos she made tamasha of thakurs izzat!