India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

TB;;mohit back (Page 3)

simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
how is that possible i mean prat vs ASY.if prats fight as Arushi Lawyer than why ASY fight agst her to support Gurumaa's gunda,who try to rape a woman...Angry
i find some error in that Article...
if its true than how ASY again stablished himself in this show...last time its revenge and now he do a favour for his father.Dead.to thank him for accepting him as his son...now he wants to play a obedient son...omg...

lets c what happen...but i think he will fight for Arushi on the request of pratigya or krishna...Clap

In the both case it will be interesting to c...
becx if prat fight for Arushi definatly SS try to kill her...but if ASY will fight that case than SS can't kill his son...and move agst Gurumaa...if she try to harm ASY...

may be this time Krishna too come to know about his father's evil face...

Edited by simmi.friends03 - 10 August 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allEden_luvsKriyateenssrekrnbabithajCaped_Crusader

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Teens for sharing this...
teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Thanks Teens for sharing this...

wlcome..
bt actually am nt happy after sharing this,,it vs jsst a dutyLOLothervse am likeAngry
mohiti Senior Member
mohiti
mohiti

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Yippie grt to have mohit bak mkap rocks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina_saras

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

how is that possible i mean prat vs ASY.if prats fight as Arushi Lawyer than why ASY fight agst her to support Gurumaa's gunda,who try to rape a woman...Angry
i find some error in that Article...
if its true than how ASY again stablished himself in this show...last time its revenge and now he do a favour for his father.Dead.to thank him for accepting him as his son...now he wants to play a obedient son...omg...

lets c what happen...but i think he will fight for Arushi on the request of pratigya or krishna...Clap

In the both case it will be interesting to c...
becx if prat fight for Arushi definatly SS try to kill her...but if ASY will fight that case than SS can't kill his son...and move agst Gurumaa...if she try to harm ASY...

may be this time Krishna too come to know about his father's evil face...

I would love it if he did fight for Arushi, but I doubt it because the article says that he is pitched against Pratigya.  Prats is obviously going to support her sister.  I bet he will end up knowing Arushi is innocent, but he will feel obligated to defend his father's guruma because of the fact that SS finally came clean about him and his mother in front of everyone, including paying his hospital bills.  He even gave the guy his blessing.  Knowing that Abhimanyu Singh Thakur is a gray character, it is a possibility that he may not want to defend the goons but might be forced to as a debt to his father.  Not only that, but in the last scene he mentioned that Krishna's blood is inside of him so he will take the spirit of him wherever he goes.  So, I wonder what exactly he meant by that?  That Krishna gave blood to get rid of them from the city, but in order to please his father maybe he will have to come back and clear Guruma's name? 

I also wonder if Shakuntala is returning since Abhimanyu will come back. 

Love-u-all

sunshine15 Senior Member
sunshine15
sunshine15

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
oh God! I love these suspenses abt future track...but whatever story its going to be let him fall in love with somebody...my gut feeling might be Arushi during court case...its been a while i haven't seen Mohit in romantic track...Day Dreaming

trina_saras

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
thanks TeenssBig smile
trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine15

oh God! I love these suspenses abt future track...but whatever story its going to be let him fall in love with somebody...my gut feeling might be Arushi during court case...its been a while i haven't seen Mohit in romantic track...Day Dreaming

I know sunshine, I havent seen him in romantic track either.  And I havent seen him in UBS or UTS, so it's torture for me.  Have been going through withdrawal. 

Go to top