Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Manal.A-

You know what I loved the most between all this?

It's the way you Coped with her...it's the way you talked about the show...OUR show...
Trust me Dear...people say things...because they simply don't understand...and it sucks to not be understood...gets on my nerves too...
But let them say...doesn't make a difference at all...
No kiss and no sex can ever define true love...infact they are acts that one can do even without being in love and without any feelings...and that kind of act holds no meaning at all...
IPKKND defines love...ArShi do...and SaRun make ArShi do it...
You and me...and all of the people on this Forum are far better than anybody else...do you know why? Because we take a luxurious ride to a completely different Universe for 20 minutes every Monday-Friday with multiple characters to interact with...people we highly admire...
Not all people get a chance to do that now, do they?
So, let people say what they want to...because if they don't like IPKKND...well...it's their loss..
Because YOU ROCK girl! 😎
Keep Rabba-Veying! 

My favorite lines were these. Hats off to you for saying it : 👍🏼 👏

It's a love story between Arnav and Khushi. Mills and Boon meets Pride  and Prejudice but with magic.

They set the screen on fire by simply looking at each other. They make  love with the eyes. So much better.

And we All are your Friends here...
I am always Available...not for a few minutes, few hours, few days, few months, few years...but for a LIFETIME.😊

Manal <3

Rabba-ve and hugs to you from RC!

My friend was just pulling my leg😆 She has nothing against the show, I'm just a really difficult person to live with😃
zeefan 1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

omg LOL i enjoyed reading ur conversation between u and ur friend. just let her watch IPK and then see she would eat her words

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, firstly, I do see Japanese/Korean/ Taiwanese dramas and some of them are very nice! Pritam even stole a song from a Korean drama. This is the original :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z1m6IEe7Yc

Anyway, but I do know what you mean! I showed the Diwali kiss scene to a Chinese friend and she was like:"The guy is so handsome and the girl is extremely pretty.The setting was romantic and magical. Why didn't they kiss ?"

And I replied, "how can I tell you, when even I don't know !".
Edited by sanika_hp - 11 years ago
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loll she's mad tell her bad luck on my behalf coz she doesn't know what she's missing in life wat a crap luck she's got
rima thumbnail
🤣hilarious and cud quite get why she is so incredulous about no kissing and nothing and people going gaga. for many it is incomprehendable🤣
BornThisWay thumbnail
I'm with you dear, almost the same thing happens to me. I just get into an argument with my friends!! 
tahseenghori thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lolz.. That was hilarious  🤣.. Went through a similar situation, its hard to explain to others how magical Iss Pyaar Ko can get when they dont watch it. Edited by tahseenghori - 11 years ago
arisai thumbnail
LMAO! 😆 I have tried to explain this show to people who don't understand Indian drama. I basically go "It's shit... but the kind of shit you can't help loving. Just WATCH THIS CLIP GDI!" 

She watches KOREAN DRAMAS. If any type of show is even MORE unrealistic, it is those.

Ask her about the last one she watched- your questions should be as follows:

1- Is the lead male the richest person in Korea?

2- Is he a jackass?

3- Is the girl dirt poor?

4- Is she a badass?

5- Is there a body swap?

6- Does someone pretend to be of the opposite gender leading to hilarious "Am-I-Gay" situations? Alternatively, does someone pretend to BE gay leading to "What-Would-A-Gay-Guy-Do" situations?

7- Is there a random bitch with fur coats and MASSIVE SHOULDERPADS?

8- Is there an adorable second lead male who you're like WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET WITH HIM FFS YOU STUPID GIRL all the way through?

9- Does the lead girl have some sort of stuffed animal which represents the lead male?

10- Do they kiss like dead fish being slapped together?
Edited by arisai - 11 years ago
...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rockerchic

Rabba-ve and hugs to you from RC!

My friend was just pulling my leg😆 She has nothing against the show, I'm just a really difficult person to live with😃

Hehehe...yeah..I know...
It's just that I get too dramatic while commenting on any thing...it's just how I am...
And I am sure you are not too difficult to get along with...
Keep rocking Rockerchic!

Manal <3 
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I like your room mate
BURNNN... Quite funny, really