Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Real People suck. (Page 3)

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

ahah Hilarious ..

Its true real people Suck .. Because your all your friends are into UK/US drama's and they are all english.. and they hate subtitles .. so no hope there .. they would rather watch Eastenders .. Blaahh ..

and if i ask my asian mates..they call you a freshy .. :| because  im still the only one who watches this only indian drama.. Thank goodness I found IF so i can discuss it !! .. LOL

But i do have one mate that i discuss it with her and her family .. ahah .. LOL but shes at uni .. so hardly speak to her ..

Exactly. IPK has magic. Their loss if they don't realise that.

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Originally posted by CDlove

LMAO I have four roomates (house mates rather). One indian, one chineese, one korean and one white.

I made all of them watch IPK ( you know, pick random Arnav-Khushi love scenes and force them to watch it with me) and they actually know about Arnav and Khushi and rabba ve (I write rabba ve on our fridge doors and stick it notes and basically they are all over the house)...

Sigh, I haven't had such a happening conversation with either of them though...probably becz they know I'd murder them if they said so much as a word againt the show...after all they have to live with me LOL

I make wayy to much fun of the shit she watches. So I do kind of deserve this. LOLOuchLOL I think she learned most of the insults from me. Sigh. IPK has ruined me.
I do too. They watch all these shitty Korean dramas and snobish american sitcoms and I do my best to diss them as much as possible.

Made my Indian roomate watch IPK and she was hooked for a few months but then she lost interest after the stupid comedy track-post marriage. sigh...I've been tring to convert her back ever since but with no such luck as of yet.

Arnav and Khushi will have to do it and do it for at least an entire episode...only then I might have a chance with her LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-RockerchicEXPELLIARMUS

..Zenny.. Goldie
..Zenny..
..Zenny..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Yeh duniya bohat zalim hai mere dost...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchic

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
lmao!!!! just leave her at her own view,lol that was funny!

Rockerchic

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
When I saw the title I was like Oh, what does she have in mind? And here I am laughing my ass off!!! ROFL

Trying to reason with the roomie.. Hahaha, like the world will understand our craziness!! Hahahahahaha Silly

I'm gonna go re read the whole thing again! ROFL

Rockerchic

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
ohhh...they have dumbo actors and she calls KANGEROO./..WHAT THE...U really need a gud frnd...Tongue
edit--
me sail in same boat too cox none of my frnd watch IPK...rather they hate my obsession for IPK and give me lectures on u shud not watch such shows and all...huh...

Edited by aditi_arshi - 10 August 2012 at 12:45pm

Rockerchic

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@CDlove- ... Convert her back !! Hahahahaha ROFL All the best with that!! ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveRockerchic

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rockerchic

LMAO I have four roomates (house mates rather). One indian, one chineese, one korean and one white.

I made all of them watch IPK ( you know, pick random Arnav-Khushi love scenes and force them to watch it with me) and they actually know about Arnav and Khushi and rabba ve (I write rabba ve on our fridge doors and stick it notes and basically they are all over the house)...

Sigh, I haven't had such a happening conversation with either of them though...probably becz they know I'd murder them if they said so much as a word againt the show...after all they have to live with me LOL

I make wayy to much fun of the shit she watches. So I do kind of deserve this. LOLOuchLOL I think she learned most of the insults from me. Sigh. IPK has ruined me.
I do too. They watch all these shitty Korean dramas and snobish american sitcoms and I do my best to diss them as much as possible.

Made my Indian roomate watch IPK and she was hooked for a few months but then she lost interest after the stupid comedy track-post marriage. sigh...I've been tring to convert her back ever since but with no such luck as of yet.

Arnav and Khushi will have to do it and do it for at least an entire episode...only then I might have a chance with her LOL

Amen to that.

Go to top